Frauke Petry

What is this woman's end game?

18% vote share

Be a minor distraction

does it matter, really? just the fact that if she won jews would cry is enough reason to vote for her.

I think she might be getting a quick rundown.

yeah, that's probably the maximum they can get atm.

>I'm afraid the EU army is armed and fully operational....

She always has this adorable stoned look on her face like she's just so happy to be alive and everything is a total joke to her.

She so cute and German ;-;

Viel Glück fraulein!

Checked

Hey Bernd!

Who are you voting for?

AfD vor!

>brown eyes

kek

Shes a QT now, but just imagine her 10 years ago......some German chad got to her first and started breeding.

A German Germany.

She ALMOST looks cute. Though her face is too old and wrinkly but the general style is still good
>pale skin
>short cute black hair
>doesn't come off as butch lesbian
>cute tomboy

very nice, but not quite. Needs some work.

>when you impress the company by making an ace business deal

They're greenish hazel, you barbarian scum.

Make Germany Great Again.

Have you guys considered putting your enemies in some kind of camp? Maybe gassing them with a cyanide based pesticide?
I'm just making things up from the top of my head, but I think it might be possible. There's nothing in history to say this will work, but it's worth a shot I reckon.

Never heard of him...

I think she just doesnt want Muslims killing her grandkids

Keeping Germany German

People hating on short haired slim elegant women are just closeted gayboys afraid of giving themselves up

>NAH I ONLY LIKE BIG TITTED WOMEN WITH LOONG HAIR HA HOW ABOUT THOSE VAGINAS, HUH?

He probably deserved it to be honest. If you post on this shithole and do nothing with your life you so don't deserve someone like frauke.

To put the Romulan Confederacy on equal footing with the Federation.

I like you

Groß Deutschland

she's hot wtf i want to learn german now

Good Anglo

To save Germany