Are moderate muslims okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W0HFy9Et4
moralarc.org/why-islam-of-the-three-great-monotheistic-religions-one-did-not-go-through-enlightenment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moderates are irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>those eyebrows

That looks like my gf.

>moderate
>Muslim

Pick one
Sage

No such thing. They aren't Muslims if they aren't ALL IN you feel me?

only if they show their tits

the moderate muslims are what we call radical muslims

for them, there is no radical muslim. only devout followers and even more devouted followers

Yeah fuck musl-
Oh...Ok that one can stay.

Moderates dont kill gays, but many do believe gays ought to be killed. Their mistake is hating the sinner and not the sin.

I agree with you 100% but does that not also apply to Christianity when people ignore certain parts?

Fuck moderate Muslims. I'd much rather have a jihadi because at least he follows the Qur'an. Moderate Muslims just believe their religion of peace is actually a religion of peace and even if somebody uses evidence from the Qur'an and Hadiths to prove them wrong, that person is a hate-mongering bigoted islamophobe.

Are moderate communists ok?

It's like "moderate catholic"

Either you're in or you're out.

Moderate Muslim = Not Muslim
Moderate Catholic = Not Catholic

Are moderate Jews okay?

If all Muslims were like my Muslim mate then there wouldn't be a problem. He just a normal bloke who follows a Muslim diet and fasts once a year. Occasionally says a few prayers. He never talks about Islam and doesn't follow any of the barbaric shit in the Quran.

no

Ask the local Imam and get back to us.

As fertilizer, yes.

I hope they all die.

no

all muslims must be kicked out

>moderate
There's no such thing.

Nope
/thread

They're basically just THOTS. Either way, they must be eliminated

>moderate muslims
>muslims

Doesn't matter how much or how little, a muslim is a muslim. Shoot on sight.

Moderate Islam is like moderate cancer.

It needs to be removed.

moderate muslim, radical degenerate

but her facts come directly from her ass. and she didn't even answer the girls question.

dumb irretating cunt

no such thing.

Moderate Muslim Myth

No. They're shitty because they don't do enough within their own religion to discourage terrorist acts. All they do is wave hands and say not all muslims and we're not like them. It's all very low energy. When I see muslims banding together to fight terrorism I will respect them. Not before. They don't do anything and often tacitly approve with their silence.

>moderate muslims

There is no such thing.

>Green eyes
>THICC eyebrows and lips
brehs

Are moderate nazis?

why do muslim women have fucking huge knockers on average?

they put even latinas to shame t b h

It looks like these women are going to get raped and stoned to death if their families or other muslims see these pics......and we like to keep the people who would do such things to women out of the country.

You mean the ones that will just shrug as I am slaughtered by their more observant brethren?

yes.

as opposed to you being vocal when your soldiers kill innocent people on the other side of the planet?

>Are Muslims who aren't Muslims okay?

genes from the white breeding slaves from southern Europe

Tfw she will never have a man blow a load on her

Most of the Muslim guys I grew up with were pretty much normal Americans. They played sports, partied, smoked weed and chased girls. Same shit as everyone else, they just prayed 5x a day.

Seems like the women were all more devout though. None of them ever partied.

and you are who to judge who is muslim and who isn't?
I don't get it

She is tanzanian and paki mix

t.knows her twitter

if you want slutty muslim women go to dearborn. never fucked so much in a single weekend than when I visited that sharia town

They're better in that they aren't terrorists.

They're worse in that in many cases they have the same sort of dumb cuck explanations for why they aren't following the Quran and hadiths that liberal Christians give for not obeying any of the parts of the Bible or Christian tradition that they don't like (hint: it's all the parts about sexual degeneracy and avoiding the flaws of (((capitalism)))).

In all seriousness I respect straight-up ISIS guys more than the sort of Muslim who insists that they don't take the anti-gay parts of the Quran literally without even bothering to give a plausible explanation of how you know which parts to take literally and which parts you can ignore if you want.

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. They should all be gassed ASAP

They're all cunts that need exterminating. Fuck off you black bastards.

Ya got anymore? You know, for science

I'm Coptic, where were the moderates when my family was killed by their fellow followers?

>> Moderate Muslim
That's an oxymoron

No such thing

The whole point was that her question was bullshit, which is why she didn't answer it directly. Pay attention, Serbia.

Is a moderate illness okay ? Don't you want to be healthy ?

Isn't that girl that drew that infamous futa-raping-male political compass an Indonesian Muslim? Or is she an apostate?

who gives a shit what you are. The fact is that you also don't condemn when your countrymen kill innocent. So why should they, I mean, why are you expecting something from them that you don't even do yourself?

>It's okay, they are only moderate barbarians

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF

are you seriously defending this loudmouth bitch?

The difference between a moderate Muslim and an "extreme" Muslims is that extreme Muslims will kill gays and the moderate Muslims won't stop him

My countrymen were Egyptian until the muslims started killing us false serb.

It applies to Christianity as well. Current Year Christians are absolute degenerates who've corrupted the Bible's teachings for their own benefit and convenience.

This.

Cuck faggot get out of my nation.

Redditnigger, jump off a subway platform

But christians do not slaughter en mass, only muslims do that today.

Moderate Catholic = Told they are going to heaven because forgiveness

Moderate Muslim = Told they will be judged for every little thing they do, and BTW there is a straight to heaven ticket in the Quran if you help bomb these infidels.

