Really gets the neurons firing

WTF I HATE WALLS NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtube.com/watch?v=J0Uk6ctu7nI
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course a lumber yard is going to be in favour of illegal Mexicans. They use them as day labourers - you go to 84 or Home Depot or Lowes and pick up 12 Mexicans for the day. The lumber store gets a cut of the profits, and the Mexicans spend some of that money at the Harvey's inside the store.

Plus 84 knows their business will drop sharply if customers can't pick up a dozen cheap spics with their 2x4's and deck screws.

>Go all this way to get to America
>Wall says no

Get recked spics.

Almost every ad is political now. Why alienate half of your potential customers? Are these businesses or causes?

They're faggots

they deserve to lose money

never under any circumstance as a business do you ever try to force a political/religious goal. It NEVER goes well

no kidding
game sucks
stupid sjw ads
nope

So is this pro illegal immigration or against it? I haven't seen the wall part

Rev up those dislikes

youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28

So they admit that the wall is inevitable. Good

I already know the conclusion, they have to go back.

Pro-illegal immigration
Pro-Vandalism
Pro-Single Motherhood
Pro-Putting your child through danger
Pro-Not learning English
Pro-Working 2 full time jobs and still being on welfare
Pro-White man's burden

Pro, because they put a giant unmanned gate in the wall that the spics easily push aside.

Maybe it's a commentary on how shit border security is, because it ends with a guy driving a pickup truck full of lumber, and says something about ingenuity and success. Maybe he's just stopped off at 84 lumber to get some 4x4's that he's going to use to buttress that gate and fortify the wall.

Or he's building a gallows for the "new Americans" he found hiding in his garden shed.

Haha wow isn't 84 lumber failing as it is? Pennsylvania won't like this shit.

Unless you're chicfila, they managed to pull it off really well

Diversity is our strength!

Nope they get in easy. Thanks 84 lumber!

If anything, this probably indicates that most of their labor force is underpaid, underprivileged illegals.

Michael Jordan once said something like, Republicans buy shoes too when he was asked why he never got political.

Guarantee some dumb woman with a position like "social media expert" pushed this through. Another company down the drain

They will lose money.

This is what VD has pointed out. Once you let leftists into your organisatuon they continue to recruit more leftists until the org pays more attention to signalling than to their original purpose.

Then unless they have state funding they begin to collapse.

From the fucking description.

>See a mother and daughter’s symbolic migrant journey towards becoming legal American citizens.
>legal American citizens
>legal

ALL TRAITORS MUST HANG

that's because this is a christian nation

I know one company that will miss out on that sweet government money during the construction of the wall

>boohoo this mother and daughter couldn't illegally cross into another nation at the expense of the taxpaying citizens of said nation
>please, think about the children

they are spending millions to lose customers

>Diversity is our strength!

I hate the way people say this as though it is self-evident. They never say WHY diversity is great, or why diversity is our strength.

It's like: water is wet, the sky is blue, and diversity is our strength. no further explanation needed.

That's what you faggots are freaking out about?

Jesus...

"We will build a big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door welcoming all!" - Trump

Can't handle a little joke at all.

Dude, nothing in that commercial had them filling out paperwork. That line in the description was put in there to appease the outrage, but we are beyond this type of appeasement.

This commercial was 100% condoning illegal immigration, and anything to the contrary is spin.

Fuck this company, there's one in Asheville, NC that I'll make damn sure to never fucking ever do business with.

Sucks to be the everyday worker because they are going to lose their job.

>People have the choice of being a criminal illegal alien taken from them

>It's like anudda shoah

What was that beer company that found out last year that they lost a shitload of sales after running a political ad?

>He still doesn't realize the American government finances this propaganda with his tax dollars to offset these corporations potential business losses

How bluepilled are you ?

Leftist still have no idea why they lost the election.

>when you care so little about contributing to your country of destination, that you don't even do enough research to learn that they built a fucking wall along the border

>they're responding

>The path to legal citizenship involves crossing a border illegally
This is confusing.

>this country needs immigrants
I'm not against legal immigration or anything but this statement is just so absurd.

Fuck that handmade flag that daughter had. I live in Texas and have never met an illegal that in anyway embraced USA patriotism and abandoned the Mexican flag.

Getting better with every refresh

budwiser, but like any good sjw they doubled down and just did the immigrant ad.

Who do you think makes up marketing departments? Not right wing people

I think I remember this.

As much as I love Sup Forums, I fucking hate everything turning political lately. Toxic politics, B A K A.

