What's Sup Forums's opinion on Sarah Palin?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Sarah Palin?

An actual retard that busts out some Rain Man type brilliance once every 6 months.

She has nice tits

I'd fuck her

Palin needs a railin

Not good.

10/10 would bang

she is great and well suited for a alsaka politician, but it was a huge blunder to tap her for the national stage, not that she is dumb, just she wasn't versed in D.C. memes

I deeply regret don't have my own Sarah to make that beautiful babies.

She's a total MILF

Would bud benis in bagina :-DDDD

I'd like to be Sarah palINSIDE of her

She is a hot tard.

would hit it - repeatedly

>opinion on Sarah Palin

If she was thirty-five or so years younger and four hundred pounds heavier, I'd hit it.

>im nailin palin

bitch took the money and ran

She embarrassed her party and financially exploited a nation of idiots. I kinda like her.

Palin was an excellent Alaskan politician who got thrown to the wolves by the graverobbers who ran McSame into the ground. Her great virtue was that she made it possible for Trump to run after she absorbed a lot of the flak meant for him. They're close friends.

Best veep the US never had.

That's not actually Palin.

Palin didn't really do much anything wrong. McCain was just a dumbass that took the media's bait and decided attacking his own running mate like the media wanted was the best way to get on the good side of the media.

He's the epitome of cuckservative.

Palin on the other hand has some values even if she isn't a genius, but was ridiculed for making a joke when someone asked her about Russia and she said "oh don't worry about Russia I can see that place from my home" and liberals decided to take the joke seriously. Taking Republican jokes seriously is a fairly common tactic by Democrats who will feign utter bewilderment about how someone could say something so stupid.

I always thought she was pretty hot desu.

Hope I get a chance to fuck her on my trip to Alaska this year. A faggot can dream.

M I L F
I
L
F

she's ok mostly because she's an icon of leftist tears and they cry every time...

she shouldn't have counter-signaled Trump, definitely lost some points for that nonsense.

the best part about her is that she's a reality check for the left... they think that America will vote for their short-haired butch candidates, but the only women America will vote for is nurturing, feminine, matronly women.

She can't even make a proper kid. Why would I vote for a defective woman? This is a woman worth voting for.

Our boards secondary waifu juat after that Russian Attorney General.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on Sarah Palin?
Can't she see Alaska from her patio or something?

Good post. Whenever someone hates on her, I say, don't watch what she says on youtube, READ what she says. Otherwise Yankees don't give her a chance.

I wanna make her make this face

She's a stupid neocon Jew shill with a big Israeli flag (no joke) posted up in her office. A straight up embarrassment to the U.S.

Is this the only meme you have against her?

Why did bannon have such a hard on for her? Was he just trying to meme a Republican women into the presidency?

Ask her a math question.

>trusting someone deficient enough to spawn several special children

This. It's Jennifer Morrison in the Rob Schneider movie "Big Stan."

GILF

Besides the
>uselesscunt.png
meme?

Yea, I guess...

Dumb enough to support Trump

at least she has integrity call out Trump's bullshit.

You CTR shills are salty as fuck. C'mon bro, you're already here browsing Sup Forums and trying to shitpost beyond reddit-tier levels; relax for once and have some fun! How would you bang Sarah Palin?

She's a milf

milfy af
decent speaker
milfy af