Civic Nationalism is the true redpill

Civic Nationalism:
>United under the idea of individual rights
>Anyone can become a citizen and contribute.
>Is the vision of the Founding Fathers.
>prosperity and freedom

White Nationalism:
>2nd class citizens
>arbitrary rules over who is and isn't "white"
>human misery
>economic decline
>culture stagnation
>unrest
>collapse of the USA

Sup Forums has always been a civic nationalist board

white nationalism has NEVER worked and is always doomed to fail because the only supporters of white nationalism are american mutts and slavshit HAPAs

to just dismiss the history of Europe and the success of its many different ethnic groups under the blanket of "white" is inherently anti-nationalist and regressive

>divide and conquer
>fighting against fellow nationalists who share the same ideals as you because they don't want to larp as nazis with you

I wonder (((who))) is really behind this?

hmmmm made me think

>ethnic nationalism
>wanting balkanization

2nd class citizens
>arbitrary rules over who is and isn't "white"
>human misery
>economic decline
>culture stagnation
>unrest
>collapse of the USA

Wow, you're right, Switzerland and Iceland are some of the most awful countries on the planet and Eastern Europe will never recover.

>wanting to destroy any any kind of cohesion between the peoples.
Mate, If you want to unite a nation under one cause you have to have an homogeneous state.

You do that through culture and actual integration, not by splitting hairs over ethnic groups which can be reduced ad nauseum.

>implying culture isnt almost entirely race based

It will a confusing mess?

What do you do with people who are a quarter nonwhite but don't know any culture outside of English speaking american culture?

What will you do with a white that's half nordic and half Italian?

Nobody will survive a race war. NOBODY

You're only a civil nationalist because your country is already too far gone.

Sour grapes

It's not. It's learned.

Nah goy, i actually believe in it.

>Is the vision of the Founding Fathers.
lol

>civic nationalism
>redpilled
fuck off good goy. cultural nationalism is the only true way. Not lazy like white nationalism, not without standards like civic nationalism

Fuck off, redditor. Go donate some blood to multinational corporations and monetary entities, you pliant cow.

So, implying the truth, then?

Consider your own ancestry. How similar is the household you grew up in to one your ancestors would have grown up in three hundred years ago?

>Civic Nationalism
Everyone stays in their own groups and bickers with one another about where the country should head

>Nationalism regardless of race
Every citizen works in tandem towards a common goal to better the volk and breed success

Hmm I wonder which one is better

Oh and by the way, why is it you singled out WHITE nationalism, OP? Don't you know that other races can enjoy being nationalistic? Are you perhaps racist towards whites?

>Quarter non-white
Sent em to brazil, they'll fit right in. Honestly though, I don't want to kill them but I'm not worried about figuring out their future. They shouldn't exist anyway. Priority is maintaining a quality mixed european stock.

>Half nordic/half italian
That's a white american, bro. No problems.

Agreed. Ethnic natioanlism works in Europe, but can't in the U.S. or Canada. Like it or not, this is the Native's land and there are too many groups for one ethnicity to claim ownership. Civic natioanlism and uniting multiple people groups under one flag and culture is the only way to save North America.

What if someone had like 5 - 10% non white blood and they looked white?

Serious question here.

You can't just say "DURR BRAZIL"

This is a fair answer

Anyone who thinks America is going to be a fuckin nordic only powerhouse is delusional.

Europe - Ethic nationalism
New world - Civic nationalism

This is fair and gives people a choice

What happens when a race starts out reproducing or outperforming the others?

I still think we should have a white majority. I don't want us to be 25% chinaman, 25% paki, 25% black, 25% white. However if those groups all committed to speaking English, swore loyalty to their country, and embraced our cultural norms I wouldn't mind having a lot of them around.

If they look white, act white, have high IQ, loyalty to european people and ideals and have 5% noble savage or asian or some bullshit, that's white. Some people may ask for genetic testing before breeding, but most people won't care. 10% nigger? No.

I can say Brazil because I don't care what they do, it's not my job. My interest is maintaining my civilization, not care for mutts. If we had to cede California/Jew York (basically already is) or part of the South to them that's fine too, I'm not worried about maintaining the entire US as a white ethnostate.

>job

Well, ethnicity here is kind of a joke. A lot of Canadians tend to identify with "My Great-great grandfather was born in Ireland therefore I'm Irish and proud" even though they know fuck all about their supposed culture.

When you're a born and raised Canadian, you can't honestly call yourself any different, so it's not really uniting peoples under a single flag (besides Anglo-Canada and Franco-Canada)