youtube.com/watch?v=_4MJZpPl98o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLC_XKvjq2w?t=856
youtu.be/3VgufM9iLbI
youtube.com/watch?v=ydTzB8hPxpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats aids bjorn newfag kys and lurk more

start vid at 1:55

That is Bjorn, a professional protestor and a member of Antifa.....So basically he is a cucked loser.

I won't give any links, but it should be hard to find his twitter or his webpage.

AIDS Björn

based bard

i hate aids bjorn

youtu.be/YLC_XKvjq2w?t=856

14:16

at least they got rid of the gap

How can one man be so angry? It's like he's reached the next level of anger.

They are actors pretending to be mad and paid to oppose Trump. why are the same people going to all these protests. who is transporting them.

VALOR IS GOING TO RETURN FOR THE GLORY TONIGHT. HE IS DROPPING (OURGUYS) LEFT AND RIGHT

this week will be fun to watch

He has been famous for a while

youtu.be/3VgufM9iLbI

>It's spontaneous
Aids Bjorn lied straight to his face kek

PONY NOW TALKING ABOUT WEATHER WTF SHUT UP PONYTAIL GAY NERD

PONY MOVE AWAY FROM IMCROPHONE U NUGGET

I bet he's blocking the mic with his body too

PONYTAIL SHUT UP YOU CAMWHORE AND MOVE AWAY FROM MICROPHONE SO WE CAN HEAR BANE WORK, IDIOT

Ponytail needs to move away from the mic, he's being a right cunt

when bane speaks you listen

THIS IS BULLSHIT

this guy's existence is worse than HWNDU chanting

Fuck off Ben and/or shills.

Hey, Ben here. Call me Ben. Do you even know what the fuck stolen valor means? do you want me to fucking lay it out for you? I'm military. I put my life on the line for this country. I'm untouchable. I'll push whoever I want whenever I want. I'm not a pussy. I will fucking KILL you. Don't touch any of these girls here or you're done. Never touch a female. You're nobody to me. Paper will be banging my wife for four years and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

wow. this guy is weaponized cancer. please shut the fuck up

If all your gonna do is hog the fucking Mike and say dooodadoodaddooodooo FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU NORMIE CUNT AND TAKE YOUR MOM WITH YOU.

reminder that ponytail is a fucking furry from (eighteen)chan

PONYTAIL SHUT UP YOU CAMWHORE AND MOVE AWAY FROM MICROPHONE SO WE CAN HEAR BANE WORK, IDIOTT

Also Ben is a pussy bitch.

SILENT BOB PLS GO

intimidating autist intimidates

Reminder there is a concentrated effort by /leftypol/ to discredit our guys.

Now they're shilling for Stolen Valor.

Guys next to the cam, fuck off and talk somewhere else!!

Mods on (thatother) chan just nuked all hndu threads. This ourguy movement is officially under attack everywhere.

you are a faggot
please move away from the mic
take your gay lover with you
I'd like to hear an actual intelligent convo

WE MISSED ALL OF BANES ARGUMENT FOR PONY'S NONSENSE NOTHING

Is there anyone more obviously fake than this fat fuck in orange? Who let antifa edit the wiki? Put this fat fuck in the shills section

what did ponytail say he did?

STARTED MASTURBATING AGAIN

Put yourself in the shills section, faggot

I'm not from /lefty pol/ and I'm the one who wrote about Ben. You can believe whatever you want, but there isn't a mass conspiracy. I'm just one guy who has been here for a while (started on Sup Forums), and started watching hwndu day one. I went one day and talked to ben, and realized the treatment was unfair, nothing more or less. You can take your tin foil hat off.

Why?

(((/ourguys/))) are normies, they were probably watching the superbowl
Meribane is probably our only real /ourguy/

Can anyone post the dox about rose?

I THINK VALOR WILL BECOME (OURGUY)

I say let it die until the doxxing faggots fuck off and we make it comfy again

theres only so many people on the rent-a-mob Soros payroll

Ok SV

>I actually think ben knows how to use Sup Forums

you're a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydTzB8hPxpk

What did he mean by this?

Reminder that anyone who wears something to cover their faces are faggots with something to hide and/or to look intimidating.

Are you the arena shooters Sup Forums guy?

EVERYONE WAS CALLING OUT JTB FOR BEING ON GRINDR. WHO GIVES A SHIT? SO WHAT HE IS GAY

He's there to make us look just as bad as these other idiots that chant the mantra. He plays music to drown out the liberal who made shitty arguments but somehow one (because he's a fat fuck strawman) he's there to validate all these cvck who got rekt by leafbro/boganon etc for the past 2 weeks

I really don't understand, there is no call for a raid in OP, and right now the stream has a political discussion, the threads are basically to interact and discuss what's going on a stream that's part of a political piece. If there is doxxing, calls for raids, and attention faggotry just delete these particular posts. Fucking janitor Jesus.

