So Sup Forums I'm watching the SuperBowl and on the commercials they showed a long "Pro, join mexican marines" ad

So Sup Forums I'm watching the SuperBowl and on the commercials they showed a long "Pro, join mexican marines" ad.

Is the Mexican government preparing for something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Infantry_Force
youtube.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scare tactic.

mexican army ?

????

they have army ?

>Mexican anything
Get the fuck out, we would mop the floor with those uppity spics in 1 day. If the entire South America gangs up on us it would take us a week

Yes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Infantry_Force

Yes, but we are not questioning that.

You're right, I got carried away

Funny enough they do, yet the cartels are more funded and better equipped than they are

Yes.

Trust me, if the Mexican people starts to join the Navy, we will fully support them.
At this moment they're the only ones we trust.

Best of luck in the coming storm Mexibro

Mutherfucker isn't it obvious? Cartels control entire regions of your "country." You need to make Mexico great for once and fight them like professionals. Until that happens your nation will never have legitimacy.

They always look like they are ready for shit to hit the fan, lol

You guys probably definitely have the population but do you think you guys have enough people with brains and research and ability to fight a war with the pocket of white nationalists? Can you trust your general population not to crumble and succumb to drug use and hedonism?

Probably not, patriotism is very low in Mexico at the moment. It's most likely a morale booster.

Mestizos = Europeans + Mexican indians

Our race are not niggers m8

lol wut, i literally said your army looks badass. I never called you a nigger, nigger :P

An influx of criminals from USA

But after Trump the people is starting to be patriotic.

I'm actually white lol

Our army could actually kill all the cartels relatively fast, but they take orders directly from the government and our government is corrupt as hell so yeah

You know what Freud would say about this...beside you wanting to fuck your mother of course.

Sure thing indio

Then why do you keep voting the same party in? It seems like Mexicans for the last 75 years have had zero initiative to improve their country, they would just rather leave it. You could literally be the jewel of the latin world if you could get the corruption toned down.

We are trying bro.

No, no I don't know what Freud would say

I know, but most people here are ignorant and "sell" their vote for a sandwich and a soda. Sadly, most people are dumb and corrupt.

I try to do my part and be a good citizen and all that but it's like pissing in the wind sometimes.

Your Fx-05 loses accuracy under sustained fire

True patriotic Mexicans should want to eliminate the corrupt cartel state once and for all.

Maybe the military can help with that?

>mexicans actually think they can compete with us on any level

Your dirty little shithole is a joke and everyone knows it. Stop trying to play with the big boys. You are fucking small time and you'll always be fucking small time.

youtube.com
/watch?v=6D7URaVZwlQ

Canada used to have ads like this. Maybe we still do, but I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know. It's normal for a military to recruit every few years, I don't think it means anything.

That's a big MANPAD.

It's not all government fault but muh human rights observers that prevent the president do the job right. Remember that Calderon wanted to go full Rambo on the cartels but HR and media faggots always cried for that.

They'd just start guerilla campaigns you dumbass.
You Americans should know how that goes by now.

Yeah it seems that muh human rights ends up defending criminals more than people who actually need it

Maybe it's because they are corrupted? It is a possibility at least.

>Pd. They showed another mini ad

I question how far land battles with actual infantry would escalate before the targeted virus bombing and clean nuking commences.

theyre always fat faced. Doesnt mean they cant kill me but its so fuckin funny how fat faced even fit 'battle ready' mexicans are.

Mexico has a military? Why don't they just kill the cartels?