Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3UyArujQ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=50YMa4XN_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=fziXY8nX6fQ
inverse.com/article/27436-lady-gaga-political-super-bowl-halftime
youtube.com/watch?v=adgBXln1HcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And they'll tear her apart for it, since she didn't use it as a chance to pontificate and virtue signal so all the 300 lb pink haired genderfluid niggers could live vicariously through her.

tfw no gaga gf

Lol, she was under NFL contract not to be political retard.

Looked like a satanic ritual though

News networks had a delay so that if she did say anything, they would've cut it off.

Also, she's a very adamant Hillary and Obama supporter.

She's also fucking insane about her 'music'. She dumped one of her boyfriends for not being as (((into the music))) as she was. She's a fucking weird artsy type.

Let em try, she's undefeatable at this point.
Kanye X GAGA

MAKE POP GREAT AGAIN

Other way around
NFL WANTED her to get political and talk about refugees for """controversy""""

AS THE LEFT ATTACKS HER,

WE SHOULD EMBRACE HER.

SHOW THE LEFT WHAT REAL LOVE AND UNITY LOOKS LIKE!

Needed a guest performance, was lacklustre

she secretly hates Hillary.

I wonder if Abramovich is her Handler

Blink twice if you want us to save you Gaga

So what? She got duped and is overly passionate about her work and career, it's why she's successful. Fact of the matter is, she had a chance to virtue signal and didn't. That's awesome enough for me.

Aunty-Entity runs Bartertown!

She wasn't really playing the piano though. At a few points it kept playing while she had her hands up.

Can someone tell me why everyone is jacking off to her performance?

Extremely disappointed that Sister Gaga didn't blow the place up to kickstart the communist revolution.

0/10. Unsubbed from communism.

She probably had to do a prerecorded performance, that's not uncommon for televised shows. She's a pretty talented piano player.

Muse used to 'protest' this by making it really obvious they were syncing BTW. Funny shit.

youtu.be/Z3UyArujQ0U

It was fine. I think most people are just impressed that a liberal celebrity didn't use their moment to virtue signal and attack Trump.

I enjoyed the theatrics, but the music seemed a little languid.

epic tweet desu

OH BOY AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR SPIRIT COOKERS FROM TEAM PEDOPHILE

SOUNDS GREAT BUD WAY TO GO CTR YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK

Yet still had to dress like an edge fag retard

wtf I love lady gaga now

>she

gaga is redpilled on the JQ, that's why she wore that jacket, she knew MJ wore that same jacket after he made "(((they))) don't really care about us"

youtube.com/watch?v=50YMa4XN_-0

I mean, that's all well and good, but don't forget she was (and probably still is) anti-Trump. But then again, I guess her not using the halftime show as a platform to bitch and moan about him is significant in and of itself when you look at the big picture.

Acknowledged her mother and father. She did well.

I'm seeing multiple news stories saying it was anti-trump

(It wasn't)

AS THE LEFT ATTACK HER FOR NOT ATTACKING TRUMP

WE SHALL EMBRACE HER

SHOW THE LEFTIST cucks WHAT REAL UNITY AND LOVE IS!

kike rags seeing things that aren't there.

>GOAT

Fuck u, cunt. Lady Gaga was offkey the whole time and she phoned in all of her choreography.

Bruno Mars was actual GOAT.

Yeah but her music sucks. So she can fuck off and die for all I care

youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk

She has Lupus.

They plan these articles ahead and then fill in the details/facts as they occur. I didn't watch it, but saw some anons mention Statue of Liberty torches and telling backup dancers to "stay." All in all, nothing overtly or unambiguously anti-Trump, but I guess just enough to go with it. Besides, "Lady Gaga Gives Uncontroversial Halftime Performance" doesn't get as many clicks.

I think she might actually be a Macross heroine.

youtube.com/watch?v=fziXY8nX6fQ

They're deluding themselves, trying to validate the fantasy they expected her to play out when it clearly didn't happen.

>holds hands and hugs a bunch of sand niggers while mouthing "please stay"

Nope no political message here

DID YOU NOT SEE HER MESSAGE?

I'm sure that if that were true, Sup Forums would have noticed it by now

>Forced to support Hillary
>Dresses like a nazi to show what fascist bullshit it is

OUR GIRL

No, she's ugly, italian, no talent hack. But at least she made Trump look good. Fuck her still.

This is the same kind of protest that you see when you tell a little girl she can't adopt a stray

>OH BOY AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR SPIRIT COOKERS FROM TEAM PEDOPHILE

is this autism evolved?

Not as autistic as you handholdless losers supporting a jewish controlled degenerate that poisons the world just because she "didn't protest Trump explicitly."

