So when do we start tweeting how disappointed we are that Lady Gaga was too much of a coward to take a stand against...

So when do we start tweeting how disappointed we are that Lady Gaga was too much of a coward to take a stand against Trump during the Super Bowl? I think it would be hilarious to see if liberals devour themselves over this.

>surrounds herself with illegal immigrants during her performance and using singing to promote them for staying
>not political

We don't. Just let a good non-political performance stand. It was great to see someone not inject politics into my sports. Nice quads tho.

Have my quads gone to waste?

Well the men and women were dressed the same so it may have been a silent protest about gender/race/common bullshit that we should accept.

On it. Activating my fake sjw account.

Nice quads bro, too bad you give a shit about lady gaga

What you didn't notice where the lit up stars around her stage. Occult geometry.

The audience holding "lights"

Lucifer the Lightbringer was honored.

Sup Forums didn't know what they were looking for

i was surprised she didn't pull a barrett .50 cal out of her butthole and shoot Pence in the fucking head

I agree that it was good she didn't. And rational lefties will defend her. The point is that I know some crazy lefties would be outraged of they felt it was a popular thing and then the rational ones can see how ridiculous they are

Exactly. You have to be retarded not to see the message she was trying to send.

She still had that lyric saying it was okay to be a faggot/tranny. Am I the only one who caught that?

they'll get to it I"m sure.

OMFG STARS.

>witnessed

also yes we must launch an operation immediately to paint GAGA as a coward for not doing enough to fight evil trump so the left eats itself some more

occult geometry fag

why? its good she didn't make it a political shitshow

>it's good she didn't inject politics
No it's not you prancing sissy homo.

There was subtle multicult, feminist, lgbtq propaganda all through the performance. Any halfway pinkpilled newfag can see it. They never let shit like this go to waste.

It can only help to divide them. Idk I think it's a perfect opportunity. With all the push back the left has been attempting. This would make them look worse to rational individuals

the intro was the political part

>2011 song

>the intro was the political part
you mean the national anthem??

But she could have used her privilege to take more of a stand. To help #theresistance

song
So fucking what.

It was subtle you stupid fuck. From the songs she chose to the message she was trying to send

OMFG SHAPES.

Face it...the Katy Perry halftime show was more occult than this, foilhead.

Sick Quads my dude, only one can hope the snowflakes eat themselves alive by turning on her.

Agreed. Her as a person is a multicult, feminist, fag lover propaganda tool.

This Land is Your Land.

Yeah Sup Forums is gonna sit on this one I guess. Oh well

>omg shapes
Watch secrets hidden in plain sight.

Sit back and wait a day to see if leftist attack then if not quickly start the bait through tumblr and all the other backwater sites.

yep a celebration of degeneracy

Beautiful digits. According to my liberal sister though, leftists are already doing this.

Shit it'd be great if it wasn't a false flag and they really started this lmao

What was with the spiky crystal costumes and the giant wand?

Fucking occult stars, candles, born this way, illuminati, my land your land

FAGGOTRY IS A MYSTERY

whateva

>twitter /search?q=gaga%20white%20privilege&src=typd

The salt, it begins

See

occult means hidden it was a powerful ritual completed but a Chad normie like you would never know it . Cunt.

Also see
> twitter /search?q=gaga%20trump%20white&src=typd

That was literally one of the least political halftime shows in recent memory

Disgusting, racist woman. Can't believe she didn't acknowledge racism and Drumpf.

The subtitles were waaaay off. Talking about transgender, gay and immigration rights as if they were part of the lyrics. It was surreal.

This is amazing

fag

>Cunt.

Aw, he's getting mad no one's off their meds, too.

Fuck that, liberals politicize everything, let's do it right back to them. Turnabout is fair play.

Remember in the Sopranos, when Tony brought the brother of a witness to a court hearing?

As if to say, don't fuck with me if you want your brother to live?

Lady Gaga said, "Hi, mom and dad!"

i think maybe they stood her parents close up to her, as if to say, "Fuck with Trump, and we'll destroy your family."

Thoughts?