Free Contraceptives?

Do the population control benefits of government subsidized contraception outweigh the negative financial costs and social cost of consequence free sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're cheap as fuck already, and most people are likely aware that a condom or a pack of pills is cheaper than raising a child.

I doubt that making them free would change anything at all.

making contraceptives cheaper will promote promiscuity. this does not create or reduce population, it only promotes degeneracy.

>and most people are likely aware that a condom or a pack of pills is cheaper than raising a child.

Given the high Abortion rates can you really draw this conclusion?

Not if you combine the policy with mass immigration from shitty third world countries.

our birth rate is 1.8
mohamets is 5.9
stop advocating white genocide

Whites are on average wealthier than non-Whites. Increasing access to contraceptives will impact non-White communities more than Whites.

contraception should be outlawed, mass deportations, give incentives for caucasian child bearing, get back to men being men and women being women.

I created an experiment using 2010 burgerland census data

I set unprotected female fertility values to 5.8% minimum and 30% max (it rises and drops sharply to about 15-12% on either side of the 2 peak fertility days in an average 28 day menstrual cycle)

I then gave condoms a failure rate of 20%

And I gave the pill a failure rate of 10%

I set the number of times people are using contraceptives to 80%. In each case of contraception usage both a condom and the pill were used.

I plugged this into the numbers of unwanted pregnancies by various age groups and calculated the average number of times the average america female has casual sex over the course of a year.

If you assume that women turn into sex driven maniacs during ovulation it becomes something like 15 times per year between the ages of 18 and 29

If you assume there isn't a huge difference then that number rises to about once per week.

If you take the 2010 self reported virginity statistics and apply them to the 15-17 age demographic then the sexually active female population skyrockets to 2-3 times a week.

You have to lower virginity in this age demographic from 73% down to 30% to get numbers that better reflect the early 20s.

women panic when pregnant. they start to realize they don't know shit about raising a kid, and that it's going to hurt them financially, and that giving birth is a very painful process. you shouldn't let women decide to have an abortion when pregnant. their hormones are out of whack, and they can't think rationally.

Isn't that a sci-fi concept? Needing a permit to get kids, everyone has contraceptives installed by the government.

This picture makes me angry.

Aren't 92% of legal abortions just because of inconvenience?

ayy lmao

Contraception = overall dysgenic -- should in no circumstance be subsidized.
Abortion = overall eugenic-- and should be encouraged especially for certain population groups.

Pro-lifers won't admit!

Agreed. Contraceptives vastly reduce the risk of pregnancy. It's like a 10% chance on average. Two contraceptives and it goes down to some shit like 0.001%

It's like obesity being linked to our survival mechanisms not being designed for a world of plentiful sugary foods. Our pleasure mechanisms weren't designed for a world with contraception.

Yes but birth control for both sexes is so ludicrously cheap and affordable at this point that it's retarded that people have to be state subsidized or encouraged to use it.

If anything it would be much smarter to sponsor certain individuals to get higher initial investment birth control devices which can be used once and will save a lot of money, like IUDs. These also don't cause any of the health ramifications that generic birth control pills cause, and if they do they are much more minor/subdued.

Who.Is.That.Girl?

Emily Helen Barry.

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
RIP your dick

God she's cute!!!!!

Pharmafag here, can't tell you how much the phrase "i'm here to pick up my daughter's birth control" drives me up the wall when her daughter is single and 18

Don't even care desu senpai. Would literally unironically kill for her.

This is a tricky issue IMHO. Birth control pills alter the woman's hormones, and while there hasn't been any studies on this that I know of, from my own anecdotal evidence, and that of other men I've talked to, it makes the cunts go fucking crazy and irrational.

Probably would be better to pay to have their tubes tied, instead.

I'm ready for Hillary too. Aren't you?

I'm convinced more and more every day that Aldous Huxley literally came from the future to write Brave New World.

I have had to pick up my little sisters birth control, I don't have a say in it. I would be kicked out the family if I didn't.

>having such a severe lack of self-respect that you cuck yourself in your own fantasies

(Unquestionable WB, tbf)

If i had to agree with whatever dumb political beliefs every girl had before i could fap to her/bone her i wouldn't get anything at all.

The rule is, first you get her to like you, THEN you redpill her. Most girls only thinks whatever the authoritarian figure around her says she should think, anyway (no matter what she says before hand).

Starting to realize all that
>you'll understand when you are a father
Shit was real

By the point that organism was killed it was viable. At the very least terminate your pregnancy so the baby can be put in an incubater and adoptioned out.

>Do the population control benefits
Malthus please get back into your grave your ideas couldn't even predict the past or your own present let alone the future and in reality the exact opposite has been proven true.
youtu.be/ei6jbrcX8ao

yup

>sad but true redpill incoming

yes for abortions, condoms and non-hormonal iud. no for all hormone based contraceptives

>breaking news! Niggers are retarded

It sounds degenerate but giving people unlimited free contraception is a net positive for the economy and lowers crime rates.

My dear ignorant friendo...
>and while there hasn't been any studies on this
But there has, plenty. Long term use of birth control pills permanently damages the frontal lobe. Go to google, search for the studies, and redpill yourself.

This. Women are fucked up in the head and then you pump em up full with this shit.

Just makes the whole situation worse.

>and redpill yourself.

I don't need to bro, I already believe it. Like I said, my anecdotal experience and that of others.

But thanks for pointing out that there are studies on it, I will disseminate that info and fuck up some people's thinking.

Lmao

not true for hormonal based contraceptives. long term environmental persistence has severe consequences

You're asking the wrong question, you utilitarian degenerate.

What are you even implying?

Niggers and trailer trash aren't very bright

only because theres significantly less niglets being born that way

The pill has a failure rate of 0.001 percent.
If you are taking the pill right, you WON't get preggo. Things that fuxk up the pill are antibiotics and cocaine, but besides that
If a women gets preggo on the pill she is lying.

We all know what kind of """bar""" she worked at

>teehee, I forgot! Guess you're stuck paying child support payments for 18 years

"I think Birth Control should be free for all women!"
The normies agree! I have credibility with all who have heard my statement. I can talk about how it's a net benefit to society, etc. etc. and it should be mandatory for all taxpayers to subsidize it, and they love that I hold similar views to them!
"... And it think birth control in some form or another should be mandatory, until the prospective parent can demonstrate they will produce offspring that will also be a net benefit to society."
Aaaand that's where I lose them.

I'd pretend to be all hillshill just for a shot at those tits. Sorry guys.

You wouldn't, shes a jew in new york which means shes got 5 quant chads on call to use whenever

Gross. Not even thicc. 8/10 would bang

Condom failure rate of 20% is incredibly high. It should be more like 0.1 at most

Same probably tbhwyf
She's not a Jew, people have been making that up on here just because she has dark hair and brown eyes, look at her nose, it's convex, literally the opposite of the generic beady hook nose, and her hair is very straight/only slightly wavy.

Women who use contraception should be stoned to death

Ok Bader.

Question:
Why are we whites so against contraceptives and abortion when like 9/10 it's a non-white doing it? In the end, it even helps them financially climb up the economic ladder (i've seen this happen working with troubled youth)

Most whites believe it for stupid religious purposes and don't actually think about race like Sup Forums.

I want to pound OPs pic until she's an onahole