HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7lNBMGmGF0
youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
youtu.be/cu41CPQw0hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, I guess he'll just go back to being the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES.

BTFO indeed.

It's actually hopeless, this fight

in 2024 a Democrat open borders shill will be elected

literally who

>2 SEIZURES PER MINUTE

Who dis

Post 1 thing woman are being oppressed at

In a 70%+ white country, after national voter ID laws are enacted, and Trump is vindicated after an amazing 8 years, the democrats will never hold the presidency again.

>Hillary Clinton
Literally who?
Why is she verified?

youtube.com/watch?v=M7lNBMGmGF0

>How do we get them to Pokemon...GO TO THE POLLS?!

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS
O
K
E
M
O
N

G
O

T
O

T
H
E

P
O
L
L
S

Enjoy, Mrs. Clinton, for this will be the last Super Bowl you'll watch outside of jail.

Her staff wrote that shit.

Sorry, who is this?

They can tweet from prison now?

Trump KNOWS in order to be re elected he NEEDS to fulfill his promises

I post on Sup Forums and have a pacific islander wife

I will remain a NAZI with brown babies. This is the future.

>halftime show has no politics
>that tweet

Hillary is irrelevant.

>"WHY AREN'T I FIFTY TWEETS AHEAD?" YOU MIGHT ASK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

this

stupid people are governed by appeals to emotion

the great masses are beyond saving

I've lost all hope. This is our last hurrah before the end. After Trump's term is up, Rome falls. Maybe even before.

She forgot to take her meds, unless she was talking about that horrid 84 lumber commercial.

Nowhere in lady gonzos performance did she remotely hint to that propaganda that loser is babbling about

THIS OLD HAG REEEEEEE

how did she find something political in the halftime show. What, JUST WHAT THE FUCK does she achieve at this point?

can the secret service BTFO her?

M8 it's not about democrats and republicans. Donald Trump was never considered a republican during the entirety of the presidential race. He is a nationalist period. All the other neocons are just as bad as the democrats when it comes to immigration and racial issues. We need more nationalists after Trump, not neocon asswipes.

Thank you for all the love and your great achievements Hillary. You will always tower over Trump, and the racist, sexist man he is. Because love trumps hate. You, will, hopefully, in 2020, return to save this ALREADY GREAT NATION, and defeat Trump.

#ImWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM

>after national voter ID laws are enacted

Is this even something Trump will pursue? That law alone would literally make America great again

That is just sad

There was a team of people who poll and psych tested that phrase and green-lighted it for her. That's the saddest thing about the whole debacle.

>Gaga for the Lady
jesus christ even her puns are just fucking baddddd

How do you do, fellow kids?

Underrated

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

>women liking sports for anything other than male attention

Lolno

She needs to crawl back into her hole to lick thr wounds, clearly not healed yet

>not signed
not posted by hillary.

She just fucking fails at everything. It's actually kind of depressing.

well we better just give up fellow nationalists?

He has to. He knows it, Pence knows it, Bannon knows it, Kellyanne knows it, Rex knows it, Ivanka knows it, everyone he listens to knows this. He will get this done. He just needs a point man in congress to get this done. My bet? Lyin Ted Cruz.

Do you want to bring up spirit cooking, because this is how you bring up spirit cooking

wasnt Clinton for the wall at one point? jesus christ I hate this woman. Trump can fuck up in the worst way imaginable and I would still be glad this cunt didnt win

>nerds actually believe this

put a wall up around shillary

include some bars too

Atlanta's full of faggots too? Not the last time I checked (like... 12 years ago).

no and it's pointless unless we enforce a popular vote system and force everyone to vote

Jesus. Hillary is still alive? Whodathunk it?

Its shit like this that reminds me why I'm so glad she lost. There is no way I could put up with four years of that bizarre fake smile and ear splitting screechy voice.

>in 2024 a Democrat open borders shill will be elected

not likely, didn't the democrats promote segregation and lynching?

It'll only take another H.W. Bush to give the seat back to the Democrats.