>spending millions
spending millions on a five second ad, this is why everyone hates America

Me too. When I was in high school in Houston it was infested with Mexicans who spoke Spanish in class and embraced being Mexican, it is so sick.

Sup Forums is getting blown the fuck out in the comments

>make america mexico again
>deport racism 2016

Yeah their loyalties are to the South.

Hmm, should we start reporting various 84 lumber stores around the border? They seem awfully quick to defend illegals. Are they hiding something?

Wait

They're a construction company, they're the ones building the wall in this thing.

They even showed a latino guy helping to build the wall

I don't think I get it, what's the angle here

what do these cunts even do?

Like what kind of tools does that guy in the truck use to drill through straight concrete :O
Weapons of mass immigration?

how long till the cartel is in control of that door? im guessing $1000 USD to cross, no refunds.

>we want our slave labor and we want them to be illegals

bravo 84 lumber

Lumber supply company

>Dad commits crime
>Dad goes to jail

NO ONE SHOULD BE TORN APART FROM THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!

>all ads in favor of immigration and basically saying FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>pro-trump patriots getting BTFO

I-is the pendulum swinging back already? That was quick...

Aside from the dumbass lumber company, ads are money well spent. Otherwise companies wouldn't use them.

If there was an immigration official inside the door with a clipboard and then it cut to black then it could've been pro-Trump

They're already in charge of that business.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

they're going in the oven

so its cheap labor they're after then

hahahaha liberals actually unironically genuinely believe this
"Just because you follow the law doesn't make you better than a child molester."

nvm, I figure it was intentionally nuanced in order to generate debate and buzz thus to increase the impact and get their brand more visibility

You almost got me

this too:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Uk6ctu7nI

Sounds good. Report to ICE suspicious stores near the border soon to be wall.

Funny how the money spent on an ad supporting illegal immigration could have been spent on foreign aid to make a shithole country less of a shithole.

they were in the shadow of the wall... looks like they were going back to mexico after shitting up america

E-mail the head office with this comment asking if this is the official position of the company

Get that social media intern fired

have you ever bought anything bc of an ad?

>everyone has the right to immigrate to America

VOTE DOWN. 5k votes up in an hour? Obvious shills. We must outvote these faggots. Keep spamming this thread

tbqh, it was almost sad... sad that the mother would not look into doing this legally, sad that the mother would risk her daughter's life to enter illegally, possibly leading her to a dead end and inevitably her death... sad that the mother didnt follow the other immigrants and find a proper entrance, just an imaginary wall that was put up just days earlier

Haha, faggot, kill yourself

when I saw those spics running into someone else's country all willy nilly it made me feel like wow fuck having borders and laws an shit

so inspiring

>The path to legal citizenship involves crossing a border illegally
Duh nigger, the way immigration works is you come to a country illegally, shit out a bunch of anchor babies and wait for some bleeding heart democrat to give out mass amnesty then you spend the rest of your life having gringos give you free money and housing.

Can I get some (You)s please?

Read this and think about it, you know I'm right, this could open a whole new can of worms of research

the pendulum hasn't even begun to swing right yet

Where in the ad are they trying to become legal citizens?

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE OMG I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Their only argument is muh food

First of all anyone who thinks they are immune to advertising is fucking retarded.

I'm not exposed to much advertising because ad block and no tv, but I've certainty been influenced by ads.

STOP GIVING THEM AD REVENUE
>STOP GIVING THEM AD REVENUE

Its gonna be some good trolling tonight.

OYY VEYYYYY

THIS REALLY MAKES ME THINK

HMMMMMMMM

MEXISHITS BTFO

>imblying I don't use adblock

Their YouTube account manager is working overtime

>hiring social media 'consultants'
>ever

[citation needed]

Mate they already own the coyotes who smuggle them over

isn't that part of the wall in israel? mexico does have a fence but it's not like that

why are they attempting to glorify illegal immigrants

That's not quite what their commercial conveyed.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

What other super bowl you got to watch?

>Their only argument is muh food
Are you trying to say mexican food isn't worth it? We need as many illegal mexicans coming in as we can so that we can increase even further the standard that is mexican food. Fuck off.

>no further explanation needed.
It's not. Their target audience is women voters who don't require anything other justification for said argument.

Mexican food is literal shit.

I mean I'm sure it helps if no one knows about your company but if you are a major brand aside from a new product I have not seen yet their ads have not made me want to buy anything

get ublock origin instead, the jews from adblock are adding a "whitelist" of ads that will get through the block if they are paid

Nice proxy, faggot. Mexican food is the best thing invented. We need more mexican food restaurants. This is priority number one.