American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Culture''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

> American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Culture''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I never tought I would say this but maybe it's time to embrace islam.

Sure thing, just let it be Shia, not Sunni

we could just embrace Christianity instead

it's less oppressive than Islam but it doesn't allow for this sort of thing

Why is the mic in her mouth

muh muh muh mouth

It was not that bad.
Quit being a faggot.

Jewish culture*

No it is. This culture poisons people, especially the women. It ruins them as potential wives & mothers.
It's not so bad that Islam is better (yet) but I think in another 10 years many young men will convert to Islam out of sheer desperation; mostly in Europe. Strict Islam already offers them a better chance at a wife and family than western civilization. In 10 years that offer will prove too tempting for men young men.

I actually had a friend who grew up in rural Australia. He had NEVER been with a girl, even kissed one. He was a strict Christian, hard worker and hated degeneracy.
He went down to a Melbourne mosque, converted to Islam and after a year there they hooked him up with a looks-matched 4/10 virgin.
His own civilization would have left him to rot in a single bedroom flat in front of a computer screen until he blew his brains out from loneliness.
>He has 4 kids now and is always happy.

(((American))) culture

Christianity, is dead.

It's become a commercialized religion.

Entirely subverted by cultural marxists.

This is why the Isis war IS the beta uprising. They give the fighters wife's and such. Feminism distoryed the west. It's already a done deed, it just takes a few generations to show.

People who ignore this fact are going to be in for an extremely sore awakening ten to fifteen years from now.

I swear on my dogs life its not a troll. I really mean it. It's so important people know how the clash of civilizations is playing out on a personal level.
This happened in AUSTRALIA. Whats happening in Europe must be 10 times further ahead.

/thread

>I never tought I would say this but maybe it's time to embrace islam.
Most American fucking despise out 'portrayed' culture. It is all a dog and pony show. We are working to get out from under it as best we can. If the rest of the world would man up and show some balls to the idiots that we have to cater to, it would help greatly. Thanks.

That's what islam is. How to forward your community. I spoke to my friends uncle about religion in stuff in a long car ride, and he was saying "pussy is pussy; it feels the same with the lights off" just pick one and marry. It made alot of sense.

But in america, there's so many options, so many hoes.

its easy to get lost in the sauce

I'm not embracing Islam

Fuck off you populist sheep

There are just not enough jobs. This + feminism + immigration... The west (European society) is getting pummeled and its the young men with fuck all assets that are the biggest losers.
Some WILL turn to Islam; because nothing else besides Islam offers them both dignity and a family.
Meanwhile western women will whore around with Chad until there is literally militias shooting each other on the streets.

You are an Islamic proselyte trying to score points with General Allah Ahkbar. You have no idea how the European world works because you aren't even white. Islam will be utterly crushed out in the first world

can anyone give me a quick rundown on sharia law?

>It was not that bad.

It was fucking terrible, burger. Fuck off.

>Sure thing, just let it be Shia, not Sunni
Based and underrated comment.

Shia people were originally the radical ones... but the spread of Sunni and its lack of a proper ecclesiarchy made it the abode of degenerates.

No this actually happened. And it hurt a lot.
It still hurts. Do you know whats worst of all?
I too am unsuccessful with girls; and my ex-friend hinted on multiple occasions that If I were to join him at the mosque I too would be rewarded with a female.
I am however a 1488 level white nationalist. I despise Islam and the boomer filth who let this plague into our lands. It took 800 years to get Islam out of Spain. It took one generation (boomers) to let them into all of Europe.

My own personal life is a mirror of the civilizational clash. If I meet my old friend again we might be looking at each other through rifle sights.
Guess what though? He has already beaten me on a personal level. 4 kids vs 0 kids.

>Christianity, is dead.

Only as long as we continue to say it is.

Islam is the final redpill. Family, community, country. You can be white and muslim btw

t. Albanian

I bealive you. American commuties are dead, all the local network building and local charity was built around local churches and they are dying. This is why fan-cons get so many fucking people, people are desperate for community.
People have no sense of local civic interest, everything is from the TV. You only meet people at work, and 70% of them live in different areas than you. Church functions was a way to socialize and meet your neighbors. So I competely bealive you that a local imam hooked him up with a girl. I was just meming about the beta uprising

Islam works because it keeps women in their rightful place. The west is fucked up because it dose not.

