GET IN HERE FASHY

This petition is being artificially held at 1 signature.

SCANDAL

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=6_GHr15z9pc
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/right-wing-death-squads
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
cha
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=304594201&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is proof.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

signed, just for you, my fat friend.

Now go look at the signature count. It still says 1.

Yeah I noticed it wasn't going up.
Send this to someone over there, get it fixed. If it's just a "malfunction", it should be over quickly. If not, send it to Breitbart or something. They'd love a scandal like this.

It's been up for three days and many have signed, yet the signature count does not change.

Meanwhile the "working" petitions are both about Trump's tax returns.

Coincidence after coincidence.

They should all be relying on the same scripts. If one petition breaks and others continue to function, it is highly suspicious.

The petition to repeal the NFA also had a suspiciously low number of signatures..really makes u think..

Oh well I guess this will never get any attention without the support of Jew media. I can't compete with the slide threads on this shitty board.

HOW CAN I REACH THE AUTISTS?

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I know I signed this thing. (((Coincidence)))

Looks like Sup Forums is about to bust open the biggest scandal since PizzaGate.

Please don't let it slide.

I even got people at work to sign it. Synapse firing intensifies.

>why won't anyone on this American based website with 80% userbase being American respond to my thread during the Super Bowl?

Idiocy aside, its interesting. I signed it and went back to check. Still 1 vote. Seriously, send this to Breitbart or Alex Jones.

allah hu bumpbar

I remember this from a few days ago?

How the fuck is this still bugged at one vote?

deep blue computer administrator doesn't like new vectors introduced to the system

Honeypot?

bump for additional vectors for computational universe
>Honeypot?
>whitehouse.gov
God controls.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_GHr15z9pc
bump again because this song is ill and I failed to include link in last post.

>Honeypot?
there is no use in honeypots.
FBI CIA NSA and any other intelligence group that they dont tell us about has legal access to all our rigs.
>thanks Obama

Yeah it's not moving at all.

maybe its a psyop to make us THINK its rigged against us, but its really a social engineer tactic thats rigged against us so we think we're not useful idiots.
This shit goes both ways, boys

New petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/right-wing-death-squads

Don't think it's something a petition can do much about.
Domestic terror designation is up to the Department of Homeland Defense, while FTO designation is up to the State Department.
If you want a group designated, you should be making a legal case, not a petition.

But I signed it like the other day

>**

Bumparu

This is fishy as fuck. They will blame a technical error. But we all know it's set this way on purpose!

Is there any other way to get a petition like this out there? Like getting a lot of paper and having people sign it then sending to the White House.

Top kek

Someone should screencap this so we have proof.

Or better, do a youtube vid of signing it.

probably for good reason.
Trump wants LESS evil in the world., thats why we needed him so badly and why we need him to be a God send and thats what his voters are relying on.
Sup Forums was always a board of peace and you havn't been listening

A lot of people did.

That would be good. I don't know how much source is available, but it would be great to compare to working scripts.

Here are some better petitions:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

i dont know senpai.
I think if you want to own full-auto weapons, you should have to attend weekly/bi-weekly or monthly group sessions so you're known in the community

Do you need to do this with a driver's license? Then fuck off.

cars are designed to get a person from pont a to point b
full auto-rifles are designed to send humans from point A to gone
its not the same

No full auto is a noise maker that spends too much ammo
Cars can an have killed more.

Signed. What the fuck is going on with this petition?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I highly doubt a rifle could've accomplished what 2 different truck drivers in europe did.

you're also begging for a false flag.
You know if they lift the ban, youd have some mkultra'd CIA social engineer operation to blast a hippie concert or something, to kill hundreds, maybe thousands, which would enable them to take more rights than you have now and crack down with martial law maybe civil war.

dont be so naive and new to game theory while in real nigga time-line, pls.

Sounds like the main point here is that we need to get rid of driver's licenses altogether.

Of course it would have to be a hippie concert because the rest of the population is more likely to be carrying and able to shoot back, ideally minimizing casualties.

