Brazilian take on Nazism

>mfw the brazilian fascist movement that took inspiration of strong leaders like Hitler and Mussolini, basically had as final goal the aggregation of all races and cultures for creating a united mankind under one flag
>mfw they chose the sum symbol cause it was the perfect idealization of that ideology
Is there any salvation for Brazil? I mean even their fascist parties are globalists

nuke us plz

But we had real nazism for a while. I have a grand grand uncle who was arrested for it.

>le south brazil is white

your grandad was a nazi poser.

>Is there any salvation for Brazil?

No. Our country is exactly what Globalists want for the western civilization as a whole: Broken shit with thousands of problems.

White brazilians should unite. Separatism won't solve anything, the south is full of mixed and black people.

I just can tell you that my family comes from Foz do Iguaçu.

O resto vocês macacos que deduzam.

Ofc there is.

It will hurt to write this but Bolsonaro has to lose the 2018 elections and Lula has to win it. Bolsonaro as president wont do anything, the whole system is corrupted and intoxicated with left politicians, if Lula is able to win it then we might have a Military intervention and the country will be turned upside down.

>burger isn't aware that original Italian fascism didn't give a shit about race either

The Germans forced them to adopt the "Nordic mustard race" ideology to keep the alliance. Before that, there would be many conflicts with Nazi Germany based on it.

>'i'm a faggot flaunting my delusions in front of my inernet frends'
I agree

Why didn't you help him, lads?

>military intervention against the most popular president on earth
KEK

>Is there any salvation for Brazil?

Be annexed by Portugal

We will take Uruguay again!

Nice ID and digits. But those guys were not wrong, too many niggers, too many racemixing and people who doesn't fit in nowhere to have a monoethnic society. No chance of deportation and nobody would agree with genocide. The final solution would be implant civic nationalism, then cultural nationalism and finally ethnic nationalism while living a diverse society. It should resemble Apartheid's South Africa and Rhodesia while being totally different.

Anything that makes you feel better about yourself, Roberto Silva.

Research what happened in 1942.

We're not in 2012 anymore...

Stay out of my country hue scum. We don't want your aids.

>implying
look at last year's poll which asked who was the best BR president

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING. BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT. BRAZIL IS SHIT. 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE US USA.

Brazil: Too much nigger DNA. Average IQ too low to produce a decent nation.
Abandon all hope.

couldn't have said it better. Brazil as it is today is literally the Globalists wet dream, I mean, for fuck sakes, our biggest television channel is called "Globo" and they literally pushed for "gloablization" at some point. There's no turning back now, no beautiful redemption story, nothing.

Brazilians who make it to America on H1B visas are usually pretty smart, but they don't reflect the average Brazilian.

And what the Northeast monkey are going to do? 4/5 of his fans cant even afford water, are they going to riot? Please

The AVERAGE IQ is low. There are still a lot of white people here. There's hope, even if tiny.

no the military government will probably succeed in doing so woth violence, but when they get over it and fail again the left will become EVER MORE STRONGER. forget it m8, PT is the only one that cathers to BR culture hence why they are so popular, there is no way around it, what they did is imprinted forever in the subconcious of Brazilians like Getulio Vargas and others. There is literally no way around it