How do we stop retardation among Trump supporters?

How do we stop retardation among Trump supporters?

You can. It's not just Trump supporters either. It's liberals as well. It's most americans. They refuse to see logic and only act on their emotions. If something challenges their view they try to shout it out, claim it's a conspiracy, etc. Anything to deny it.

Even the sticky on this board is a joke. Americans hate debate. They hate the truth. Debate is a means to the truth, not yelling at people, and yet almost all of this board is nothing but circlejerking.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You literally just posted a pic on the first index law, exemplified seven times in roots, fractions, parenthesis, exponents and logarithms.

I don't see how this have anything to do with politics. If anything, this is an example of how your public schooling system has failed you, OP.

Look at the image on the OP again you dumbfuck kangaroo.

It's addition, not multiplication in the picture.

(a+b)^2 = a^2+2ab+b^2

By being a liberal who lost for the next 8 years. That will sure show them.

>posts a picture full of lies
>implies he's posting a picture full of alternative facts

alternative facts aren't lies, fact can't be lies. they're "alternative" because they're not on the MSM.

as an example, here's an alternative fact about american college education.

wow. you can give lessons and charge for shitposting congrats

I think you're missing the point. The phrase Alternative Fact is nonsense because there can only be one truth aka a fact, or basically infinite untruths, aka alternative facts. Alternative facts are lies.

The OP image is wrong
Unlike progressive logic, you cannot change mathmatical logic on the fly to suit your wants.

actually the term "alternative fact" is a legal term

>Alternative facts is a term in law to describe inconsistent sets of facts put forth by the same party in a court given that there is plausible evidence to support both alternatives.[1][2] The term is also used to describe competing facts for the two sides of the case.[3]

>There can only be truth

>MSM tells me Trump calls women disgusting pigs
>Breitbart tells me Trump had the first successful female campaign manager in the history of presidential campaigns

Both are facts. The one not showing up repeatedly on CNN is the alternative one.

>absolutely believes that he is correct and everyone else is wrong
>tries to lecture about how is right and superior when clearly in the wrong
>plus be a cunt about it
Found the Trump supporter LOL

rate

Yep. Both parties put forth their own version of the facts in their briefs to the court. Saying you have your own "alternative facts" is just another way of saying you have your own view of what the facts are.

But why would the news media accept that simple interpretation of a statement? That would be news reporting, and that doesn't happen anymore. It's all Op Eds disguised as news reporting. Disgraceful.

No, they're both facts. It's just that Breitbart is literally state run propaganda.

>Found the Trump supporter LOL
you're on /pol. no need to look

>Posting anime file just handed to you by your (((manager)))
KYS Ctr shill

(a+b)^2=a^2+b^2
a^2+2ab+b^2=a^2+b^2
solutions are either a=0 and b any number or b=0.

(a+b)^0.5=a^0.5+b^0.5
again solutions is a=0 or b=0

1/a + 1/b =1/(a+b)
(a+b)/ab = 1/(a+b)
solution: b= +- (3^0.5 /2)i a -a/2

ln(a+b) = ln(a)+ln(b)
solution: b>1 a=b/(b-a) or the other way around

sin(a+b) = sin a + sin b
solution:a= pi , b = 2pi

arctan(a+b) = arctan(a) + arctan(b)
symmetric function
a=-b

A = B

B = C

ALTERNATIVELY A = C

Of course the Sup Forumslack would post privileged numbers and solutions just to imply systemically unjustified equations are valid for all numbers. Fucking fascists.

that picture is totally wrong and gave me aids thank you

>How do we stop retardation among Trump supporters?
Retardation is literally ingrained in them. they were born in ignorance, molded by it, they didn't have the truth even after they became men

retardation and Trump supporters are incompatible - go cry in your corner now nigger

EE?

what

the sign of the numerable n flips when you divide both sides by it in step 4? why?

Deja Vu Much

Faking shill

That's not just Americans. That's everyone. Intelligence is a double-edged sword in the wild-- It can lead you to better ways to do things, and it helps you exploit your environment, but it might also lead you to overcome important baser instincts, like affinity for kin, or not just abandoning your genetic offspring because it would be more fun to fuck off and take it easy.

