Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_LNNeFqmw&ab_channel=SpringBreak
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wherre

All ugly betas

>Barely any white.
Yup, this is Sup Forums.

That fat fuck with the goatee and glasses was really pissing me off last night. He kept shouting over conversations to ask people inane questions from the stream. Fuck him and his receding hairline.

this.

the majority of liberals are young white males and females

I don't know what you expected

So Jihad Jesus is an actor?

Where is that pic from?

>The meet up that saved Sup Forums

He's a wrestler. What did you expect?

Yea just post my thread again you whore

gang rape of this ting after?

is this really a pol meetup?

>Sup Forums was the bullied mexican kid in highschool
>Sup Forums was the eccentric autist that wore naruto headbands and ran with his hands behind his back
>Sup Forums was that awkward asian FOB who never really fit in
>Sup Forums was the school shooter in the trenchcoat
>Sup Forums was the fat girl who was known for giving head to the vice principal

Sup Forums is all of us

niggers, mexicans, and gay guys

nice

Can I get a quick rundown

this was the Sup Forums meetup you shill

WHITE SUPREMACISTS
U
T

most of these people are actors

>Sup Forums's diversity is its strength

Sup Forums actually

Agreed.
Just take a look at HWNDU. 90% of the poltards have been based ethnic people. Yet the people screaming and telling about racism have for the most part been white.

self-selected for the people who would actually show up to a Sup Forums meetup

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS AND THOSE WHO CAME OUT

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THEM. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED AND BEHIND COMPUTERS. THEYSAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US

Stop sexualizing Brittany.

girl in the bear outfit looks cute enough

>these are the people that memed Trump into the whitehouse

>based checked numbers desu

The most racist people in America are "educated" white women.

But how does that work? Both sides are counterproductive for each other racially.

lmao, what a bunch of betas

check out the reddit meetup, pic related.

Honestly what does it matter? Civic Nationalism has no skin color. I'd rather have a patriotic black guy than a piece of white trash.

>tfw half-black LARPing as a Nazi

404 aryan not found

kek, was just going to post this

anyway, venti is fucking annoying.
If you follow her on the stream you'd notice she doesn't take her eyes off the fucking camera. She has to be seen at all times.

Yesterday there were those nationalist chanting for a while and she had to be in front for some reason. Everyone just gave them space to do their thing but she had to be a fucking attention whore and stand there trying to act cute.
Just fuck off already.

this

>tfw I will never meet fellow shiposters irl

>actual Reddit meetup pic related

The girl is a Sup Forums 10

The kind of people who would go to a meet up are the kind of people who shouldn't be on Sup Forums

I thought it was agreed that Venti is an attention whore like most women?

lol
>I'm white, I swear the meeting

Absolutely revolting.
Kill all redditors.

>White people have to hide their identity, the rest get their shitskin privilege

This is the reason why I attend pool parties in my local area.

You can at least you live in the same country I live in a non pol friendly country,although I'm plain to make a praise kek t shirt to see if I meet fellow polacks vacationing this summer

>white people

Not even once.

i think we can all agree that "screaming ponytail autist" needed to be taken out back and shot in the head.

Where are the herrenvolk at?

>pollacks have more in common with Muslims, blacks and Spics than other white people

it's an octoroon

watched on periscope and loved it

The only girls whos tits I want to see arent showing em. Wtf

more like right leaning white people area rare breed.

Face it most white people especially in New york are insufferable leftists even shitskins are tired of their lunacy

agreed. As a ponytail goatee wearing faggot myself, he shames us all.

Everyone's saying this and she just keeps doing it. I loved when blart once told her to fuck off because she was blocking someone.

And all these "tfw no venti gf" retards are worse than her. She looks like a fucking jew alien.

Unironically, yeah. Sup Forums has every culture from around the globe from Germans to Croats to Canadians to Indians to New Yorkers. Together we can influence elections and thinking from around the world and purely white liberals protesting in their own country are ineffective by comparison.

This is New York City. The real Herrenvolk rule here, goy boy.

>And all these "tfw no venti gf" retards are worse than her. She looks like a fucking jew alien.
Waifufags are cancer. More news at 11.

excuse me Zyzz is exclusive to /fit/

Or don't feel safe enough to have their pictures taken in public. We have jobs and shit.

Whats his name?

>damage control mode on

zyzz was a weak aesthetic shitskin

these guys could tear him in half.

New York. Think it's unlikely to be recognized and random pollacks aren't prolific enough to be come a meme.
But I'm not even white so I idk what it's like.

oh man...bear girl's mona lisa smile is giving me the butterflies

Here's to the misfits.

>Civic Nationalism
Face it, White Nationalism is more Sup Forums.
Just look at that pathetic picture.

Checked

Manny Faberino

a man who cant stand by his convictions cannot be taken seriously

Until you guys come out Sup Forums will be known as that place where coloreds hang out

>Shall I go
>They'll probably be a nigger there
>Dont go
>See this
>Repeat process

THIS THIS THIS

I think it's because at the end of the day that the authorities won't take a bunch of brown skinned people acting like white nationalist seriously. If actual white-white people were doing this thing, this would have already been shut down and everyone taken in.

YOUR ID

It's probably less pathetic than if a bunch of fat pathetic white boys came out.
Niggers and whitey are about equally as pathetic in that photo.

Looks like a mix of an anime con meetup/board game meetup/yugioh tournament.

lol only 2 semi whites xDD wtf AMERICANS

Ha call Vince McMahon!

>tfw you failed the one drop test, and the other kids peaced out and are now partying without you.

>le wacky homosexuals and poc

They have a sense of self-worth.

That's Nu-Pol in that picture shit skin.

>brown teenage memers that looks like they're about to set up a LAN party

Wow I'm shocked that a Sup Forums meetup consists of edgy Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsirgins.

Because any self-respecting non-white in America know better that they are simply but guests here in this country.

Isn't that the fucking normies screamer?

>Yesterday there were those nationalist chanting for a while and she had to be in front for some reason. Everyone just gave them space to do their thing but she had to be a fucking attention whore and stand there trying to act cute.

any vid of this?

But America isn't a white country. You're confusing it with Europe.

>Man boobies?
>Man Boobies!

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_LNNeFqmw&ab_channel=SpringBreak

>you will never fuck the asian or the woman

Storm front is a minority here man.
Plus, this is Sup Forums. Any one who spends more than half an hour here a day is not a model for the aryan race. We've consisted entirely of edgy young men since wayyyy before the election.

yo do you guys watch Sunny in Philadelphia!?

bunch of degenerets

This. We're on Sup Forums for fuck's sake. Normies need to get out.

>only 1 decently looking white guy
>3 Asians
>clearly 1 hispanic guy
>most other white guys are fat

I don't understand this criticism. Either we get knocked down for being evil nazi white supremacists while at the same time we are also a motley crew of non-white nationalists bent on fixing this mess of a country.

It's almost as if there is zero consistency with the all the criticism of the Sup Forums community..... hmmm.

Daily reminder that shills are trying to divide and conquer this board, stop falling for the bait

We're all different, but we all share a common goal

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1486169725474.webm
y

Women in a nutshell.