Football is bluepilled

Reminder, sports are for faggots and cucks who subconsciously fantasize about NFL players fucking their wives, hence the entire reason why there are even cheerleaders around

> I'm not a cuck..... see, I'm turned on by these real women right here, ha, don't know what slipped my mind!" -t. football fag

Reminder also, that football promotes degeneracy (e.g. lady gaga) and racemixing. If you're hooked on it, quit before it is too late. It also is a gigantic waste of time that could have been invested into self-improvement and other redpilled activities.

Also, scientific expert on why spectator sports are more nefarious and addictive than being hooked on heroin.

youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o

Historian William Gibbon wrote "History of the Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire" and noted the #1 reason for its collapse was the prevalance of free bread and free entertainment, and coined the phrase "Bread and Circuses". By watching football, you are contributing to the downfall of what is left of Western Civilization.

All the liberals and bluepilled people I used to associate myself with all were huge sports fans.

Football is for the bluepilled.

Also, in b4 euro fags "I agree but u mean American football". No we don't. You watch soccer or obsess over any spectator sport, the same criticisms apply, and you are just as big of a fag/cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/articles/2016-01-07/the-connection-between-college-football-and-rape-on-campus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread triggers the cucks.

Football (soccer) isn't just a spectator sport here though, it's a lot easier to go for a kick about with your mates then have a game of yank football

ill give you a bump senpai

bump

Yup

What about rugby OP?

Reminder, football promotes dysgenics. QB Tyrone does not Deserve $15 million per year.

There is an ample supply of men who are perfectly able of being trained to play football, meaning the salaries are not in line with supply and demand but rather 1) the result of a subversive NFL monopoly that results in a celebrity culture (to glorify degenerates who do nothing) to sell additional celebrity BS, endorsements, wall cutouts, etc, to people stupid enough to think these are actual "heros" and one of a kind.

See picture.

Thank you.

I used to play Rugby but I never watch it on TV and obsessing over it or any sport, wasting your weekends is fucking degenerate.

***** correction: Meant to say "are" one of a kind, not "and"

Football fanaticism also promotes blindly attaching your ego to other people's successes based.

Reminder:

Most college rapes are perpetuated by low IQ football players who will go on to the NFL to make millions, REEEEEE.

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/articles/2016-01-07/the-connection-between-college-football-and-rape-on-campus

>Muh TEAM LOST
>GOES TO WORK DEPRESSED

And

>Muh team won!!!!!
>Hey guys! WHAT A BEAST SO AND SO WAS!
>I'm sooo happy!

We've all had these co-workers (to those of us who aren't/weren't always NEETs)

>wives
No. Themselves.

Daily reminder that the only sport u should be watching is 5 on 5 team match fighting

Fuck sportsball

Agreed.
Agreed. Watch them flock like the defensive cucks they are.

Fucking. niggers. Day of the rope when?

This guy knows

American "sport" is mostly cuck propaganda, but rugby league is a great product. It's the Warriors' year this.

ITT: skinny beta cucks jealous of the football Chads

>sports
>bluepilled
t. jew

Niggerball is total cancer. I only want the pats to win so liberals are butthurt, but honestly who gives a shit.

Any white man who worships these wife-beating co-ed raping monkeys should off himself. Sports in general are a globalist distraction so western whites allow Rome 2.0 to become Brazil.