Holy shit, why doesn't the "master race" ever fight back?

Holy shit, why doesn't the "master race" ever fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI
youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bGNEexmFo
youtu.be/xRHrEYHgrBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks tend to be better fighters because they grow up in harsher conditions. Fighting is nothing if you've been doing it your whole life.

Those white guys probably had piano lessons as kids and shit lmao. They don't know what to do.

When whites are trained fighters though they're pretty good at it.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4

Whites are physically inferior.

FUCKING SHOOT THOSE WILD NIGGERS!

Mods? Isn't this racism? I thoughts the racisms was banned.

Because they are not like wild animals.

>tfw too intelligent for violence

Yes, three whites are physically inferior to 20 blacks in a fight. Congratulations.

Why are they being beat up by a pack of niggers?

> webm

ECW ECW ECW

>whites

It's like fighting a silverback gorilla.
Fighting one would just be suicide.
Just use a gun or something.

This isn't a "Insert race hate thread" you are a dipshit you daft cunt.

Also, this thread

>pic related

>post

Because whites usually feel bad for non-whites. Fighting back feels a little wrong, like fighting back against a retard of something.

I for one support this. It's time sissys get an whopping.

day of the rake soon, canuck

They're leftist scum

this is from leaf cuck land and it's old

>massively out numbered

lets just hope they were Hillary supporters
the faster they wake up and take the redpill the better

Because whites genetically altered them to be more physically fit

context?

Notice how niggers never fight without completely outnumbering the opposition. Just proves they're literally rats.

>implying white boys do any better in a 1on1

>Outnumber people and attack while they're not expecting it
>When you do go 1 v 1, have your posse of pussies to jump in and go 3 v 1 when you get your ass kicked
>Know you're going to be immune because of liberalism and the mindset of blacks can do nothing wrong/deserve everything for slavery

The difference is, white guys will go on to have college careers and own houses. Niggers will remain in the projects wondering why the white man brought him down.

Blacks are not better at fighting than whites or visa versa.

So ridiculous...

because we actually have jobs that we can lose if we have a criminal record

I'd kick your ass and I'm a 40 year old white guy with a beer gut.

>Blacks beat up white kids not fighting back
>They don't fight back because if they touch a nigger they get life in jail for racism.

Your logic is illogical. Dummy.

dan (((soder)))

more like soderberg

>implying black boy winning one fight are how all fights go

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI

Its funny cause when I saw that link I immediately knew what video it was, white guys cling onto and cherish this video because its all they got.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08

Appeal to hypocrisy is not an argument, you dumb nigger. There's anecdotal evidence on both sides, while he's simply pointing out the generalization fallacy you're making.
But, I wouldn't expect someone like you to be capable of rational thought to begin with so this really won't go anywhere.

Your daily reminder that shit skins are not human

A
>Leaf

leave my country

Because the cult of non-violence has its claws deep in their psyche.

East euros do.

What really pisses me off is how EASY it is to fight niggers off. They all fear the crazy white kid, and any white kid who shows force and fearlessness even in the face of a niggang is that kid.

Yet dumb fucking anglo germanic autists choose to avoid conflict.

Beating up someone 20 to 1 won't change the fact that you're darker than what comes out of your ass and that God is going to turn you the other way without even looking at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bGNEexmFo

Youre going to be destroyed.

In my experience? White guys are more considerate of hurting others. Any time a similarly sized and experiemce White guy has a fought a Black guy (in South Florida with tons of blacks) the white guy has won but when the black guy starts to win they go harder instead of softer because they do not consider the damage they couod do. A white man will walk away or help up a knocked out guy, a black will keep swinging.

youtu.be/xRHrEYHgrBI