>2017
>people still think that the LARP Nazi gag on Sup Forums is serious & not 100% satire
>mfw

>people still think that the LARP Nazi gag on Sup Forums is serious & not 100% satire

Nobody thinks that faggot

I think that

100% serious

Actually after Trump started his campaign a lot of new people came here thinking this.

>Sup Forums is just an ironic meme

Kill yourself faggot

> I-it was all always just a satire goy. Don't let these bad ideas influence you.
Still running on damage control I see

But I'm literally a Nazi...
Never been punched by a libtard either.

Sup Forums had a mix of everything with a skew towards libertarianism before Trump showed up and along with him never ending Trump general threads.

Do you think this is a mother fucking game nigga?

>100% satire
Me think you doth protest too much

THE REVOLUTION NEVER ENDS

>there were no nazis on pol before trump

What am i reading

Wishful thinking shlomo

Notice how it's always the burgers who thinks it's satire. They're too used to the multiculti racemixing going on in their country, we can't save them boys.

Calm down Swedish cocksock.

You are either lying or new as fuck. The "Sup Forums is satire XD" crowd largely showed up during the Trump campagin. Sup Forums was nazi as fuck before Trump, and even nazier before then around 2013.

You guys got meme'd by Sup Forums

Yes. We are all just joking. We spend hours collecting info for infographics, sourcing it all, discussing and reading fascist and nazi writings, arguing about what view of the holohoax is right, painstakeingly debating minute details, making nazi memes, and on and on. But it's all satire.

Hello CTr- I mean CREW

Yea its just satire. In reality everybody thinks just like you, OP. Just like it should be

We've been trolling so hard and so effectively for so long that there is now a good portion of the american youth that believe in a subversive fassict agenda. So much so that they are now resorting to violence and destroying the left from the inside. Sup Forums I'm so proud In this moment.

and when they see these posts they unironically think its a paid shill

You know this place wasn't always a neo Nazi hug box.

No, Sup Forums pretty much always was. /new/ wasn't at first, but that changed quickly. We are a containment board, we always have been. Don't talk about shit like you know shill

wir wären könige und scheisse

>Faggot thinks pol is satire.

Nah, I've been on Sup Forums since 2006. Just because you can't tell the difference between meme culture and satire doesn't mean other people can't.

I'm not even a nazi myself, more of a civic nationalist or something. But saying that Sup Forums is satire is either due to lack of understanding or someone with an agenda.