Flat Earth: What do y'all think

I think it's flat. If anyone gets to arguing please don't sight the control opposion group named The Flat Earth Society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmIW2e5M8oE
youtu.be/-RIBO7VB0VE.
youtu.be/P5LzJrVKmBk.
youtu.be/DbLu9fcQI4w
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk&t=734s
youtube.com/watch?v=WAm2cagpsnk
youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
youtube.com/watch?v=CSM1104MHqk
youtube.com/watch?v=3yfocAJJ4gE
youtube.com/watch?v=BOKHnSJZUds
youtube.com/watch?v=9zZo1hLPM38
youtube.com/watch?v=gbX-SxZfpBk
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=B9V0jlamJ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY
youtube.com/watch?v=D_zVtsx3wD0
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs
youtube.com/watch?v=EBYg3u5c7og
youtube.com/watch?v=eCd_Kl_WkyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>falling for the flat earth jew

So when you stood on a mountain or tower the last time, could you see Antartica?

fking CTR

Faggot

I think your fucking head is flat

stupid spherehead

Not trying to troll, but why hasn't there been undeniable evidence of the flat earth theory?

As in, why hasn't anyone sent up a camera on weather balloon?

Why hasn't there been direct footage of the "edge" or the dome that is supposedly over the earth?

How come there is not indisputable evidence that the sun and moon are just "above" the earth circling around and not millions of miles away?

So you just have to go above air level to see Antartica from everywhere? Did Felix Baumgartner see it?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmIW2e5M8oE

>file name
>ancient hebrew conception
youre falling for the flat earth jew

>Not trying to troll, but why hasn't there been undeniable evidence of the flat earth theory?
You ignore it

>As in, why hasn't anyone sent up a camera on weather balloon?
The balloon pops before hitting the firmament

>Why hasn't there been direct footage of the "edge" or the dome that is supposedly over the earth?
It extends beyond Antarctica

>How come there is not indisputable evidence that the sun and moon are just "above" the earth circling around and not millions of miles away?
There is lots of videos on youtube showing the hotspot created by the sun.

Why is it always burgers that make up shit like this?

>undeniable evidence of the flat earth theory
prove it, faggot

what should i search in youtube for the hot spot videos?

Do you have a link of one you know of that is a quality vid?

youtu.be/-RIBO7VB0VE. Not a sun spot vid but I like it. Also 'god rays'. How could they work if the sun is so large and so far away

youtu.be/P5LzJrVKmBk. Explains how the sun, moon, and stars work on our flat Earth

can you post shorter videos

If you want the quality videos, you have to be willing to sit through them

You kinda have to believe. Anyone who denies flat earth denies the Bible.

youtu.be/DbLu9fcQI4w this is pretty short

>everytime
For a host of reasons like air density, dust, smoke, mist, rain, fog, light refraction induced by water particles and of course perspective because all objects vanish past a given distance
Here is a real life example of the Sun "rising" in the morning, as you can see it doesn't come from behind the curvature (that doesn't exist), it actually grows larger as it comes closer to the camera, it is hovering the flat Earth.
Compare the angular size of the solar disc in the first frames and the last ones.

So the answer is No, if you are too far away from Antarctica, you won't be able to see it from the top of your mountain. Rather you will see a line (horizon)

I don't understand the physics in the case of the flat earth theory. Can you fall off the edge? How does a compass work, are there poles? Explain satellites in orbit, how does that work?

Have you ever been on a plane op

>not understanding the round earth is a jew meme to hide 33 more continents.

all you balltards are literally the same.

Hello what is light refraction in the atmosphere :DDD

I've got some good videos for you to watch.

Very simple stuff mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk&t=734s

This guy is very good. I was thinking about making some videos on the topic, but this guy has made it so there is no need, with a fairly large audience and excellent production quality. A good knowledge of basic physics and astronomy as well. He puts time into these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAm2cagpsnk
youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
youtube.com/watch?v=CSM1104MHqk
youtube.com/watch?v=3yfocAJJ4gE
youtube.com/watch?v=BOKHnSJZUds
youtube.com/watch?v=9zZo1hLPM38

These are also good. Less densely pact information, but it covers more bases.

Please remember that these guys are pretentious assholes a lot of the time. It happens. Being right a lot of the time changes you, and some would say for the worst. Just deal with it. The willingness to sit down and hear out dissenting views is enough to separate you from the caricatures they set up.

I haven't watched all of these desu because I know pretty much all of these proofs, but from what I've seen, it's solid.