So we evolved a whooole host of measures to keep our intelligence in check-- we prefer insiders versus outsiders. We have a whole manner of disgust for deviant behavior. We shame others for things that might have hurt our clan (such as having children out of wedlock).

The counter-intelligence measure that we have that has become the most irritating recently is what we call cognitive dissonance. The thing that makes us identify strongly with certain beliefs, and then defend them even against damning evidence. A lot of writers in this field make it sound like some kind of a mechanical thing-- like your brain is being overloaded with more information than it can interpret. I think that's bullshit-- I know people who can do the math of quantum physics or solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded, but they still get cognitive dissonance. So no, it's not information overload. Cognitive dissonance is our brains working exactly as mother nature intended.

See, in the wild, when the enemy tribe is attacking you, you don't have time to consider that maybe your tribe encroached on their ancestral lands, or that they may be starving and your tribe is hoarding all the good hunting tracts. If you did that, you might hesitate when it came time to bash their skull in. So, no matter what, in your estimation, your side is right, has always been right, and will always be right. And you can't react to information that challenges this view, at least not quickly, because it may make you a less effective defender of your clan.

Honestly? Give them some conservative universities. If I am going to argue with them I at least want them to have an argument and not base their ideas off of infowars and milo, actually youtube in general. Conservatives need to be proud of their education as well.

can't remember, it came to me a day later, was right though.

Fourier analysis?

I'm sorry, but it's terminal retardation.

This is one of those rare Sup Forums responses that make sense. Conservatives need to stop being proud of being ignorant. It just allows politicians to take advantage of them. Conservatism, especially economic and sometimes social, has so many benefits but it's obscured by far right wing nutjobs. Less teaparty and neocon, more classic conservativism.

This repeated copypasta

fuck fourier i hate his shit

Leftists don't actually have functioning brains, and need to be told what to think.

shit post on the christ cuck threads

It's not actually hard to understand but most professors teach it like shit.

David Brock spent 50 mill for this?

>I'm literally retarded
That identity is true for any commutative ring with a prime characteristic.
Like any of the quotient rings Zp where p is a prime number.

ie
Take Z3
(1+2)^2 = 1*1 + 2(2*1) + 2*2 = 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 = 0 = (3)^2 = (0)^2 = 0

It's not really that bad. I had a chink prof. that taught the class. It was basically a self taught class. I found convolution to to be harder.

The worst thing about all this is that you can't tell any of that is happening to you. In your mind, you have this concept of "self" or "I," that you think is in control all the time-- but that's not true. For your lower mind, "I" is just a convenient symbol for what it considers the most important thing in the world. Your logical brain thinks "I" is it, and furthermore that "I" is the thing calling the shots, but that's really almost never the case.

See, when you need to do something really logical and practical, such as hanging a bookshelf, or figuring out how to get to the Burger King across town, your instincts step aside and let "you" take full control. These are boring things that your emotional mind doesn't care to engage with.

But when something "important" comes up, something with emotional significance, your logical faculties are forcibly put to sleep and you act on ancient programs laid down by your monkey ancestors.

When your logic returns, it has a log of memories laid down while the monkey brain was in the driver's seat, and since everything *IT* does is rational, it assumes that there was a logical explanation for what you did, or what conclusion you came to on a topic. It makes up eloquent rationalizations for everything, but when observed by a third party (and you almost always need a third party for this-- you as an individual in your own mind are completely unreliable) and reiterated by them, it becomes obvious that under the influence of emotion your thought process made no sense at all.

Shit nigger, Sup Forums didn't used to have retardo-posts like this. I'd rather interact with a communist or even a fucking anarcho-capitalist than people like you. Go listen to Rush Limbaugh-- you really have nothing to contribute here.

The term "alternative fact" used in context would be:

2^2=4
2*2=4
2*2=2^2

Because i^2 = -1

Anyway, my point (since I almost never get any replies on Sup Forums anymore-- I don't think anyone is reading my posts at all) is that if you think you're the only smart person in the world who is right about everything, chances are you're under the influence of extreme cognitive bias, and probably aren't even all that smart.

Trump is the symbol of retardation. Therefor trump supporters must be literal retards.