Kek flag

I've been looking to buy the kekistan flag for a little bit because I like having interesting flags, but I don't think they are being sold anywhere. Who else thinks that we need our flag sold publicly like any other

Why would it end in "istan"? Shouldn't it be Kektopia or something?

KEKTON

Kton proto greek for land

Kekistan? Hoping to go on a pilgrimage t holy city of Kekka are we?

These comments are hurtful and offensive to the Keki people. Please apologize.

Kek statue merchant here. I'll make some if there's a demand. I'm not calling it "kekistan" tho. That name is fucking gay. Sargon is a lefty fag Brit so he's surrounded by Pakis so it got to him bad. I'm thinking kek republic or republic of kek is a more fitting name. Kekistani, will, and always will be, a fucking retarded leftist meme.

To be honest that does sound better

Good, glad to hear it. I really like the sound of kek republic, like nerv republic. All I know is kekistan sounds horrible and is associated with Pakistan. Not good memetics.

Kekoslovakia?

This is my favorite suggestion.

Keukschland

I'm gonna cuck Sargons meme. The only thing good that came out of it was promoting that flag that was taken from Sup Forums. I want that flag irl. I was looking to make a kek flag to go with the statue before this even happened too lol. Perfect timing.

Kek!

Thoughts?

Guys... Kek Republic. Cmon

Kek Republic does sound the best doesn't it?

If Kek is an Egyptian deity then it makes sense for it to be North African inspired.

I propose Kekylon or Kekage

We'll let Kek decide. Digits should be the replacement name

Fuck off sargon

PRAISE

i'm just going with the lore

best name

KEK HATH SPOKEN! Kek Republic is the name!

United Kekdom

Datboidia

Kek Republic is pleasing to our lord

kekn't disagree

Why kekistan we aren't sand niggers

Double 7s m8...

I wouldn't buy a statue that said anything but Kek Republic tbqhfam

Sargon of Cukkad is bad at memetics. He's a lefty so it makes sense. We kek Republic nao so it's good, digits will it.

How about Kekish Empire?

sargon is a center left literal cuckold who's playing all of you like a fucking harp for a few shekels, good job goy

No one here is buying redbubble cancer

its kek
KEK
E
K

Kek is the god of digits and keks. He cares nothing for his followers

The people who are buying his shit are his retarded "skeptic" fanbase

Memeing for this

But it has the leaf sigil on it too, with the German Reich Allison, and the kek sigil. If you attached a flagpole to it you could beat antifa at right wing rallies. You could also find /outfits/ at right wing demonstrations with it more easily.

Because it's a shill tactic. (((They're))) recognizing what's going on-- the birth of a genuine new religion, and they're trying to subvert/co-opt it before it gets much farther on its own.

Ignore Kekistan threads. Sage Kekistan threads.

I want one

That's why pol has to out meme it. If you stand aside they WILL subvert kek.

So Sargon is one of them?

KEKTON

KEK is egyptian but also connected to Hekate.
Frogs are Sacred too HER

PRAISE KEK

Praised be KEK

oshit i need this, link me man

Haven't made them yet.

Kekifornia

maybe you and I have some State Business to discuss then... because i would totally fund