When did Buddhists get so based? They're dealing with their Muslim problem very well

When did Buddhists get so based? They're dealing with their Muslim problem very well

baka.com.au/world/united-nations-reports-horrors-inflicted-on-rohingya-in-myanmars-rakhine-state-20170204-gu5po5.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/18/buddhist-monk-spreads-hatred-burma
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Myanmar, that's Ashin Wirathu's territory. Don't fuck with Ashin.

>Ashin Wirathu

>Fresh blood on his neck and robe

Absolutely BASED

Buddhist history includes a long period of getting murdered and abused by Islamic conquests. Afghanistan and Pakistan used to be full of Buddhists. They got massacred.

Buddhists have never forgotten those events; they have a very long historical memory.

>ashin wirathu

>asian wrath

wtf

Reminder that this is the same for sikhs

Reminder that cucknadans want sikhs to remove all historica materials about the fight with the muslim scourge from sikh temples cause thats hateful against Islam

Reminder that every canadian deserves to die

They aren't true Buddhist if they do this.

Mudshits kept chimping out, so now the Buddhists are counter-chimping to protect themselves

why aren't they buddhist? they practice buddhism and they call themselves buddhist

Just like terrorists are not good Muslims, those soldiers are not good Buddhists.

In Myanmar, it's a pecking order. The Rohingya are at the bottom unfortunately.

>ashin wirathu
"He has been accused of inspiring persecution of Muslims through his speeches, although he claims to be nothing more than a peaceful preacher.[1] He has referred to Muslims as the "enemy".[2]"

Is he {{{our guy}}} ?

They are Buddhists, but like anyone, when pushed far enough, they will push back. They even have a somewhat spiritual rationale for doing what they do.

When violent Muslims persist with rape and murder of Buddhists, these actions ultimately prevent the continued practice of their religion. To counteract this, see the retaliatory killings not as murder, but simply accelerating them to their next reincarnated form, hopefully one which is less prone to violence.

Ask a normie what they think of when they hear buddhism or buddhists, peaceful people, right?
Gandhi, Dalai Lama, and shit.
So why, of all people, would be so against mudslimes that they break pacifism and start removing kebab.
Because there's no helping pigslam.

buddhists are some cold motherfuckers

don't believe the california jubu memes

i've seen horror...

Buddhists Need Tendies...

Send Ameribane some Tendies to ponder the Buddhists ways...

Yes, they are. There have been buddhist warrior monks for centuries.
1500s:
"Warrior monks participated in at least four battles: at the Gulf of Hangzhou in spring 1553 and in the Huangpu River delta at Wengjiagang in July 1553, Majiabang in spring 1554, and Taozhai in autumn 1555"
600s:
"The oldest evidence of Shaolin participation in combat is a stele from 728 that attests to two occasions: a defense of the monastery from bandits around 610 and their role in the defeat of Wang Shichong at the Battle of Hulao in 621."

>heavy boots

why add this

holy shit

It wasn't a real baby, it wasn't born and alive for over 5 months.

*tips pro-choice fedora*

stop thinking liberal white guys trying to get laid is buddhism

How fucking terrible do you have to be to piss of BUDDHISTS enough that they organize and kill you for your crimes against the universe?
Goddamn.

well these are mudshits that we're talking about

They are Buddhists. This what happens when you force people to accept a bunch of cannibilistic, killing, raping moslems and pretend they're anything but that, you stupid motherfuckers. People start fighting back.

Everyone in this thread deserves the same fate as the unborn fetus.

I will sit on the sidelines and cheer that you got smashed by a bunch of mongoloids

Yes. Not even a meme.
Hes a hard principled man standing up against the Islamic dogs.

In case you were picturing soldiers wearing big fuzzy slippers curbstomping a newborn instead

what?

are you a muslim or something?

How many religions are in conflict with Buddhism?

How many are in conflict with Islam?

How many are in conflict with Christianity

Even worse. A leaf.

All the true Buddhists are dead via inaction.

