Feminism hit the west like a truck; How come other countries are unaffected?

Feminism hit the west like a truck; How come other countries are unaffected?

Because the Jews go after rich powerful and successful countries to leech off of

So eastern europe was spared

Its the kikes

Because the Jews go after rich powerful and successful countries to leech off of

Because feminism is shut down real quick there.

Human rights were a mistake.

2013-2014 was the year my slight conservatism triggered a couple who were at the time close friends.

people went from "nothing offends me" to "everything offends everyone" really quick, it was fucking weird.

We lost faith, believing nothing means you'll believe anything. All stems back to critical theory. Destroy tradition, create a vacuum, fill vacuum with self-destructive selfishness.

(OP)
this

How would feminism allow Jews to leach off society?

(OP)

Why was eastern Europe spared?

are you retarded? i'm not even meming (joking, not being serious etc.) when i say that. i think you might be retarded and i think you should go to the doctor to check yourself out to see if your retarded. you could get benefits

better than the trucks Islam is hitting Europe with

Those aren't real Muslims though.

you're no fun

Because feminism and other cancer like political correctness effects onyl countries which are so succesfull that their Citizens have enough money and time to start acting stupid.

Also only these countries can simply afford it to support - no matter if on purpose or not - a certain percentage of society who arent really working but pushing their own twisted agenda.

you're no fun

are you retarded? i'm not even meming (joking, not being serious etc.) when i say that. i think you might be retarded and i think you should go to the doctor to check yourself out to see if your retarded. you could get benefits
are you retarded? i'm not even meming (joking, not being serious etc.) when i say that. i think you might be retarded and i think you should go to the doctor to check yourself

better than the trucks Islam is hitting Europe with

why doesn't it affect Japan then?

hilariously enough he best thing that happened to us was communism, we fucking missed all the degeneracy from the 60s onward, phew.

Have you ever seen anything coming out of Japan?

>Have you ever seen anything coming out of Japan?
Have you ever seen anything coming out of Japan?