Watch Bill Burr's new special on netflix

>Watch Bill Burr's new special on netflix
>He is blue pilled
>half of Sup Forums cucks still believe he is red pilled

I told you faggots but did you believe me? no. He isn't the most redpilled. He isn't even redpilled. He is another bluepilled faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKnwn9SEkdA
youtube.com/watch?v=WGXYFdSqdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=pmrcqeloPgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I told you faggots but did you believe me?

Somehow I doubt anyone you had this conversation with even cares, assuming they're even here now.

he's definitely red-pilled on women

is that supposed to be a euphemism for giving menstruating women the D

fuck OP, I was hoping for another explanation, but I think there's no hiding now, he's blue pilled as fuck. Used to be a boss, now he's way too heavy on the "white people are evil", anyone who watched his 3 non-netflix specials would be extremely disappointed by this one

it was really bad, but hes always been bluepilled m88

>having a jewfish account
wew lad

Think I only managed about 5mins of it before he started slobbering and full zombie mode calling Trump an idiot

Fuck that balding cuck

This special sucked. First half was just hating white people and calling Trump racist, second half was unfunny stories that the crowd didn't even laugh at. Really disappointing.

He's fucking shit. He has the personality and attitude of an 85 IQ long shoreman.

>married to a hideous black woman

>redpilled

uh?

>Sup Forums is one person

>he's definitely red-pilled on women
>Marries the blackest nigress on Earth

He's an unfunny faggot, only Americans thinks he is some comic genius. I watched his stand up before I knew anything about him and it's fucking terrible, not only did it fail to make me laugh, it actually annoyed me. He's a wigger

But he was the chosen one...

He is enragingly fucking stupid. I saw a clip of him on Conan and he pulled that whole 'I only play dumb to fool people' line. Only people I've ever seen say that in my life are the people so stupid they couldn't play smart if their life depended on it.

>not listening to doug stanhope's beer hall putsch

He also seems like kind of an idiot. I need to stop watching interviews with him because it makes me like him less.

i don't watch shitflix, its a honey pot of liberal cherry-picked propaganda and last good show i watched was Black Mirror.

What this fag said you got so butthurt OP?

Sup Forums thought this guy was red pilled?

>he's definitely red-pilled on women

Um, he's married to a black woman.

a commie black with no job, btw

There was only ever one redpilled comedian of Sup Forums quality and he's now sadly dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKnwn9SEkdA

I don't know. I watched some good stuff like Seige of Jadotville on Netflix.

Now I don't think you are a land of Catholic faggots who can only bomb and run like a cunty shitskin.

>Good movie.

I tried to watch it but I don't get how people still say Trump is racist. I didn't watch much, just turned it off.

The long bit at the end about the Gorilla was fucking great. Not his strongest special but I respect him for trying to evolve his style.

Finally

I've genuinely never understood the love for Burr

The only time I like him is when he spars with Anthony Cumia

youtube.com/watch?v=WGXYFdSqdC0

And this is just ONE of the many times he bashes blue-pilled betas.

If you watch him at the comedy store with Joe Rogan during the live election night show, he's the most red-pilled one of anyone there.

Yeah but they were supporting the globalist UN against a local independence movement.

Can then i return a favor and watch something about Canada that will make me not think about you as a FUCKING LEAF.

>good movie
>about a bunch of men surrendering when they have plenty of bullets

Why the fuck would this be a movie. I watched it last year and was excited to see some chaps kick 3rd world ass. Then the officer just fucking surrenders.
>he had 25 men
>armed to the teeth
>killed a hundred+ enemies
>lost like 4 people

If you go in for a laugh and not cringe too hard on his blue pilled faggotry Bill Burr is good for it.

I've gone to what would be a red pilled comedian in Vegas once. It felt like a Klan rally and the day before with the black dude it was opposite.

The good part is I ran into a buddy from home I'd not seen in 10 years at the Klan rally.

Bill is greypilled.

Knows better, but eh, fuck it.

the submarine/cruise thing made me laugh. the rest was mediocre

Lmao at the thought of Bill Burr being blue pilled.

In OP's special he goes on a full on rants against fatties, SJW's shaming everyone, killing off stupid people, illumanatti types ruling the world.

Just cuz he thinks Trump is a dope (while simultaneously calling Clinton the devil) doesnt mean he's a cuck.

Dude lives in Hollywood and is in show business. The whole Trump is a dope is a just a product of his bubble.

Bill Burr is the GOAT

you took a bait i believe you FUCKING LEAF

I watch a lot of British tv and listen to a lot of British radio, but I'm having a hard time understanding him, which is normally never a problem for me. Was he known in the UK to have a particularly difficult way of speaking?

Yes that happens. When I joined the army I was a young idealist. If a war happened now I would take my stocked up bullets and protect my own. No one is getting out of the next one.

They where out of bullets and would have died to a man. Sometimes there is no shame in surrender. It's not like they where fighting islamists who would %100 make them eat their own dick.

Also, the reason he's pandering to the left is because he knows it sells. He mentions wanting to do the exact thing a decade ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmrcqeloPgs

A LEAF is an honour ol' mate. At least I'm not a shitskin with red hair.

his craft is nowhere near Stanhope's level although he has been improving at a very quick rate.

I wish Patrice was still alive, he would have been the GOAT. That man always had crazy insight. I wonder what he woulf have said about Trump being president.

I liked his other specials. He's got a new one?

He does seem to have become more blue pilled since he had his kid with his wife. Normally it's the other way around, isn't it? Like, you want nobody to come between you and your family?

He didn't have a traditional family, he had a mixed race family with a black woman. Now he's not allowed to be red pilled because she says so.

Being this fucking deluded.
Being this shitty at banter.

Keep them comin' Han.

Yeah, I watch their latest piece of shite, called The Race or something like that. It about Jesse Owens and his winning of gold at the Munich Olympics. Of course they go with the "durr Nazis is bad" outlook rather than that of Owens himself who is on record as saying that he never felt more respected and treated with dignity than he did in Nazi Germany.

They ran out of ammunition and water in the end. Command had essentially told them to "deal with it", I don't blame them for not wanting to die for the UN and uranium mine.

You even watched a film where most of the cast were Irish actors, I think there were maybe one or two that had red hair. The ginger gene isn't as prevalent here as North Americans seem to think.

Also name something that Canadians actually achieved during a conflict, other than being target practice for the US Air Force.

he's trying to be edgy and maintain a mainstream audience

>half of Sup Forums now implies Sup Forums is one person

Ypres, Pashandale, Ortona, Gothic Line etc. You know, the ones you guys watched.

Typical Canadian answer. You have to hark back to world war one to find any relevance. Meanwhile Ireland was part of the United Kingdom and contributed (proportionally to population size) much more.

Plus one random battle from WW2 where you were part of an allied assault, not operating on your own.

Name me something of the Canada today, even post-war. The Canadians that fought in WW1 and WW2 would spit on the Canada that exists today and fuckers like you who have turned it into a pathetic cucked nation.

That's just typical safe stand-up comedy material. Louis CK jokes about the same shit and he is a raging blue-pilled cuck. The thing with making fun of SJWs is that even most libruls don't consider themselves to be SJWs--it's like making a joke about how the average person is an idiot, it's always going to play out well because everyone considers themselves to be above average.

Not only is his wife a blue-gum negro, noted in the thread, she is a materialistic Kardashian-watching feminist.

Any redpilled thing he has ever said (not many, just not putting whores on a pedestal--basic stuff) is invalidated by this off the scale cuck move. Actions speak louder than words, and he fucked up massively.