HWNDU thread

HWNDU thread

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they keep banning?

Who wins in a wrestling contest? Van Darkholme or Jesus?

>i think the pony tail dude just made everyone quit this

What thread is bane reading from?

They take their job very seriously

In the year 11 one thousand one hundred and uh sixty six BC

Infinity chan

What are you autists being distracted from?

Reminder to report and ignore faggots

these people are not from Sup Forums, the people there tonight are browsing the other chan

8ch net/pol/res/9172395.html

/QA/ or /leftypol/ infiltrated the janitor team. They are using "raid" as an excuse when the OP isn't even calling for a raid. It's a discussion about a political art piece.

Is it still just the two of them?

THERE ARE SEVERAL SUPER BOWL THREADS ONLINE
GO DELETE THOSE MODS!
LEAVE US ALONE, COMMENTING ON A POLITICAL STREAM

GEEEEEEZZZZZZ

Does anyone know what happened to the mexican manlet? the one with the rave mask? I was watching when he started getting triggered, then the stream went out, and when it came back on he was gone...

WE'RE RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE THIS YEAR LADS.

OPERATION:AVENGING EAGLE.

Greece,Russia,Armenia and Kurdistan removing Kebab.

Fucking stop deleting threads assholes I'm trying to get my point across..

Guys. Can you please leave Ben alone? He's the one you guys call "Stolen Valor." He's actually a good guy and served in the military putting his life on the line for his country. He deserves more respect than he's getting, and trying to get a vet to snap is really despicable. His home life isn't too good right now and he comes here this often to get away from the fighting in his home. He's all around in a bad situation, and he doesn't need us to be rejecting him and trying to trigger him on top of it. He's a good father and a good person. I was at HWNDU a little bit ago and had the chance to talk to him, and he was really nice. He told me that he served his country and had friends that died in the war, and that's why being called Stolen Valor hurts him so much... because unlike you, he's seen the worst part of war and has PTSD because of it. If you don't believe he didn't serve, then you're wrong. While I was talking with him, he even told me that he was awarded a purple heart during his service. He also told me he was going to vote for Trump until Trump made that offensive comment about how easy it was for him to get one himself (because a real veteran handed it to him before a rally.) He said that really broke his heart and he couldn't support Trump after that because he knew how hard it was to get a purple heart first hand. Anyway, please have some empathy. Ben isn't a bad guy, he's just going through some hard times right now and needs our support. He needs friends.

No its not a discussion

Its circlejerk around Brittany and the rest of your /soc/ tier fags

Osama Bin Playinguitarfor20years.

You're the first to mention Brittany dumb fuck

So is it like a purge of the dorks or something so that the rest of the world gets back to thinking 4 chan is made up of scary alphas?

Fuck that faggot. Tell him to go home to his wife and kid instead of being a retard at a wall

Fuck off you aren't even watching it, dude was literally talking about the Jewish question.

what if I go to war, and I shoot one of my toes off, can I get a purple medal for that? seems easy enough

brittany wasn't even there on the best day you fucking idiot

Someone update Ewon Urkel and Tunnel Snakes pages plz

also does orange glasses have his own page?

>Specifically mentioning Brittany.

go eat a buffet of dicks you faggot

No, only heros get purple heart. You don't get a purple heart for shooting yourself.

S1 > S2 > S3

home life is bad so im gonna go to some dumbass wall and yell at people. what a hero.

but what if nobody sees that i shot myself

Sorry, user, but the movie was the best day.

His wife doesn't want him home even though he loves her. It's not his choice... he has nothing better to be doing so he figured he might as well do something productive.

you don't get a purple heart for being shot

ORANGE BANE 2020
>get on it

He doesn't have a purple heart because if he did he would have bragged about it on stream.

>he might as well do something productive
you went too far

>The Purple Heart is a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the President to those wounded or killed while serving

Really? So what he's doing now is all that matters in him being called a hero? He served this country. He's a hero.

Guy whining about tripfags while attention whoring literally all day.

Argentinians are niggers.

He's a faggot

Meribane is the best character out of all the characters.

No Jesus / Jackie, no watchie.

