ANY CONSERVATIVE FEMALES ON Sup Forums? WHY DO YOU DEFY YOUR LIBERAL SISTERS?

Hello page 10

Me

Page 10 here we come!

But are you hot?

Because you have no common sense and you accept everything that is immoral. Not to mention, intellectually weak.

This is a relevant question.

Friendly reminder that it's rare to find a 9/10 conservative qt. You may have a better chance with 5/10 or below or some grannie as they're the closest to conservative.

Depends. Do you count trans women as female?

>conservative tranny
I'm so sorry
Btw London?

You mean nothing to me.

Trans aren't women obviously.

Do you have a vagina?
>Y-yes
Is your vagina in fact a mutilated and inverted penis?
>Y-y-yes
You're not a woman.

Because it has something to do with upbringing and growing up. Liberal women just see the world trough pink glasses because it gives them more space to not be held accountable for their own mistakes "love everybody equaly" oh oh man I'm just the way I am teehee, or I'm a woman so I require from everyone to cut me some slack but stay hypocritical and judgemental toward everyone else. My theory is that it's the mothers fault, they are the ones that influence their daugthers the most. And what you see in a girl is what she saw from her mother while growing up.
I grew up with a single father and no female figure in my life so I tend to treasure rationality more than feelings (which I see to be the main difference between the libs and conservatives) thus more men are conservative than women.

No, liberal women are not hot. Only conservative women.

>1 post by this id

320lbs
5'4
Christian
Trump supporter

Deal with it.

>320 lbs
>5'4"

So you're Mexican?

Why do fat people and degenerates always say 'deal with it'?

Do you ride around on a scooter?

because they're backstabbing twats who dont have two brain cells to rub together

tits or gtfo

Take a look at the flag and tell me.

Fuck you spic

Because you need to deal with it, nigger.

Fuck you, there's no law against it.

I'm not related to them, why the fuck are they my sisters?

>Because you need to deal with it, nigger.
but w-what does that mean, and why do I need to do it? I'm inclined to say fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

Doubles confirm it.

Have you ever been to a gym? I assume not or else you would see the girls leaving yoga class.
>tell me conservative girls take yoga kys

You're going to do what I tell you because no man tells me what to do.

>what is logic
>what is a false dichotomy
Just in case this isn't bait, kill yourself.

I'd smack the shit out of you then call the police and you'd go to jail, bitch.

>tfw conservative girl posts are aggressive and mean
>tfw conservative girls aren't the sweet innocents I thought they were
>tfw Sup Forums lied to meeeeereeeeeeee ;_;

This happens if you eat a fatty meal, regardless of actual weight.
The more you know.

I don't get it, you little pussies act so tough most of the time and then you puss out in a heartbeat.

I'm not 500lbs you bitch.

right. keep eatin them chips and puddings

>american education
Keep not reading those books.

Because I'm a mindless sheep who blindly follows the opinions that 'alpha males' set out for me.

At least, that's why according to /pol9k/ logic. If you ask me, I was just born to become a shitlady.

What did you eat for breakfast? Did you eat the cook?

you're over halfway there. def big enough to start a grease fire

conservative womal all are usually happy and have a chad on their arm

because leftists have never experienced the world

>women aren't allowed to shitpost

i'd still fuck you

Just broke up with girlfriend of 4 years over Trump.

Prior to the election, she thought it was a joke. "Seriously, he won't be president user" she would say.

So the morning after the election (she went to a Hillary celebration party, KEK) I call her and say "GOOD MORNING. GOOOD MORNNNING." sounding as Farrage as possible.

She then continued to repeat jewish media talking points about russians, Trump's conflicts of interest, alt-right, nazis, bigot, racist. So we stopped talking about politics.

Two weeks ago she went on the vagina march, I didn't say a word. She then got home and suggest I house a syrian refugee in my guest bedroom. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

So then I gave her money for a vacation because I'm a fucking white male and and course I did. I then started the process to join rather prestigious business organization. She told me "You can't do that, [that org] is the Patriarchy."

I fucking had it. Told her she was a programmed robot 3rd wave feminist that was never going to be happen, and was no longer my problem.