Reporting from rakhine state here. The Muslim thing is a manufactured crisis to distract the world from the war in the north east of the country

Why would anyone give a fuck about this event?

All they did was give her a free abortion. Western women have been demanding free abortions for decades now, but a few Buddhists decide to provide abortion free of charge and suddenly everyone loses their minds. What, are the leftists upset that no tax payer dollars were spent on this abortion?

Thank you for learning English, Achmed.

because we realize that for there to be peace, the enemies of peace must be removed

How many Muslims are there in the Philippines? Do they cause trouble? Do people hate them there?

Dont believe his lies.

>a 19 year old woman

Probably that Malala cunt.

>Buddhists so angry they tear up their own flag

>a flag that disguises itself as Taiwan uses a crisis nobody cares about to distract from a war nobody knows about in a country that operates under a pseudonym

Very sneaky. What is Myanmar's end game?

Malalala
Malalala
Hey-Hey-Hey
Good Bye

bc islam almost completely destroyed all of theravada buddhism (destroyed temples and texts) which is mainly practiced in myanmar

t. Whiteknight numale who took Comparative Religions 101 in order to better virtue signal at legbeards in hopes of getting laid

Buddha himself said that if you have the chance to destroy darkness no matter what format it may take you must destroy it. That's why the Shaolin warrior monks exist.

>They aren't true Buddhist if they do this.

I am Buddha and you're clearly not.

There's literally nothing about being the universe that says defending yourself is against a rule.

You can stick around the parts of us still deeply attached to time and help them realize the truth or you can gtfo but this moralizing "true" anything shit is for the jews.

>Buddha himself said
>himself

nigga please

>Search this
>Only get star wars quotes
Want sauce.

He's a pretty based Buddhist.

Rude

This. Imagine being so shit that you get THE most peace-loving religion to get so tired of your shit that they finally decide to kill you.
They're a cancer.

t. liberal white douchebag who calls himself a Buddhist

I don't know user. I know you're being a voice of reason. And anyone who does "Adharma" is, by definition, not a Buddhist.

At the same time, I think attachment to any precept or concept is anti-buddhist too. I just don't know what they're doing and how. I mean if they are fighting a war according to rules, that would be fine I think.

Which they are not doing. They are raping and killing not to make them go but to hurt them. So I guess you're right, they're in the wrong.

Asura's Wrath 2 when he kills all the muzzies when?

Yes

They've always been based.

As true as any other Buddhist.

Reminder that Chinks flooded Tibet with Han scum and irrecoverably changed the demographics of the region and destroyed Tibetan culture.

So Buddhists are pretty redpilled as far as recognizing how swinging demographics can constitute a "silent genocide" for a people.

Remember this whenever a liberal denies that flooding us with Muslims is equivalent to cultural genocide.

Ashin's a cool dude, but this pic is photoshop'd

Fuck, those Buddhists are brutal.

I fucking hate mudslimes too and would kill muslim men indiscriminately, but I wouldn't harm a woman/child even if they were muslim. I would just kick them out of the country at most.

fucking beast

bless the buddhists. they are sick of bullshit.

I love how there's another quote just lazily hidden under it lol

The blood is a graphical effect, lad.

>but I wouldn't harm a woman/child even if they were muslim.
What's better, killing your current enemies or stopping your future enemies from becoming a problem?

Relevant

BASED
A
S
E
D

only sane people here

there is nothing wrong with defending yourself but they acted like niggers to this woman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

just sayin

Fuck muslims and fuck brown people.

I don't think that's going to have the affect you were thinking, CTR

>being so shit that even BUDDHISTS want you gone
wew lads makes me think

Changed my mind about theravada Buddhists.

However, never return fire with fire. Return with waters of life.

>claims to hate muslims
>wouldn't harm a muslim factory

nah user, you don't really hate muslims.

the guardian lies because brits like to pretend Wirathu is another Hitler.

theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/18/buddhist-monk-spreads-hatred-burma

will someone assassinate the mad monk already?