I'll settle for bars.

>Atlanta
>Gayest

What.

You obviously don't believe in violent uprising and the killing of political entities and corporate scum.

A bullet to head of soros and friends can give us more time.

Dude the shilling never stops, does she really think she will live to 2024?

When you have the rough choice between liberal chimpouts and melting to nuclear ash because you insulted Russia for no reason multiple times, the choice becomes pretty easy.

Agreed. Trump is the last hurrah for the dinosaur that is the white man. America will accept diversity and Islam. It's inevitable.

This fucking bitch will do or say anything to save her image and the mainstream media eats it right up.

will never understand peoples obbesion with watching fucking sports. What a waste of time, you fat fucks should go play them instead of sitting on a couch eating watching over payed degenerates that are only there for money so the media can brain wash you faggots with commercials and shit. Faggots.

Is this the new shill tactic?
Trump just awakened the White identity vote and got Whites bloc-voting as an ethnic identity group, winning many blue states with the Sailor-Coulter strategy of appealing to White identity and putting more in play.
White ethno-nationalism masked as Trumpian civic nationalism has a lock on the electoral college as the Left turns more and more anti-White.

Trump won Georgia, guess who won mass?

I can already see Buzzfeed tomorrow

>The peoples' president just SLAMMED Trump on twitter and here's why that's important

She ain't living to 2020 let alone 2024 m80

Nations have borders. You can't have one without the other.
A border is controlled by military might and/or walls.
Walls are just a tool in protecting ones border and therefore nation.
Do Hillary not support her own nation?

Who's Hillary Clinton?

You mean Soarin' Ted, like an Eagle.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

>Not a single red county
Sad!

Hopefully 2017 takes her

YAAAAASSSS HILARY

If the KKK USA used a a real electoral system the true victor (Hilary) would've won! She has the support of Drumpfy with an additional 3 million. This is textbook fascism.

Shut up. 2020 is hers.

She planned to lose this time so everyone can see Trump melt down. She'll sweep all 50 states next time.

Hillary BTFO! Gaga secretly hates you Hillary and only does what she has to cuz of her handlers.

>in b4 Michael Jackson jacket

Plausible deniability

Why won't the demon bitch just keel over and die already.

fucking Canada

Trump won, though. So she's infinitely BTFO'd.

you weren't looking in the right neighborhoods.

It'll be different.

>Implying Hillary wrote that herself and not some servant
lol no

Why aren't I 50 points ahead!?!?

Why does this bitch still address the world like anyone cares what she has to say? She should go into permanent vacation mode.

>I'm one of 100 million #SuperbOwl fans that just went #Gaga

Well guess what I am

I like Richard but that honestly was gay as fuck

What message? She gave no speech
Unless she was supposed and forgot , and Hillary dident bother actually watching it

Concern shilling trying to lower moral. Ignore them.

Misguided blaque voters. The internalized racism that's perpetuated by CONservatives distorts the view points of POCs...

Whole thing had me feeling this way tonight, I always wondered what would happen if an actual anti-establishment candidate won. Apparently the entire kike world bands together to work against them from every possible angle. It's an unwinnable war but I guess I don't have anything better to do.

>opposing equality to walls
Oy vey we shall remove the walls from our houses

youtu.be/cu41CPQw0hg

Farrakhum is a nationalist/populist and that's worse even worse than a repubLIEcan

Is this real? Fucking what

Why does it matter if they are the whitest team or they have three white wide receivers. This is the same shit we hate when libtards want something to be a rainbow of inclusiveness.

Of fucking course the most irrelevant country in the western hemisphere would try to get the last word.

fuck you leaf and fuck trudeau

Daytona day is coming bitches.

who ready for /turnleft/ threads on comfy Sundays?

We have like 40 gay bars/clubs in walking distance. Doesn't matter we still voted for Trump twice. Hell, even King Kenya couldn't turn this state blue.

Fucking Falcons are choking...again.

Buttering up Gaga so she(male) can pay her bail