Why aren't you black pilled?

>thinking that all black pills are nihilists
>thinking that not caring about what happens after you die is somehow immoral
>thinking that keeping to your own code and not imposing it on others is somehow blue pilled.

>thinking that you can be an ubermensch without being black pill

>thinking that now that trump has won and the EU is falling begining to fall a part that now is the time to get your shit sorted out rather than having your shit sorted out is importent regardless of the political landscape

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3i4YaPLj4s
youtube.com/watch?v=WoiXxiPXMl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So blackpill is basically just "enjoy the decline"?

Because I'm not Mike Thernovich.

Activated Charcoal, right? Literally coal... how do you define the black pill? Nihilism? Loss of hope? please be specific, my anglo brother.

As far as I understand it, yes. Everything is fucked so might as well focus on yourself and enjoy your time.

That’s more of a hedonist philosophy. Anyone who tells you that’s black pill either doesn't understand it or is just trying to scare people away from a healthy mind set.

Black pill is knowing your enemy but also ignore them.

though with that being said black pill by definition is neither. it's just knowing about all the shit going on and not fighting against it yet not working with it.

I are, my head hurts, hoping it's a tumor.

Keep on keeping on, my friend!

Can only women and Milo take the black pill?

>not being Leaf pilled
Puny mortal

Let me guess, you have no children.

This book series is pretty black pilled.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3i4YaPLj4s

Thanks, only the good die young so Im safe

Nihilism is degeneracy for spineless cucks, get out of here /r9k/.

it's what happens when you get cucked for decades of your life famalam. the worst part is george R R martin is still a lefty. but he knows shits going on, you can tell in his book and you can tell sub-conciously he belives right wing leaders bring strength just by how he rights stannis.

>why aren't you black pilled?
im bogpilled

>thinking I'm a nihilist
>also mexico talking about degeneracy

The bogs are the servant of Stampyvip
There was a bog triplet but Stampyvip put one of the bogs in the leaf pile as a sacrifice to the leaf overlord
This is why leafs get all the gets, the leafpill is the final destination of enlightenment

All you need is a surgical strike on the cancer known as shillery

Who are these guys? Quick rundown?

One must live a life in balance of Good and Evil, this is the nature of existence and all humanity

I am too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoiXxiPXMl8

lord canada really trying to take the title from australia huh?

What a shitty attitude. Kill yourself.

I don't know what I am. I believe in civilizational decline. I believe in race, but I no longer care about any race in particular. I can't help but think in terms of millennia. The barbarians will conquer, but I don't believe in a permanent global dark age. Some places will fall apart, others will rise. And then they will collapse, and others will rise. And in 10,000 or 20,000 AD, races that we can't even imagine will inherit the Earth.

Nothing is permanent. At the moment, it seems like it would make sense to take your DNA to East Asia, and have your family line ride their ascension for several generations. Again, I agree with Sup Forums about race 100%, but the fate of Western Man seems inevitable, if not deserved to me. On the positive side, Jews will go down with the ship, and they won't be able to interlope in East Asia. There will not be a new host.

>A British cuck that can't even spell or type coherently.

this.

People who think this way are the only true Untermensch

I like my life, things are going well

>be an ubermensch
That's not the black pill little faggot.

sorry m8 can't be an ubermensch if you waste your time trying to get others to think like you. even Nietzsche knew he wasn't an ubermensch.

to be honest, I'm half way there. Been here for a few years now and have seen a lot of shit come and go. At some point, you just have to be the best man you can be, and try to influence others within your circle as much as you can. Cast out the degenerates, and enjoy life.

How can you enjoy anything when you're cynical?

schadenfreude

>Implying they havent already and sweden is trying to jack the title from cucknadia

Sup Forums in a nutshell