No, I haven't been on Sup Forums in months and I don't play video games... also, arena shooters are fucking gay now.

Somehow won***

wtf are you on about mate?! orangepill is one of the only guys that actually bother to talk about facts with people

Just fuck him, dude. You know so much about his personal life and his relationship with his wife. Give him the loving he isn't getting

Seems too me he is having a normal level headed discussion right now. He was drowning the commie because he keep touching and using straw man.

honestly it sounds like he's just quoting from books... super low energy

it says a lot that you daydream enough about stuff like that to post it publicly. is that you sonicfox?

or are cold?

half the people left in these threads are shilling conspiracy theories at this point

they are trying to divide us

>2 people out of the thousands that go to hwndu are cold
>antifa are just cold
>is cold... not wearing gloves

It's so fucking obvious this shit is being shilled beyond belief

Wish mods would ban people instead of deleting threads

Honestly that seems more like a copypasta meme on a satire board, new fag.

Orangepill has been out there for literally 10 hours straight now.

When are Jesus and Leaf showing up?

Newfags don't appreciate satire

This fatty meribane is pure the_donald cancer

These faggots have been outing Sup Forums on the stream, so newfags are coming.

There has been a major wave of SV shilling going on for the last 3 hours.

>he is wearing gloves
>it is cold outside

he wasn't wearing gloves at the time I wrote that

seems more like there's more meribane the reddit faggot shilling going on to me

Leaf made his final appearance this morning. Jesus probably won't be back any time soon, as he seemed pretty bothered about being doxed last night.

Bruh... how do I say this...

That's the point you dip, this chan is a containment Board through and through. It's owned by feds, who want you to dox yourselves or do nothing, so when you leal other I to the real world it is problem time. Some of the other maybe more naive anons on (other) chan thought their mods were fighting the good fight, until it persisted for past two weeks and allowed a public, mainstream (past just chans) view at natsoc people talking irl, then they just nuked the threads on (other) chan to be safe. Now no threads are even allowed up there for half an hour or more, my guess is someone put a command where all new threads have to pass mod approcal, and hwndu is automatically v&.

He is actually from cripple chan.

VALOR IS THE LONGEST STANDING MEMBER OF HWNDU, AND WILL UNITE THE CHANS AS THE SUPERPOWER

why is kekwillnotdivide.us down? i want to watch but i dont want to give Shia any money

>guy off camera louder than on camera conversation
why.jpg

He's right I love Israel we really need them as an ally we should send them $50 billion every year

fuck off SV, all youv done is chant like a loon and generally be a nob end

no shit it's copypasta, but people are spamming all kinds of bullshit in the threads trying to stop discussion

>fat sack of shit
>Civic nationalist
I'm seeing a pattern here

Orangepill just declared he is a civic nationalist. Has he said that before?

and what have you done with you life besides sit on a japanese origami folding board and watch people chanting it?

LISTEN, WHEN I FOUND OUT JACKIE AND JESUS ARE BOTH LEFTY DEM WINGNUTS, I REALIZED VALOR IS THE ONLY REAL PERSON LEFT ON STREAM.

>people posting in my bread are stopping discussion
are you retarded?

I feel like I've lost friends.

I doubt he is from cripple chan, that's the (other) chan I was referring to, and he is right now shitting on white nationalism to try and bro down with a sikh (who have been responsible for several terrorist attacks dating back decades and should not be trusted), so I have to guess he is either a super deep cover shill, or, super not trying to tip his power level. Either way, threads about hwndu are still nuked on cripple chan, so I here in this cucked out place talking to you all faggots, fml keep shilling for sv you jews what the fuck is going on.

Oh so you are one from cripplechan butthurt he didn't say we need to gas all of them and only limited himself to tell the history of Jewish people. Now you retreat from your reddit claims.

everything
their actions tell another story

>everything
nice strawman

>tfw /ourguys/ are gone for good

How do I move on bros?

YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, ACTIONS....(ACT)IONS, THEY ARE ACTORSSSSS THAT TROLLED YOU AND THE ENTIRE Sup Forums COMMUNITY

You made zero sense

Same

why the fuck do people off camera think their conversation should be near the camera, FUCK OFF NIGGERS, nobody wants to hear you.

........ i dont think you know what that term means