HWNDU

In the next week im going to HWNDU so im wondering what is and optimal time and what do you guys want to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMeZ-ykvato
youtube.com/watch?v=uGI8AhY9nhU
youtube.com/watch?v=1El4OM1lbsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the meme might be dead for a while.

Guys. It's me again, the one who posted the long message about Ben (Who you call Stolen Valor). And if you have any more questions about Ben, just ask away and I can answer them since I had a conversation with him while I was there. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets, and I really wish you guys would tone it down. He served his country and had a lot of his friends die in the line of duty. He also has PTSD that's not being cared for. If you don't think he earned his vet status, then just know he told me he has a purple heart. It came up when we were talking about Trump and why he didn't like him. He said that he was hurt when Trump commented on how easy it was to get a purple heart. And he said, knowing first hand, it's not something to joke about. Anyway, please give Ben a break. He's a good guy and a great Dad.

Fucking shit faggot

fuck obama

>SV shares info with Ventiwhore
>Gets doxxed shortly after
>Jesus decides to hangout with Ventiwhore & crew for the first time last night
>Gets doxxed shortly after
>All of /ourguy&gal/ who got doxxed have all shared their information with Ventiwhore

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP
SHEEPLE

SHE'S THE FUCKING ONE LEAKING YOUR SHIT TO HER WHITEKNIGHTS IN DISCORD

By next week it will be dead bro.

Probably night and anything!

they call him 'OSAMA BIN PLAYING FOR 20 YEARS'

people left Sup Forums to other platforms

VENTI IS A GOOD GAL

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

I spoke with him only for a minute, but he seemed like a chill dude to be honest.

Not sure if what you are saying is true, maybe I'll ask him next time I see him.

she also doxxed bog and rose

Jesus was doxxed while they were hanging out

>his friends die in the line of duty

bullshit

Did someone steal orangepills chinese food?

wait wat
Is any of this true?

He's definitely really chill. People make me out to be a huge asshole because everyone is always instigating him... of course he's going to look like a dick.

Yes

Yep, who also shared information with her.

She's on her fucking phone the entire time
>What is texting

>american soldiers never die

really?

I like when Sup Forums shows up in the stream.

It's pleasant background noise.

>MP
>served his country

lol

If he needs help with PTSD he should be pro-Trump because Our President has promised to help the veterans.

HWNDU is a dead meme now

>Jesus doxxed
>Jackie permabanned
>Leafbro deported
>Brittany selling out to discordfags
>Reddit arrived

face it, it's over

You know, he can become a sympathetic villain and turn into a protag if he wasn't a dick
I think Meribane said it himself, SV can be turned into a good guy. He just had a wrong start in which he carried it throughout last season.
Overall, if he wasn't being a dick on camera, I truly believe he is a nice guy

No Jackie / Jesus, no watchie.

Fuck /qa/

Yes. But the discordshills are constantly in full force

They all need to fuck back off to twitch, hitbox, discord, etc.

Who are the suspects?

>it's an old characters pass the torch off to the inferior new characters episode
I know season 3 is having a slow start but I hope this isn't the end. The past 2 weeks on Sup Forums have been great.

>DUDE ALL THESE SOLDIERS DYING BY THE THOUSANDS

Show me

its like that calm moment just before the storm

Nice trips...
Valor will get his redemption arc,you can tell he already enjoys /ourguys/ more than his own friends...
Tell him to stop pissing in public also...ptsd isn't an excuse for anything,btw...Ben didn't get drafted,he volunteered.

Sort yourself out Ben,we know you're not a bad hombre.
Also ask your boy paper about pic related...

Nobody is going to help our vets. Trust me... not even Trump.

if you've seen any of the periscopes she never gets any memes, just sits with a bored look until someone calls her on it. fishy.

Why would she be doxxing people for?

Also, someone said that Baganon was doxxed, Baganon is a discord fag.

tell him to learn politics and stop being such a shitty wigger

Really? dude about 2-3000 us soldiers die every year in afghanistan alone.

venti was doxed day one dumbass go back to tumblr

HWNDU got memed into oblivion, nobody cares anymore really

Fuck this faggot. Forever.

Don't bother. HWNDU is a dead meme now.

As in Jackie will be removed like common kebab?

>ARE YOU BORN A BOY OR A GIRL

okay, this dude officially needs to die. he's a faggot. why would you unprovoked... attack someone like that?

many such cases!

>are you one those that got scared of the muslim dude saying fuck Sup Forums and calling out naruto?