>brutally persecute buddhists for 800 years
>start pouring into one of their last safe countries
>start an ISIS branch and start fucking shit up
>get BTFO by fucking buddhists
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

>Commie chink
>Calls others CTR

Based

I hope he leads the front to save Myanmar

they been like that since they became kingmakers of Myanmar.

i bet this guy never meditates on peace anymore.

it's veiled genocide that he spends hours contemplaTING.

THEN HE BASHES HEADS IN.

This.

There is a reason the cabal of cucks and subversive forces are shilling for the spread of Islam, even in the east. What the fuck is going on?

Is Islam essential in creating a manipulable mulatto underclass? If it were legitimately about spreading shitty modern values, they'd actually criticize Muslim countries for shit like pic-related and their daily slaughter of Christians and other religious minorities, even atheist "activists". But they don't seem to give a fuck about that.

genocide which leads to daesh in myanmar.

good bye problem in iraq and syria.

our wahabi jew sleepers must lie to Daesh and say Armageddon in rangoon!

oooyah!

if you wanna run up and try to jack off on them be my guest. i'll be over here covering you with an AR

u will when ashin lies to you about muslim bitches who breed like rabbits.

if you told a rakhine woman you sympatize with monks, she will kill you.

>Which they are not doing. They are raping and killing not to make them go but to hurt them. So I guess you're right, they're in the wrong.

there is no way to make muslims go away, except for violent extermination.

Muslims still fear the new colonialisms of America, the EU and other players.

They believe in conspiracy theory called Zionism is why whites feel ashamed of being whiite which was invented by a former Jew who only practices zionism, a more snappy version of nazism, designed for jews only.

in war, rape and pillage is a fine patriarchal mashup. Burmese were warriors before the Buddhist monks meddled. Now thus warrior monk has abandoned his vows for total war.

he is antifa myanmar style, a martial art.

I still don't understand why western cucks shill for Islam, and literally no other ideology. They even supported the "moderates" in Syria, who're killing actual moderate Muslims, and Christians and other religious minorities. And they could discover this with an hour's worth of honest investigation.

It's subversion, but I don't know why. And why it's always on behalf of radical tier Muslims.

Saudi Arabia throws a lot of money around.

They always have been. I watched some thing with them talking about their martial arts and weaponry etc. It was based as fuck

>Be peaceful as fuck since forever
>Invaders slaughter monks and take from the monasteries
>Buddhists try to reason with them instead of stopping them because they're peaceful
>Invasions continue
>Buddhists tell them they can take what they want, but to leave the monks alone
>Continue slaughtering monks
>Decide it's justifiable to defend themselves because it's for the greater good
>Design weapons specifically to injure and maim, but not to kill
>Invaders come back
>Get absolutely blown the fuck out by these chop suey fighters with tools of torture
>Get left alone until the Muslim shows up

They're going to get blown the fuck out all over again.

>tfw the country responsible for buddhism is devoid of it

we need based buddhist monks but they're gone along with the true based hindus because we were all "tolerance and DUDE PEACE LMAO"

I would describe it as ironic, but we're post irony now. I mean, how their "royal" class come to our country and Europe to fuck white whores and trannies.

But all of this aside, I think something much, much bigger than those cunts are behind the western media shilling for Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

There are none?

Did you remove them in some fucked up horrific war, or was it circumstantial?

The whole history with Alexander and repelling Islam is fascinating to me, but I am ignorant of your country's history in regards to this anomaly and legit curious.

but I thought Islam was the religion of peace?

If would understand say if a buddhist monk shot down some terrorist etc but
>people actually defending killing babies in womb
I don't think you are pretending to be edgy either, hurr its mudslime is just an exuse to hide your sociopathy.

Go to your threapist/pastor/whoever and say that you cheer for killing pregnant women's babies. I wonder what will they say about you.

Or maybe they will cheer alongside you? Some parts of america are fucked up beyond repair, no doubt about that.

If you squint your eyes he looks like Johnny Depp bald.

I would*
anyways, really sick.