Mad 1960s fart detected

Look at the difference between any random Australian church and mosque.
80% of Australian Church's: a dozen old people on deaths door.
Any mosque: families, old people, young men, young women, children.
And you are right about the comic-cons; but what is playing out at these events? They are being ruined by the same shit the wider society is: Feminism.
Attention whoring cos-players, female centric SJW comics, sexual harassment policies designed to exclude & punish beta men for even showing up.
Feminism is not just a civilizational shit-test, its about excluding inferior male genetics from breeding. Its a very strong biological urge that seems to be manifesting in 'societal form'.

>His own civilization would have left him to rot in a single bedroom flat in front of a computer screen until he blew his brains out from loneliness.
>He has 4 kids now and is always happy.
>His own civilization would have left him to rot....
I keep going over this line and it's so true.

>tfw Sand niggers with an IQ clocking around 85-90 have a better social fabric and are more based than America.

Don't worry, You still have Lindsay Lohan.

Just give me a hijab qt and enough dowry to buy enough land to live off and I will be a fucking happy man.

Who cares if I have to do some light yoga 5 times a day. Fair trade I reckon, or pristine pussy and a dignified life.

The west doesn't give a fuck about young 'failed men' (Betas).

A return to Christianity and historically European values would be preferable.

But if it came to a choice between Islam and degeneracy, with no hope of alternatives, I would not hesitate to choose Islam.

If you take that deal your are just as bad as the boomers. Think about our 'great men'.
Charles the hammer, Vlad the Impaler, Godfrey of Bouillon. Think of the countless sacrifices of to keep Europe free from the Muslim scrounge.
Don't sell out annon. Have faith.

Eh, but a lot of men aren't even failed. Not everyone can be the boss, a lot of these dudes are doing fine, they are just one step down from top looks or one step down from top jobs, in a functioning society they would be getting paired off with similar women.

You're meme-tier heroes were all 1% top aristocracy spoon fed chads who did nothing but inherent armies and fuck royal pussy all day. Get of their dick it is pathetic.

The good life will pass you buy and all you will be left with are crusader memes, blue balls and a bottle of jack. Wake up peasant.

Because the West is literally economic darwinism, survival of the most alpha, let everyone else burn.

I think that faggot who advises Trump, Thiel, thinks only the rich should survive and everyone else should be genocided, because if they're not rich, it means they're not smart enough.

Yeah, that's the kind of mentality Trump's people have.

This is a kike psyop.

All these Muslim posts are.

Keep fighting the other goys, Sup Forums. Don't you dare start thinking about where these Muslims come from and who sends them.

I dont think you are aware of whats happening in Australia (Romanian).
Australia is dysgenic. Here the poor and immigrants are the ones that are breeding. The middle class pays all the tax for it. The middle class also pays for single mothers and old people.
Our middle class is getting economically & culturally SLAUGHTERED.
The rich are isolated from the bullshit, while the poor dont give a fuck and shit out kids.

Same thing in America, where the middle class has disappeared in only 30 years. Welfare incentivizes procreating for the weak, alimony and divorce court disincentive it for the strong.

Same thing happening in Europe. Who do you think rigged your election?

this shit is great but the sweet version has around 80g of sugar or something

How on earth do you even reverse this trend? I don't really know... I would like to abandon ALL welfare except flophouses and soup kitchens.
The problems are the dumbshit single mothers and old people, they refuse to survive on the bear minimum. (Flophouse + soup kitchen).
These parasites demand homes, medicine, services.

I know why he couldn't get a girl. I grew up in a Christian family. The girls in my church were some of the most vain girls I've ever met. They make lists of how their future husband should be and if a guy doesn't meet it they're out. It's pushed by their mothers, father's and pastors. I've asked others, the problem is not isolated.

>How on earth do you even reverse this trend?

the welfare state is one of the biggest parts of the problem
open borders is another part
womens suffrage is the final part

literally every single social problem in the modern west is a result of the combination of these three

There is one major undercurrent throughout Sup Forums. It shines through in every single thread. It is the defining issue of our time. We need to get feminism off the backs of the young European men.

Women's rights enables open boarders.
Women's rights grown the welfare state.
They are shit leaders. Any civilization that cant control its women is inherently weak.

Sup Forumsslims triggered she sang God Bless America. Nothing more.

>We need to get feminism off the backs of the young European men.
It's too late. The toothpaste is out of the tube. We either destroy the system and become barbarians again or convert to some extreme form of patriarchy like Islam.

What I don't understand is why people need these over sexual pop stars instead of just going to a strip club to get that sort of thing.

>strip club
Good job throwing your money away on whores. Just jerk it to your 2D waifu like the other sane anons here.