Iran just threatened to destroy US 5th Fleet entirely if "enemy makes a mistake"

Was breaking news on Fox just now. They also threatened Tel Aviv.

Things are heating up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

sauce?

>Iran just said that they wanted Tehran leveled

Sounds good to me.

Turns out what this guy was saying:
became bullshit

Not OP, but I saw it too. Look up Iran State TV, it's all they're covering.

I'd like to see them try to fuck with our fleets.

The whole bombing of Tel Aviv threat... holy fuck man, it actually is happening

As an Iranian I'll tell you this, it will be costly for you guys

Hah, good luck. You won't get that 60% Uranium surplus this year, believe it.

Try your experimental nukes. We'll shoot that shit down on the launch pad.

mobile link faggot detected.

either get a desktop computer or even a laptop or just quit using this site. You don't belong here and your kind isn't welcome.

>Not OP, but I saw it too.

Yeah Fox had to switch to Half Time show but they said then will be back on the story next hour I think.

Sounded pretty serious breaking news to me.

If the Iranians had any brains they'd nuke Israel without a moment's notice

>free energy tech
it was already bullshit

I'm with /Iran/ you dummies, they're our only chance against Israel and the people who did 9/11

Sweet. They get rid of the kikes and then we get rid of them. Great plan.

I was hopeful for Iran, but after reading this, I am hoping for an immediate overthrow of the mullah bastards WITHOUT letting People's Mujaheddin of Iran or National Council of Resistance of Iran get power. They are Islamic Marxist terrorists (no joke) being backed by the USA, UK, Israel, and KSA, and they would ruin us even more.

The IRI is retarded as fuck though, and I can't believe I was supporting them a bit. They are retards, and I can't believe I am saying this... but Israel really does have reason to worry.

Fuck the Palestinians. It's not our fucking conflict, these stupid Azeri scum need to die. Shia is just as mudslimey as fucking Sunni.

I need to lay off politics. Iran is fucked and the people should have revolted long ago.

If we go to war with Iran, I'm enlisting in the US Navy.

Military is upsizing for the first time in 9 years.

have fun getting your ass riddled with bullet by Reza

Most Iranians don't support the regime. Just help topple the regime rather than die in a fruitless war. Just don't put PMOI/NCRI into power.

Iranians have a rich culture that isn't purely reducible to Islam. There are still many Zoroastrian monuments, ruins, etc., and it has been called Iran since Pre-Islamic Sassanian times. Iran is literally a cognate for Aryans, and it was under the advice of Hitler that Reza Shah asked countries to call Persia by its native name, Iran.

That's impossible unless Trump pulls off an Iraq and let's us vote in our government.
These groups are going to take over. Iran is going to be another Turkey.

iran would get curb stomped. trump is a total war type guy, not some bullshit proxy war and try to instill democracy type guy. he doesn't go to war to change a nation, only to destroy them

having said that someone needs to redpill him on iran. they're not the enemy, actually should be an ally because iran is based

Iran will most likely split into separate countries, but lately, I have been thinking maybe this isn't so bad. Azeris, for example, tend to self-identify with their Shia heritage whereas Mazandaranis and Persians do moreso with their Pre-Islamic heritage. I am sick and tired of seeing Azeri mullahs constantly talk about Ali and ignore our more glorious heritage. Then they damn Israel to increase the legitimacy of their regime, like I'm supposed to give a shit?

The regime is retarded. They have ruined us more than the Qajars did. There is absolutely no reason why Persians ought to give a shit about the squabbles between fucking Arabs and Jews. It's not our goddamn business to meddle in their affairs.

Israel is now in the right after this. I honestly cannot damn them for attacking Iran. This retarded fucking Mullah is one step away from a goddamn declaration of war. Over what? Stupid shitskin Palestinians?

What would Cyrus think? I'll tell you what he'd think: "I don't give a shit about Jews or Arabs, and I want to focus on reuniting with the land of Tur rather than deal with them."

its a scam

It's just a matter of when.

The "deal" with Iran under Obama was all a ruse.

From "Which Path to Persia? Options for a New American Strategy Toward Iran" by the Brookings Institute:

>…any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it. The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal.

Link to the report in PDF:
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf

Just for a bit of added back story, here's a refresher clip from a few years back... Gen Wesley Clark talking about countries USA wanted to take down after starting a second war with Iraq:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

It's possible Iran will separate. Younger Iranian millennials are more ethnic mixed than homogeneous.
My mom and dad are both Azerbaijanis, but we've assimilated into the Persian culture, that's in Tehran anyways,
but it will be a shit show in Kurdistan, Khuzestan, Baluchistan and Azerbaijan

but iran accepted the deal, they didn't refuse it

lmfao kikes BTFO

>take US navy
>go into Iranian territory
>do military drills of the shore of Iran
oh I wonder why they're not happy with us!

>being killed for the sake of Israeli and Saudi elite while killing the last uncuck'd people on the planet.

The so-called “Iran deal,” introduced during the administration of US President Barack Obama, represents precisely this “superb offer,” with Flynn’s accusations serving as the “turn down” ahead of the “sorrowful” war and attempted regime change the US had always planned to target Tehran with.

Iranians have to revolt now because I feel if Israel retaliates it's justified.

I can't believe I am saying this, but it's true.

No wonder Sadegh Hedayat committed suicide.

Fuck this, man. I need to lay off politics for some time.

Fuck the mullahs and current regime. They are so incompetent and retarded that I wish I could kill them myself, no joke.

>Trump was the anti war president they said
>He wouldn't be a Jewish puppet they claimed

Great, another war for Israel so they can move one step closer to fulfilling their Greater Israel Project. This has all been planned, decades in advance to spark WW3. If you join this fight, you're doing the bidding of the NWO. Remember that when the media points out the unfortunate necessity of war with Iran...

It took me awhile to come to terms with this, but the Jews are justified in being pissed off at Iran's current regime. USA/UK are less justified, in my view.

yeah you're right. if the retarded mullahs could keep their mouth shut, they could easily gain support and alliance with european and western countries.

but then they have to keep saying shit like wiping israel off the face of the map.

it's funny and pretty based t b h, but it's going to turn you into an isolationist north korea in the international community

Navy here, they can't touch us and if they even make the attempt they'll get blown the fuck out.

You might be happy to know that pretty much everyone in charge of those sailors was fired for fucking up that badly.

The female who pushed the distress signal button while having weapons trained on her got an award if I recall correctly.