Who else /learned a trade instead of cuckollege/ here?

Who else /learned a trade instead of cuckollege/ here?

not me

ICT Technician here. 10yrs in the field and love it.

>the white trash's degree

found the yid

how do I get into a trade as a 21 year old NEET who has no car and only $1,000 to my name?

Get your industrial first aid.

Don't you have ACs to install?

Plumber

Work in private lending in mineral resources

It's great work

What's a good trade for someone who's really good at chemistry but wants to get into electrical engineering?

i just a job at temple b'eth Sholom.
i fixed up the showers real good

garbage man

the fuck is that?

first aid that is industrial

Was an apprentice in our local insulation union (lol...). I don't like our cold winters, so I pussed out and went to school to code.

I make pretty decent money now, but find programming EXTREMELY boring. If I lived somewhere without a really cold winter, I'd probably rather still be a tradesman.

>the janitor is bragging about being too stupid for university
You are most definitely a Trump voter. Educated people vote Democrat

i got my degree already but i feel like i should have learned a trade. oh well

Debt slaves vote Democrat.

Taco bell "sanitation engineer"

this too

lol blind ass fools vote Dem...we could have had Bernie but you spoiled little shits wanted a woman

libtards will say it's better to go to "school" then get your hands worn out by the time your 40. i say it's better to have damaged hands than a damaged brain. fuck college, unless it's for a real degree. if you want to be enlightened, use the internet. colleges are putting courses on it for free.

8 billion dollars for free college wouldve gotten everyone into a stem field and we'd have actual hoverboards by 2020. But no, DNC went for muh feelings and Repubs went for a 30 billion dollar wall.

Sales, the ultimate trade.

I got a trade school degree to be an electrician, worked industrial maintenance for a few years.

Then when to work for a company that does building automation systems.

That company payed for my electrical engineering degree.

Worked in software programming for a year

Now I do sales, it's so much easier for twice the money. I shouldn't have wasted my time with the engineering degree, should have just gotten a generic degree.

Network engineer

I learnt a trade then went to uni afterwards. If you want to fix toilets or some dumb shit for the rest of your says then go ahead.

Carpenter

Honestly I don't mind if people want to take classes here and there for useless shit, even gender studies courses, but I think it's having whole degrees dedicated to this shit that's getting people up in arms over the smallest shit. Like it's one thing to get a neat little course on the history of women or imperialism or whatever, even if it's liberal leaning, because then either way it's just a small piece of your education.

I'm 24, going to do a electrotechnology course this year.

Industrial Concrete cuck reporting in. Gonna go back to school for constuction managenent once I save enough money.

Welding inspector on nuclear projects

Not sure how it is in the US, but up here most colleges promote the trades and useful working skills, unlike university.

Sort of, I did go to college but treated it like training for a skilled trade. It is a niche trade where I knew there would be persistent opportunity. The problem is people treat college like some magic upper middle class pill.

If Sup Forumsacks are serious about their beliefs, they should be going to uni over a trade. Even if you just want to be a teacher or a government office drone, you will be putting yourself in a much more influential position than fixing cars or wiring up houses.

I went to Culinary School, after working in restaurants/cruise ships for a decade I opened a liquor store and live the good life.

Call up local places and look for an apprenticeship. It will pay minimum wage if you are lucky, but they will teach you everything and you'll get real life experience. You'll be their bitch for a while. But, eventually you'll be trusted to do the work on your own and you will make more and can even try and join a union, who then offer classes to help you further your career. Not a bad way to go honestly.

by places you mean unions right? I have never applied to places but don't they typically favor people with degrees and experience and stuff, even for a trade?

/who else never learned how to use these here?/

So I went to college but "no jobs" so went into construction. My biggest issues are with bullshit artist HVAC technicians. 'my her dur special system won't work with shielded wire! only unshielded wire will work for coms!'
There is literally no physical phenomenon that would explain this. World's 2nd largest HVAC supplier doesn't even understand its own communications system

Watch your ASR shitlord

CNC. Fuck everything about it, fuck shops, and fuck the greasy rust belt fags deal with.

I wish I became a PT.

How long does it take to learn hvac? An afternoon?

physical trainer?

Did you get a degree or certificate ? What type of degree , associate or bachelor?

>mfw bachelor's degree in EE
>end up getting a grey collar job as a technician

Can't complain, pay/benefits are plenty decent and I know for a fact the degree gave me a leg-up over applicants with no or a 2-year degree.

Is IT a trade? I feel like that's where it's headed for the future, especially with the specializations and combination of working with the hands and the mind.

I feel that in the nearish future IT will begin having similar methods of learning and training with a master/apprentice type of deal. Maybe I'm just being hopeful though.

Got fork truck license (asking with other heavy machinery skills) 12 years ago and now shipping supervisor for metal shop, possibilities of becoming shipping manager. Currently make $55k+ with benefits, bonuses and more. Nothing amazing but I own my own car and house and with no student loans. Very happy about that.

Methmaker

You're a locksmith?

Of sorts

>The human capital I contribute to society is so significant and inspiring to humanity, in all its heating and cooling needs

>Nothing like people who actually find success from a university education

GA A&P mechanic. Every day is an adventure.

No, places. You might have to really do some digging, especially these days, but there is always somebody or some small shop looking for help somewhere.
All you need to do is show up on time, have the right attitude, and be willing to learn.

me. now i earn 100,000 plus a year working remotely
no college no debt
every say is a win
automation is awesome as fuck
slowly putting losers out of work

>2017
>Being poor

How are you dumbfucks going to afford 6 white children?

>Be you
>Lazy as fuck
>Have 6 children of my own

Be a Man

currently a first year union electrician's apprentice. it's alright

keep it up user.

>be low-iq
>go into trade because you failed high school
>"YEAH GUYS FUCK STEM, I'M 40 AND MAKE 100K"
>"Yeah, so what I just had a knee reconstruction and I'm addicted to painkillers because of chronic backpain?"

Doing what?

>Going to rail waifu
>Complain about one's failed system to someone else

Learned a trade in the Automotive sector.

Earned $126,000 USD last year .

I have a degree and I voted Trump. It's about 40-60 each way actually if you look at the statistics.

>wants to live in a world where every hands-on trade is dominated by untrustworthy shitskins and lowlifes

>does not want a nation where tradesmen are white, respected, well paid, and absolutely professional and top of the line everywhere

Think it through. There is no reason to demean your fellow men who sustain and build up the place you live in.

the guy at wal-mart that makes copies of keys

automation
i was an electrician
then learned hvac
learned computers because it is moder and necessary
turns out all three of those things intermingle

I do hvac including building automation. I take every class available from vendors and from major manufacturers. I make around 115K a year not having to work that hard anymore. The best part is I don't have to worry about my job being shipped to CHINA or INDIA