He was a hero then he assaulted people

PONYTAIL ARE YOU A VIRGIN??

triggered roastie detected
prepare for thread deletion

season3 is under reddit management
watch it crash and burn

nevar 4get season 1 and the movie
honorary mention for redpillken and malcom /x/

Why do you think that? He doesn't brag at all. The only thing he mentioned was that he was in the military and gave a shout out to all his friends who lost their lives. He personally told me he has one.

git gudder at baiting faggot, you should've saved that "he might as well do something productive" for later when you had more people on the hook

>Leafbro introduced in S2 finale
>Main character of S2
>Meribane introduced in S3 finale
>Main character of S3

wait where the fuck are they reading from? are we 8 chan now?

He has PTSD. Being in the miltiary fucks you up. I wrote this in my OP. Give the guy a fucking break. All you kids are doing is instigating him. He did nothing wrong at ALL and you treat him like shit.

>roll over tiny ied
>nobody hurt
>receive purplehart

Its mostly bullshit

Not necessarily, as he disclosed it ion a private conversation within the context of his disappointment about Trump's comments about the honour.

milkman was also an extra in S1 and he was a main character in S2

I'd be more sympathetic if he wasn't so cowardly and two faced.

Meribane said hes not coming back

>This is bait because I was called a nigger
Ok

Any user can help me with a quick rundown on hwndu this weekend? Haven't watched since yesterday morning

Any chance for venti ass pics? How much money would it cost for her to pm me spread ass pix plz respond

WHERE DO THESE GUYS TAKE SHITS?

If you are in touch with Ben, let him know that he has some love on this board please.

>a few thousand dollars im sure

You dumbass, I called it bait before you called me a nigger

You're fucking retarded

WE LOST ALL (OURGUYS) VALOR IS TURNING FACE

dat ass is flat
so she is careful not to take any pics
she has work dat cleavage for shekels

It's just you.

Fag

If I bump into him again I definitely will. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear not everyone on the internet is trying to ruin his life.

>brittany

oh look another thirsty retard

VALOR IS THE ONLY LIKEABLE GUY LEFT

where did all the hwndu watchers go? is there another board where the threads are happening?

Remember the good times.
It's time for a new cast. Remember...

>too much of a good thing, is a bad thing

Can someone deliver these people a fucking table?

Fuck the $180 of pizza. Deliver them a $5 collapsible table.

So help me god if I need to see someone carry a 20 inch box of New Yawk pizza again

He rather chant at a wall all day than be home with his family, how exactly is he a good father?

we're all thirsty down here

so did Leaf.

He bragged about being in the military a bunch and kept showing his tattoo.

SO DID JACKIE, JESUS, AND NARUTO

Tell him he's a faggot

Jackie has a better ass than Brittany.
t. Someone who watched their Twister game live

He wasn't bragging. People kept instigating him trying to get him to snap by saying he wasn't in it... of course he's going to tell them they're wrong...

Can you identify everyone in this pic?

deliver the table and have jesus do a wrestling triple sommersault on the table

HE'S A LEFTIST FAGGOT AND THUS MY ENEMY AND A TRAITOR TO WHITE AMERICA. HE WAS A MILITATY COP, HE NEVER SERVED ON THE FRONTLINES. MILITARY COP = MALL COP LITERALLY.

did you get to kiss him?

You tell him yourself. I don't agree with you. Maybe if you talked to him for a couple minutes you'd change your mind, so go down and do it yourself.

are there other boards where hwndu threads are up or is it dead?

All our guys are gone and these idiots don't even check our threads, why are you still watching? move on

Thanks Ameribro

Jackie Sup Forums didn't even browse Sup Forums either

I don't live near NY you dumb nigger. Call him a faggot for me.

>SV is like jamie lannister, u hate him at first then u realize he was actually a kinda nice guy

Nah, thanks UKbro for supporting troops even though they're not yours.

Someone please just buy and send this

VALOR IS THE ONLY REAL MAN WHO HAS FIRED A WEAPON

He got it by proxy though

I thought people started calling him Stolen Valor 'cause he kept bragging about it.