Stephen Colbert

What does Sup Forums think about this sellout of a "comedian"?

Guardian of pizzagate

once breddy gud, now benis

only funny to 12 year olds

He has always been a shitty comedian. You just grew up.

unfunny shitbird

Gave up his show too early. He'd be topping the ratings right now on the Colbert Report as that character under Trump

Was once funny.
Sold his soul for shekels.

He's a kike. Nothing new here.

Stopped being the funny the instant he ditched the persona. A relic of a bygone era.

pretty much this

The old persona he had was kinda funny

Are you saying that the Colbert Report was better than his modern show?

He propagates snarky memes liberals love to repeat at conservatives/libertarians. They just watch shows like Colbert report instead of reading the news and doing some minor research.

Trips don't lie

This is it

I'm convinced he love cheese pizza.
He shills way too hard for these Jews.
Many such cases. Sad.

Yes at least under Bush his show was much better than the current show he does. Under Obama it wasn't that greay because they can't come up with any good jokes about their own apparently but he'd be like a kid in a candy store satirizing Trump

Now he just has to be himself and that sucks ass

he needs to be killed

HIM IRL

He was good, but his writers are now fucking terrible.

You can tell he doesn't like most of the jokes or that they just feel off by the delivery where actually quinces while telling them.

he needs to go back to Harvey Birdman or just retire in his cash pile.

By definition he isn't a sellout.

Comedy Central is liberal propaganda, it' has always been.

Faggot. Not funny. Shitty Delivery. He's not of the caliber to replace Letterman. Poor interviewer.

He should have stuck with his impersonation of Bill O'Reilly. He was at least sometimes funny then as a character. As a regular person, he's cancer to comedy.

I have no idea how I liked him when I was younger. I'm embarrassed to even admit it. I don't think I would not anonymously. Just looking at his face pisses me off.

Sellout?

He has been doing the same thing his whole career.

Old Daily Show Colbert would've reamed Clinton's ass instead of worshipping it. I miss him.

no he is pretty good when he's joking. colbert report is still funny looking at some old clips

Do you still hate bush?
There's your answer. Bush was an easy target, we all hate neocons.

>Daily Show Colbert would've reamed Clinton's ass
No he wouldn't. He would make retarded accusations that would make himself look bad, which was the whole point of his character: to make the right look bad.

You probably just didn't understand his sarcasm/irony when you were young.
His paycheck comes from the same source as John stewart.

I thought he was suppose to be an actual republican that made fun of republican things and Jon Stewart was that for democrats, pretty disappointing how it turns out he's just a mindless retard.

> Anyone who disagrees with me is a sellout/shill/bot. There can be no possibility that I'm wrong about anything.

when he looks off the stage right after a joke bombs and tugs his ear like "I knew that was stupid". his body language is so telling for someone who "doesn't get embarrassed"