:)

No welcome to freedom its got its downsides.

but they can't social engineer millions of people to believe semi-trucks are evil.
im ok with this.
lets meme a timeline with teleporting tech

I ain't even mad about fags derailing this thread with gun control discussions. Keep bumping you deplorable shitlords.

Opposed to what?

It still says 1 signed. Something isn't right.

millions of people fall for backwards swastikas spray painted by soros agents and marketed by viral media companies
i've witnessed intelligent and educated jewish american democrats in my own family spread these stories on facebook, knowing DAMN FUCKING WELL what they're doing. Like a cheap and basic parlor trick from THOTs, like pleb social engineers

still, the signature number going up is mighty strange

That site was made by Soros's people. No surprise that kikery is afoot.

Sign this one:

cha nge.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Confirmed. Is there somebody who quietly approves these petitions?

No idea what you're trying to say.

Thank you! This currently shows 53,063 supporters.

Make sure to spread the word about the White House petition being stifled.

THIS SCANDAL NEEDS A NAME.

Call it "Corruption in the White House". Don't do any -gate crap, call it professionally and act professionally. With a title like that the left will eat it up until they realize its about obfuscation that stemmed from the Obama administration.

Something like this isn't even a scandal. Its just par for the course in the US. We've come to a point in history where the president doing his job to the best of his ability, and achieving it all in record time is seen as a scandal.

Not putting my name on that one Friendo

Friendly bump. Forward this shit. Don't forget

PETITIONGATE

Antifa is not a terrorist organization. Why are you so terrified of them?

Kek I think this user has the right idea.
>Don't do any -gate crap, call it professionally and act professionally.

Especially following the PizzaGate stuff. Something that screams "CENSORSHIP" would be good.

>Gate
>Implying we need more -gates
Dummy, name it Petitionscam, has a catchier ring to it since the -gate suffix is overused.

>Petitionscam
The pertition is the scam. The outrage is manufactured. Only fascists would have a problem with antifa, and only the Kremlin would have any interest in luring fuckwitted Sup Forumstards into believing that fascism is a good thing for America

Stop. Being. Fucktards!

OP is CTR.

Here isn't he real link, 53k signatures.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Looks like they found us. SHUT IT DOWN, GOY!

They're both real links, retard. They are two different petition sites except the one in OP is run by the federal government.

Fucking aussies

>change.org = we the people

>still 1 signature

looks like you pathetic nazis are gonna have to give up now

I clearly wrote it ISNT the real link.

Learn to read kiddos.

bumping for great justice!!

NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD

I have literally no doubt, they will say it is a (((malfunction)))

It's been at 1 since yesterday.

>I have literally no doubt, they will say it is a (((malfunction)))
Yet every other petition before and since seems to be functioning as expected.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=304594201&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg

This one's moving. 50,000+

It's been this way since last Thursday when it was created. I'm pretty sure it's older than the change dot org petition.

Good work, friendo. +1 kek to you.

these arent moving either

Which is another good indication that the WH petition is being artificially stifled. Anyway, we already know confirmed signatures are not being counted.

It'll probably circulate on 8ch.

If I'm a terrorist, so be it. I'll still bash your fucking heads in.

Gotta verify on this one bro, just set up temp emails and spam the verification system.

Sure you will lil buddy

Quit LARPing before someone with an actual job shoots you in justified self defense, and go finish that Gender Studies essay.

Someone make a super left leaning petition and see if we can sign that one.

So, why are we just sitting here? Shouldn't we make this faggotry go viral and bring attention to this?

Hell, why don't we get Breitbart to pick this up?

You're retarded.

Ya, WE know that.

That's a nice haircut, how should I show it to the barber without explaining it's a pic of a nazi

This shit does nothing but give the people your information and what you believe in. It's all info gathering and has been since it came out. It's bullshit don't ever sign this crap it's only used as propaganda.

Godspeed,4+4utists.

>This shit does nothing
So why bother keeping a petition from reaching it's signature goal? People can at least see which issues a significant number of people are interested in discussing.

There's less sliding there and they're a bit more serious unlike 4/pol/.

NEW THREAD

>NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Also who got