That was 9 days ago. Feels fucking good man.

>leaf

I ate more than your family can afford in a week.

The only fire I'll start will be all the friction when I facesit you and jazzercise.

The only real man here.

>conservative
>female

top kek my friend, top kek

You ate a family? God damn.

Xx chromosome fag here. I'm pretty left wing on most things except immigration, race mixing and dysgenics. I've been called a literal "feminazi" by Vice.

She was fucking niggers behind your back anyway

Proverbs 23:2 "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."

Attention mostly

my mom is pretty redpilled

instantly said she'd boycott coke after their mexican american commercial tonight lmao

The important question is WHERE can we find other conservative women.

If there are, they won't tell you. Everyone is user.

>lips that far away from teeth
Nigger detected.

it would be the only time you've sat on anyone's face

kek it's a negress, why am i not surprised

jesus fucking christ

I don't hangout with other girls.
Too much drama

Only the new testament matters

>Blonde, green eyes
>5'4", 148lbs
>36C, size 8 or 10 (yeah, I got to lose a little weight)

I became a conservative, because I went to school with rabid third-wave, gender-bending feminists and watched them fuck up their lives. Feel free to ask me anything.

pls be my gf

pls be my gf

if you ever stop swearing, pls be my gf

be my gf?

be my gf

be my histronic gf

PLZZZ be my qt gf

keep telling yourself that honey

>I became a conservative, because I went to school with rabid third-wave, gender-bending feminists and watched them fuck up their lives. Feel free to ask me anything.

What state?

I had a similar experience in New York...

Conservative grill here. In the process of red pilling my bf. I wish I had conservative girl friends but they're all libtard feminists

Don't listen to Jose here, be my GF instead. I'm white and have money.

Who is best waifu?

Because the same "liberal sisters" sham me for being thin and white.

I wish "thin shaming" was a thing. Just to piss those bitches off.

Fuck. You. You don't get to say I can't be liberal.

You think that just because I'm here that you own me and get to decide my beliefs?? Soooooo typical.

You don't own shit. Fucking ass.

as much as you'd love to draw attention to your neglected crotch, no one asked

London? Sorry, not me.

>that ID
THPPPPPPTTT
BRAAAAAPPP

I wish I had a qt lefty boyfriend to redpill, where do I find one?

And why is everyone here a landwhale? At least take care of yourselves cunts, you put shame on us

>THIS THREAD
>NO TITS POSTED

REEEEEEEE
MODS FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT

Also New York! Tri-state area, went to a state school. I'm now doing my Masters at an Ivy and it's incredibly sad to see how bias academia is. I worry for our country's future daily everyday I look at the undergraduate student body.

I usually assume all posters are male on principle but I can not imagine anything other than a woman creating that post

Well, your ID has sekc in it. That has to be a sign.

I'm not that fucking fat you little shit nigger

Jeez, sorry. Why are you so mad?

Fem user here. Basically heard of this board, started to browse it casually and slow began to get woke. Started telling people all these things I learned and a was called a lunatic. Took that as being right I guess.

No
Also drink hot lead

be my gf

i'll be a lefty for you to redpill me into a conservative

A truly red pilled, conservative woman will never admit they are a female on pol.

They would understand why you don't say your gender on pol.

You'll find another girl, but don't fuck up again m8.

The clock's ticking. We need more white babies.

>I got to lose a little weight

At least you acknowledge it.

You probably are.

Lose weight, you fucking evolutionary dead end

This deserves to be treated as bait either way

plz be my gf

Anyone who isnt a newfag wont reveal their gender
Because ITS IRRELEVANT UNLESS YOU POST TITS

make no mistake, you are very fucking fat. with a bmi of 54.9 OVER HALF OF YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS FAT.

>I gave her money for a vacation because I'm a fucking white male and and course I did.
its not because you're white, it's because you're weak.

I wish I was a girl

Yeah and what if I am?? Is that a big deal to you? Or don't women get voices on the Internet. Afraid of what they might say?

Fuck you too.

all these """"""females"""""""

Girl here don't hit on me silly goyim ;-P