How do you think Muslims born in the west go radical?

The only moderate muslim is an ex muslim

Most arab girls in Paris only do anal to keep their "virginity" for their future husband.

Men steal, rape, drink, smoke everyday of the year and then they do Ramadan. Also don't eat pork.

Most dishonest people you will ever met.
Also incapable of doing any job the right way.

If your car mechanic is arab you know something is going to be wrong with your car.
If the delivery guy is arab, you know you ain't receiving your package anytime soon.
If you buy something from an arab guy online you can be 100% sure to get screwed.

>pic related : the average french arab

That's true, but I'm not convinced that is because Christianity is superior rather than because the vast majority of "Christians" just don't really believe in their religion.

so if they wanted you dead all along, why did it took them 1500+ years to start killing you?

Lol you're all faggots. This is a tranny.

>implying

You know it is a cult of barbarism when their most ardent followers even hate the swiss.

Don't know what you mean by moderate.
I do however know a family of Muslims who say that they are Muslims but don't act like it. They eat un-hallal meats and drink alcohol and party like degenerates. Honestly i can tolerate these kinds of Muslims.

they are still inbreed desert savages they get the rope with the rest of the semite filth

I guess? The Middle East will stay shit forever if all the reasonable Muslims flee to the west though. And why not just become secular instead?

Same could be say about Christianity quite frankly, but I guess the difference is that the teachings of the Quran are the word of God rather than interpretations of God's will such as the Bible

Of course, user.
I'm British.

When was the last time moderate muslims came out in large numbers to protest of the atrocities committed by extremist muslims? Never. Most of them support what the extremist do. They just don't have the balls to it themselves.

no
this is a white, christian country, now fuck off.
black people can stay though, not like they came here of their own choice.

Why don't you ask them? That is , if they don't behead you for claiming to be from serbia. Maybe if you tell them you actually work for David Brock, they'll let you go as an ally? But then again, they most likely won't. You are shaheed, after all.

Females? Sure. They produce a lot of ridiculously good looking women.

Even moderate muslims think their kin should be allowed into your country.

Hence why ex-muslim reformers are almost all against Trump

Exactly the same in Aus

thanks for answering my question man, glad to know your retarded family brainwashed you to the point of no return.

Not really. Once the Jews drove the child sacrificing raiders out of the promised land centuries before Christ, God didn't order any more violence outside of punishments for serious crimes.

The Crusades weren't from any scripture, you can say they came from "follow the church" but that megs the question if the church was following Jesus' teaching at the time or not.

Atheist fags like to quote the old testament, not understanding its place in history.

The only moderate muslim is an ex-muslim.

There is no such thing as a "moderate" moslem.

>Same could be say about Christianity quite frankly, but I guess the difference is that the teachings of the Quran are the word of God rather than interpretations of God's will such as the Bible

Christianity also went through a reformation that made it compatible with the civilized world

Why is God such a cuck that he won't permit violence against those who are leading millions into eternal punishment in Hell? That doesn't make me feel any better about Christianity, it makes me think "Christians" don't really believe in what their religion teaches.

"""moderate"""" Muslims aren't adhering to the basic tenements of their religion and should just denounce it altogether instead of being virtue signaling libfags.

Yes they brainwashed me when they got their bullet wounds. You are bad at this sort of thing. Insulting the dead. Keep going on like that publically, and you'll get your enemy voted in on his second term, fake-serb.

I legit like Deeyah Khan's videos and documentaries

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W0HFy9Et4

I also want her to hold me and be my mommy

>drinks alcohol
>shows tits

not haram. not moslem.

There is a reason it was a "reforming" and not a "reinventing". The reformation was about going back to the original text and getting it in the hands of the population. It just so happened that the text had less support for the pope then they wanted.

Islam can't reform because the people that treat the text with the most seriousness are the radical terrorists. Because Mohammad's last commands from God was to wage war.

you're constantly taking this to a personal level, probably because you're too dull to even follow a rational line of thought. Your family and your people lived in a muslim majority country for centuries. Many still do now, at this time on uncertainty.
If egyptian muslims wanted to kill you all, they could've done it every day for the last 1500 years. If you were, let's say, a christian sect in europe in the middle ages, you would all most probably be long dead or converted to either catholicsm or the east orthodoxy church.
So the fact is, muslims have protected your religion for the most part. Cause if it was the other way around, the way that you keep portraying, there certainly wouldn't be 15 milion of you maggots living in mostly arab/muslim countries, would it now?

Exactly

moralarc.org/why-islam-of-the-three-great-monotheistic-religions-one-did-not-go-through-enlightenment/

Someone just went to Wikipedia. Also they were ruled by a strongman until recently, a strongman who protected us. Then your president obama caused the arab spring ,fake-serb. Maybe you should remove the plank from thy own eye before removing the speck from another's.

>Also they were ruled by a strongman until recently, a strongman who protected us.
what about the other 15 centuries?
also, wasn't that strongman also a muslim, a moderate one, the one you say don't even exist

You don't actually know much about the middle east, don't you? Strongmen like Mubarak and Saddam are who keep everyone in line through fear, and have been for millenia, when you bring in democracy, only the most numerous win, in this case the more devout followers of islam like isis.

Also what did the buddhist do to the taliban in your mind? Or the yazidi to the Iraqi sunnis? Are you really attempting to victim blame here?