>a jewish controlled degenerate that poisons the world

sources please

>everything is a satanic ritual
If you saw a classical ballet you would think it was a satanic ritual

Tfw no qt nazi gaga gf
Why even live

Daily Reminder: NFL/Football Cause Brain Damage: Come on guys. Don't fall for the Jew Sport.

>GoodGoy dont stop playing football! its manly!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MEME. Football and concussions over time can casue BRAIN DAMAGE(depression/anger bursts/confusion/early onset Altzimers/suicidal Tendancys) its called Traumatic Brain Injury and NFL covered it up for years. how can you unironicly watch football ever again

It literally wasn't though.

Lady Gaga is at least half Jew. Look at her.

she's a bit weird but gaga is actually talented. she got famous the old fashioned way, by starting out playing shitty clubs and building a fanbase and gradually getting better known.
love ya, mother monster

Prince was the greatest, pleb.

>dat Purple Rain in the rain
>dat Best of You cover

No bullshit gimmicks, just him and his band kicking ass.

How is that anti trump? She's reaffirming the values of America.

>satanist
>probably a cannibal

Fuck her. She deserves to burn.

then what did she mean by this?

>spirit cooking

funny you should say that

Wow, interesting.

And normies will hate the cringes trying to tear her appart for sjw politics. This is good for us.

She's a bit of a has been at this point, OP. Sorry.

Yes!!! amazing performance and no politics, perfect combination

My second favorite ever after Michael Jackson!

Im sorry user.... Maybe one day you'll meet your nazi qt

You mean she didn't pull a Beyonce?
Based kike trying to keep herself low after the whole Italian cuisine ritual thing.

>white

It has a penis

>looked like
Heh.

The only thing that could be considered anti-Trump was the piano part when she said "please stay" or some shit like that. Besides that I think it was pretty good and the Pats won so that makes it even better.

Not bowing down to bisexual degenerate who partakes in spirit cooking and pushes LGBTQPA6$ garbage.

too long to show up

We would have already started shitposting about it if that actually occurred.

Need super bowl photos of her vagina again.

She's a degenerate whore who kept her mouth shut 'coz they paid her to.

You have low standards. I don't blame you, since every single media voice and celebrity actively promotes this SJW revolution against Trump bullshit. I guess it's nice to hear silence once in a while

>all the shill likes ITT trying to make us hate Gaga after she rejected the chance to virtue signal

The NFL encouraged her to make some loaded speech about refugees, she declined. She made a statement to people to stay in America, people that are already proud legal Americans. She's low key telling them not to believe all the bullshit and have faith in Trumps America.

You know you're living in interesting times when you can try to give a satirical example that is as ridiculous as possible and somebody already beat you to it, but they meant it in earnest. I guess I should have known.

I don't believe I've ever heard the National Anthem sung so perfectly.

It's Sup Forums that always has an agenda.

I wasn't going to watch...but watched anyway. She did a good job. Didn't make a big ass out of anyone or get political. Still a spiritcooker tho...

what about the isis finger salute in the beginning?

inverse.com/article/27436-lady-gaga-political-super-bowl-halftime

I commented on how ugly the choreography was and my roommate said ti was voodoo dancing.

go to 00:13, watch the woman in orange:

youtube.com/watch?v=adgBXln1HcU

She might have gotten red pilled and trying to pull a Kanye.

If she has a dick, she hides it well.

They are literally writing articles to force something that didn't happen.

She didn't get political and the left is reeeeing over it.

>literally sang the sodomite anthem

What was with all the immagration commercials?

Tbh, that was an actual art festival. You know how weird art can be in 2016. I think Hugh Jackman was there too and other famous people.

Not spirit cooking.

Dilbertman thinks she be president next

Did you miss the part where she asked to the brown girl to come stay with her? I thought that was a tiny little dig. Or maybe she was just trying to get laid.

I was honestly surprised she didn't go political. Nice to see for once that someone would place their art before their politics. Alas such things come at a cost.

Now the liberal left will cannibalize her like a pack of rabid wolves for not pandering to their twisted sense of right and wrong.

>How dare she preach togetherness and unity?

I legitimately feel bad for her even if I'm not a fan of her work

> "with liberty and justice FOR ALL [citizens]"

That's what was originally implied here.

How is that Anti-Trump? She's encouraging minorities to not believe the spin stories being churned out daily.

>Telling a brown girl to 'please stay'

>Donald Trump wants a wall and Muslim ban

5D chess.

I'll admit, the fact that she was able to conduct herself like an adult has increased my respect of her.

>so all the 300 lb pink haired genderfluid niggers could live vicariously through her.
You are a poet.

that performance was Satanic as fuck you literally just got hypnotized by a fucking Jew

She had a "wardrobe malfunction" a few years back. Gaga pussy has been seen and confirmed.