I was watching pizzagate stuff and then on something unrelated on facecuck, this guy calls me a name

i was watching pizzagate stuff and then on something unrelated on facecuck, this guy calls me a name...

NOTICE ANYTHING?

Other urls found in this thread:

arthaus.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"art" is how you pay

da ebil pedo-spyral!

Yes. That guy's face is literally a blue scratched out block.

A confusing story.

Just sayin, folks. we're in a fuckin simulation. that synchronicity be crazy you dnt evn fuckin know

Simulation theory is a jewish meme, anything to promote nihilism and hedonism so goys won't be tempted to become spiritual. Also because DUDE WEED LMAOOO

you don't know shit, loser

The fucking spiral. So proofs it was on your facebook or fuck off. For all we know it could be a picture of you with your face blurred. Proofs or it be disinfo

the fucking elites and their pedophile ring suck the energy out of infants and give it to the demons in the other dimension.

fucking assholes

i'd rather not give the guys facebook on Sup Forums.

he's just some random guy who responded my comment. he called me a snowflake. i clicked his profile and saw that.

the post was completely unrelated to pizzagate

How much do you want to bet he was at one point employed to the city, possibly even a fire marshall.

Do it, faggot.

wew lads..i found the place he's in front of

arthaus.org/

>"Instilling the Spirit of Creativity & Self Expression in our Youth & Our Community"
>youth

WEW

L
A
D

Blur the name and screenshot.

What city?

More info pls, dude is in a pic with boy liver symbol, this sick fuck needs outed

3840 Ridgewood Avenue
Port Orange, Florida 32129

he's just in front of the place. i dont know anything about him nor am i accusing him of anything

I noticed he needs bariatric surgery.

You are displaying the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia?

shill

oh fuck cops are at my door...wtf

fuck this fucking site

Wahd hapen?

What's wrong with expressing yourself by instilling your spirit inside youths?

Well, that's unfortunate

>3840 Ridgewood Avenue
>Port Orange, Florida 32129
>I used to live like 15 minutes away
FUCK

Welcome to Florida.

Now GIT OUT.

Correct. It's designed to cover for the truth of how life functions. Computer simulation is some narrow-minded shit to decide from the evidence.

I see the connection, however could benefit from elaboration dear leafbro

www (dot) debbietaylor.com.au

checked
If i wanted to pay you for something illegal, we just say it's for an art piece, then any amount seems okay, even if the painting is a piece of shit you did in 5 min.

Wholly unrelated, probably belongs with the fa/tg/uys, but I realized how deep and awful it really is... Travis Wood names (((them))) and is ostracized, Frank Lepore solicits underage girls, is totally fine. Even in the shitty world of neckbeards that play cardate games for children...it's all the fucking same

Exactly. Even before shit like bitcoin existed.

Bumpangarooni

Explain? Something to do with tcgs, but what was said by them?

i live right down the street, lol.

>instilling your spirit
>not distilling spirits

that sign in the backround says open but the place looks like a closed dump

>paranoia trolling

How creative.

dont ever post in my thread again

WHAT HAPPENED OP

I live 30 minutes away in Orlando lul.

Check out the bottom middle pic in one of their event galleries. Big hands with small hands beneath forming a heart shape. One of the declassified pedo symbols.

Tell your wife's son to stop coming on the internet and telling lies.

they were just investigating the smell of death coming from near my house.

probably a dead opossum or something

go punch a roo, m8

No OP, that smell was you.

>triangles
>x-files music comes out of nowhere

Wew lad

Les go void.

Pedo shit, this might be worth mentioning on voat

Put shoes on yer knees and pretend to be a kid. Infiltrate

heres the opening clip of the new DHS pedo trafficking video released Feb. 3...Notice the #Pizzagate reference?....it's so obvious. shitstorm coming for sure. via Trump.

That its Jay Leno?

Nice

Time to get to digging. GNAA, root their servers. t h e c o w, dox the pedo on the bike and deploy boots on the ground. /bmw/ start the meme synthesis on this place for the meme campaign
Move it men, they're already going to start trying to memory hole their tracks because of this thread.

Yeah he's wearing a Canadian Tuxedo.

BUMP

ty

chill out and stop trying to larp/incite violence. i pay sky high taxes for the govt to deal with this shit, should it exist. stay comfy bro

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

the govt is who is behind this shit you dense nigger, and who said anything about violence you incredulous fucking retard FURHERMORE watch your rank or i'll have you meme marshalled

Something similar actually happened to me the other day. I was reading an article about Pizzagate and out of nowhere I got a friend request on facebook. I didn't recognize the person, but I figured it must just be someone I went to high school with so I accepted. As soon as I did he sent me a message that said "We know what you're doing and there's nothing there. Just give up and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

I'm sure it was nothing but it was a bit bizarre to say the least.

Fuck you

>NOTICE ANYTHING?
He's riding a Road King Classic?

Well ain't that some shit

Kek

There's got to be a way to stop this shit.
Shit changes once you have kids of your own. Fuck this world

I know the feeling, these things seem to be everywhere..

Pic maybe related, creepy graffiti on old abandoned building, as the sign indicates, near an elementary school.. never really noticed it before pizzagate. Now I want to burn it down..

why you don't post his face?

"Youth" out of nowhere
Of course...

Nice triangle. Is that one of their ques to tip off friends????

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the opossum it could be done..

So what if we are in a simulation? What keeps you from fightig against it and transcending the machine imprisoning us?

Wtf i live in daytona

>Being a weak minded superstitious cunt

I live like 10 mins away what do

Take pictures
look up deeds of title and who are the principles in the property

InvestiGATE

Go see..
NOT ALONE
Be cool
Don't eat it..

See if you can get sneaky pics of the entire building, maybe a pic of your friends, building in background kind of thing.

All the things we should have done to Comet before SOMEBODY went nuts and started accusing them of everything, letting them know how much we knew; and what they should destroy first..

Last time we had a thread like this, I offered to go investigate a location. I went, took photos, and posted them. no one ever thanked me for it :(

Ty

Thanks.

Welp, how about that shit

Thanks based senpai

Internet sleuth wizards

jesus christ.

thank you based hero user

Full of that shit here. They actually believe that pedos are getting secret magick powers from their abuse. That shit isn't happenin even if the abusers believe their own bullshit. Maybe if they're like, doing blood transfusions, the oldfags are living a bit longer.

The materialist scientific conception of the world is mostly correct. I'm fine with discussing how occult imagery ties this stuff together but I don't for a second believe Minerva or Moloch exist as more than ideas.

JIDF is that you?