youtube.com/watch?v=t_bOVZC3qb8

FOX STREAM
foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yetFk7QoSck
youtube.com/watch?v=_uRzvlVoX1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are threads still being made the half time show is over

They are going in for a nice comeback and then they fuck it up once again. It's over.

Hope this thread doesn't have the retard who thinks Stranger Things was set in the 90s

>patriots
>not cucks

pick one

We're rooting for the Patriots because Falcons are 70% nigger

when the patriots win, can't wait to see the riots across america because a pro trump team won

Come on Pats...

And because Brady, Belichick, and Kraft are Trump supporters.

PATRIOTS BACK IN IT AND WILL TAKE THE LEAD. CHEKEM

>tom brady's mom is about to die
>going to lose another owl because eli is in the building

sad!

That nigger Freeman. What a fucking clown. I want to punch him in his smug face

>that Atlanta thrashers picture
Kek

PATS GETTING BTFO
YOU THINK THEY COMING BACK?
YOU DEAD WRONG
THEY'RE GETTING STOMPED

Pick 6 incoming.

>its going to be a close game
Not that close

PATS GONNA WIN! CHECK EM!

Cuckmerccials

choke hold is a 10 yard penalty

>refball

Atlanta fail. Big-time.

THINGS ARE GOING OUR WAY! GIVE KEK YOUR ENERGY!!!!

Are the big blocking players fit? I imagine they are out of shape but just have a lot of mass

1 td and a 2 pt con

youtu.be/yetFk7QoSck downvote airbnb #weaccept meme

Ourguys are gonna do it

Nigger city btfo
Comeback boys

Kek gives his homage

Can you gtfo back to Sup Forums with your handegg crap bullshit pls?

BY THE POWER OF RATIONAL ARGUMENTS

>00

PRAISE KEK!!

PATS BTFO

>two holds dont offset

cheatriots strike again

I just want more pictures of Gaga tbhfamalam

Tom needs our MEME MAGIC!!

PRAISE KEK

fatstrong

they lift heavy and eat a lot

how "fit" they are is probably quite fit, if they just cut for a bit and lost some bf% they'd be very "fit"

OVER
V
E
R

yes. the perimeter guys (esp defense) are physical freaks.

depends on what you mean by fit

they run and lift weights to train, but they're also fat ass fuck

KEK won't help you now

>454
And Thoth.

praise kek

TOM BRADY PLEASE

Are you guys watching the big game? It's turning out to be breddy good.

I guess interference is OK, too.

DO IT TOM
SHADILAY

The Falcons are thugs. I've never seen this amount of unnecessary roughness on the same match. It's ridiculous.

>tfw too smart to give a shit about bread and circuses

youtube.com/watch?v=_uRzvlVoX1A

ITS THAT TIME

>wanting a blue state to win over a red state

jesus christ Sup Forums

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 4th. Does not having the lead at 4th count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Ur brain stronk

Ayyyyyy

PRAISE

Nice one friendo

>I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 4th. Does not having the lead at 4th count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

nice

THAT'S A CATCH

THIS IS A GREAT GAME

DDDDUUUBBBSZ FOR TOM

Fuuuuuuuuck

HE CAUGHT IT!!! FUUHHHH

That fucking catch, holy god.

this is the county that atlanta is in

THAT WAS A FUCKING CATCH

Praise Kek!

oh fugg

The Jew caught it!

wtf i love jews now

>amerisharts watch commercials with short football breaks in between and call it "sports"

HOLY SHIT

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS THATS A CATCH

>the ol' pretend the play is over trick

Holy fuck that catch!

People are not rooting for the state, they're rooting for the team. The Falcons are backed by the whole left wing mainstream media because muh Trump and muh "the Patriots are too white". Besides Brady, Belichick and likely Robert Kraft are Trump supporters.

shadilay!

PRAISE KEK!!! WE WILL WIN JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!

PATRIOTS ARE AWESOME

Forgot about this somehow

Keanu
>KEANU
KEANU

Keanu
>KEANU
KEANU

Keanu
>KEANU
KEANU

Keanu
>KEANU
KEANU

NEXT PLAY

DAMN IT KEK
YOU WILL NOT LET THEM WIN

JEWISH TRICKS

PRAISE KEK

3 nigs BTFO by white man

HAHAHA

MEME MAGIC

THE POWER OF TRUMP FLOWS THROUGH THE PATRIOTS

Not politics.

SUPERBOWL HISTORY

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
PRAISE KEK

I mean like cardio wise, as in they gas out running for a minute or two. No doubt they're strong af and put up huge numbers in the gym

Shadilllayyy

Kek wills a pats win

FUCKING MIRACLES BOYS

MIRACLES

craziest fucking catch i've ever seen in my life

KEK DEMANDS A PATS WIN!

The call that saved the super bowl.

with the amount of money spent on car commercials, do they even make that back? no one i know has ever bought a car because of a superbowl commercial