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS AND THOSE WHO CAME OUT

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THEM. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED AND BEHIND COMPUTERS. THEYSAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US

Because this is what attentionwhores with mental illnesses do. Rose got doxxed because she threatened the amount of attention she was getting

Leaf was doxxed because he didn't speak up when her shit got stolen.

Others got doxxed because they've openly called her an attention whore on camera and/or have refused to give her unconditional beta-tier attention like the other orbiters do

Pretty much if you undermine anything she's doing to further her "e-fame", you're part of her shitlist. Hence the reason she rode both Sam Hyde's & Baked Alaska's (he's also a fag and is no better) cock. And then went on some web show as well.

The evidence is out there. Don't let the discordshills slide the truth.

Her info has been out there for quite a while. She's a failed twitch streamer after all. Try again shill

fuck ponytail dude bruh

dude is officially the biggest faggot in the world

ORANGE BANE MUSIC TOO LOUD

t. Stolen Valor

Who the fuck is the masked cunt talking absolute shite?

>Why would she be doxxing people for?
>'please spoonfeed me the obvious while I pretend no to see it'.

>venti was doxed day one
and what does that mean besides that she was doxxed day one? that does not prevent her from being a snitch.

claimed

Ben doesn't use Sup Forums retard... do you REALLY think he'd use Sup Forums...

I know she's just a dumb attention whore starved for love and all that, that much is obvious, but I doubt she is maliciously doxxing people.

>tfw he won at the end

Sup Forums BTFO

I like the way you think.

Leftists are all low energy negative nancies.

YOU DEFEAT THEM WITH HIGH ENERGY.

What happened yesterday night?

You conspiracy fags can't even watch a few people clowning in front of a camera without making up a sordid tale of secrets and lies.

for real, like, hes Sup Forums incarnate and all, but fuck. at least Michelin Man carries himself in a funny way

i loved yesterday night, one of the funniest nights ive had

also, requesting bricks thrown at ponytail autist.

fuck him

>muh purple heart

STOLEN. VALOR.

you started watching just now?

its a guy she confirmed it

he showed up during real shill hours on super bowl sunday to talk shit about nobody in particular

what a champion

turn off the bane its annoying

Why is this fat faggot always blasting music? I want to hear debates and bants not your fucking iTunes shuffle

Ni, ive been here since the second day watching almost non stop, but this guy has gone under my radar. he's a cunt, what's his wiki name?

shut up dude!!! I'm trying to listen

Journalists or plants.

Ponytail is right sports is always wrong

BANE gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMeZ-ykvato
youtube.com/watch?v=uGI8AhY9nhU
youtube.com/watch?v=1El4OM1lbsg

Okay so what did I miss since Stolen Valour literally spouted anime references?

>No, ive been here since the second day watching almost non stop, but this guy has gone under my radar. he's a cunt, what's his wiki name?

This.

Gave up after day 4.

shut up fag!!!!!

THIS IS A POLITICAL STREAM NOT A SPORTS STREAM YOU PONYTAIL FAG

How afraid were the people on the Right when Meribane entered with his Bane music?

Can you stop posting this shit, it just go Ed then excuses to keep deleting the threads. Fuck off.

can i get a quicc rundown

I want a mass shooter to shoot pony tail guy dead right now. Rollin.

even better

You haven't been around attentionwhores from the internet IRL

Same shit happened during chanology with certain "circles" of people. Same shit happens at fucking anime conventions. Go ask anyone over at These bitches are fucking mental, it's disgusting

>all of /ourguys/ are shills
>stolen valor is a good guy give him a break

The faggotry. The absolute faggotry.

and i mean the manlet, not the orange

You're a newfag. If a post was against the rules, they'd delete the post... not blanket delete all threads. reddit called, they want you back.

#benicetovets

#ptsd does not make them go postal. It makes them flashback to the warfield. if they do a mass killing, it is the #ptsd.

KENNY sure can redpill

>mirror world episode
I love those.

Paper lied, our guys died.

>THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US.
Definitely.
>KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THEM
This fad was never going to last the whole 4/8 years. Nobody wants to watch dregs like the guys there right now. Just let it die a natural death if there's no strong replacement cast for season 3.

Satan confirms
I haven't been paying enough attention to her, but I'll take your word for it that she is that fucked up then.

So you want him to kill himself?

this season is going to suck. need new blood. someone lighthearted like jackie and someone straight laced no nonsense like blart

Big Orange is fucking great. Also does that girl have a rectangular face?

More people like BANE need to be speaking in public.

Yes.

maaan I dont give a shit if you dox me nigga just close the iphone haha

seriosuly though this camera is google's eye, SATANS EYE!

dox isnt death stop crying