Tfw you have lost all ability to enjoy any aspect of modern culture or interact with anyone because you see everything...

>tfw you have lost all ability to enjoy any aspect of modern culture or interact with anyone because you see everything as the jewish psyop is it
being redpilled is suffering

Just treat it all as comedy and it works way better.

You fucking cuck. How fucking dare you. The fate of our people, our race, and our country is a fucking joke to you? The Aryan warrior struggles against the Jewish menace and the Nigger hordes, and the perfidious anglo sits on his fucking island, smug laughs seeping through his stained and crooked teeth? You are a fucking traitor. I will throw you into the gas chambers myself.

THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE IS AT STAKE!!! DO YOU FUCKING GET IT?? THIS IS OUR LAST STAND, WE HAVE TO STOP THE NIGGERS AND JEWS HERE OR THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT IN THIS WORLD, NO BEAUTY, NO LIGHT, AND NO PROGRESS! WHICH FUCKING SIDE ARE YOU ON YOU FUCKING LIMEY?

This too shall pass!

Fuck off gook, you will fall like all the rest.

Calm down. Smoke a blunt. Stop bitching.

At least we don't have many niggers and kikes here...

That's the price we pay comrade. When I'm watching TV with my GF thing's I'd never notice before (like all the good guys being women/asian or black, while the bad guys ALWAYS being white males and english/german/russian) just stand right out and I can't help seeing it.
I would never go back though. I feel I'm at an advantage now that I'm playing the same game as the brainwashed masses but I have a deeper perspective on everything and can conduct myself in an appropriate manner accordingly

>spend 90% of my time on Sup Forums
>Think the world is a hell hole
>Go outside and into my 80% white mid-east town
>Everyone happy, everything at peace

Why do I suffer so

being redpilled isn't being paranoid

You fucking degenerate nigger. You are the problem with the world. You will hang when the Day of the Rope comes.

You fulfill the role of both.

Fuck off slavnigger.

They won't see until their daughter is fucked by Muslim paki bastards or they are personally inconvenienced by it. Pathetic, I know

This. Getting angry accomplishes nothing. You have to keep your normie face on, like and share anti-Trump/Brexit posts, nod and say "Yeah it's shit eh?" to your retarded friends down the pub and all the while watch and smile to yourself.

The basis of all life is suffering, dumbass. You think we would be where we are today if our earliest ancestors weren't suffering from hunger, disease, cold? Suffering is the fuel that moves living things FORWARD.

Embrace the suffering, for it is one of the purest emotions there is.

Ragnarok is coming whether we like it or not. Make sure your rifle is oiled, your boots shined and nearby, and the fear of death purged from your mind. I'll see you out on the killing fields bro.

A

Kek, gave you the benefit of the doubt but you've proven yourself to be nothing but a bitter autist.

Enjoy your empty thread, i'm sure it complements your empty life nicely;))))))

FUCKING

user please buy gopro before you shoot up some synagogue

I find it quite amusing. Every time I pinpoint judah in media I have a hearty chuckle.

Being redpilled was the best thing ever that happened to my life. Women want me, and men wanna be me.