This on is also good, as a FAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gbX-SxZfpBk

>Can you fall off the edge?
see pic
> How does a compass work, are there poles?
the magnetic North is the center of the dish, your compass shows the North hence the center of the disc all the time. If you move Eastward or Westward in an apparent straight line you will end up at your initial position, exactly as you would do on a spinning testicle.
> Explain satellites in orbit,
NASA uses a lot of Helium to maintain its float of satellites, geostationary are mostly high altitude balloons, others probably a mix of modern zeppelin and drones.
Some people theorize they also use the dome to reflect signals from one location to another but knowing such details is not really much important.

have you ever been on a plane spanning the entire 'globe'?
as in reaching the same spot you left from?

what about the astronauts that have been in space though, and sending sattelites to planets in our solar system like pluto and shit?

Je pensais pas qu'il y avait des golmons comme toi dans ce pays

I know for sure the moon landing is a lie.

just based on contradictory statements from science officials and individual apollo astronauts.

the earth not being round can be argued with independent tests and not from the now fraudulent NASA

many pilots have joined the FE club, we are getting nice pics like this one.

Fraction. As light enters a new medium that is denser than air, it will distort. If it's an irregular object with sides that curve, then light entering the edges could refract out rather quickly. If you have small pockets of cloudless sky amidst many clouds, then you could get a focusing effect.

That's my explanation anyway. I'm sure there are better ones. I'm pretty sure this is the reason though, and it corroborates with everything we know.

Is that image supposed to mean something?

That looks like low altitude flying.

And I'm sure you can get FE people from all professions that aren't scientists and astronomers. I highly doubt you have people that work in high atmosphere that agree with you.

ill help you guide in the right direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9V0jlamJ2Y

im not christian but religious testimony on the shape of the earth can be compared.

that one is 40 km and shows no trace of curvature, no drop of the horizon.

I suggest everyone starts out with eric dubay and slowly move around with other sources.

lucky for you, alot have done the homework for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Suicide toi, rends service à l'humanité

modern sciences are a scam.

it means being on an airplane has nothing to do with curvature.

it means there is no curvature in the first place.

its actually a catholic conspiracy to hide the real shape of the earth.

Well funny you mention that...

youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

Full vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

If you remember the Pre-flight pressconference done by the Apollo astronauts they were all excited and giddy (look it up, the whole thing is on youtube).

But when they came back, the whole atmosphere was very odd to say the least:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY

The guy is pretty annoying but if you think of it, if they discovered something we're not allowed to know, and they were told to shut up about it for the rest of their lives. Wouldn't this all make a lot more sense?

I have no idea what is truth. But something odd is going on.

whats the point in hiding it?

Alright. Watch these and have everything explained to you in plain english.
So everything NASA does if fake but everything you produce if fact? Just as their are fish eye lenses that curve, the opposite can be made to straighten out to give a better view of an object.

Watch these for the plain evidence without needing to refer to material hat you would deny if it didn't fit your belief system.

Seriously. Watch them. They are very good. I could engage with you all day citing proofs and using a default text style that doesn't allow symbols to be used when presenting mathematics, but these guys do it for me.

I read and watch all of the shit you guys send me, now's time to do your due diligence.

They make my argument for me, so I don't see any point in taking this discussion further.

And one more thing. They aren't. The scientific community makes blunders on evolutionary biology and other slightly softer sciences sure. But the geometric and observable proofs of the flat earth have existed for hundreds of years, while fields like astronomy and physics, I assure you, are still solid to this day.

Go yell at an evolutionary biologist on /sci/. Fuck them.

The mathematics proofs there are done to represent an idealized system. The highlight part means that the dynamic atmosphere needs to be accounted for. This includes high altitude wind.

It's a mathematical model. Do you lean projectile motion in high school physics and conclude that air resistance is fake to, you dolt?

As for that plane, it was low altitude. Not even above the clouds.

I implore you to watch the videos I posted by the way. I will either help you in debunking sphereheads or give you something to think about.

social engineering.

hide more land, 33 more continents at least

conditions you to accept what you're told instead of being viligant and finding out how to understand things for yourself

makes it easier to establish a NWO

makes everything a lot more finite, and people are much more likely to wage war over resources. and invalidates the bible as the world of god.

I'm pretty sure they went, but I'm also pretty sure they found things that no one is supposed to know about. Perhaps it's what they did up there.

There is no question that as far as the media goes, we have no idea what is the truth. However with the flat earth, we have very, very old science as well as easy geometric proofs rooted in astronomy, physics, and mathematics that can be tested by any individual with a bit of money.

The real redpill is that the earth is hollow. Flat earth is cuckold tier

im a flat earther, i don't need to think about it anymore, this entire universe is a mustard seed to me. and I'm a little further down the rabbit whole than you. see for a real red pill.

Fucking swill.

>conditions you to accept what you're told instead of being viligant and finding out how to understand things for yourself

Watch the videos I sent. They have many proofs that are as old as science itself that you can do yourself. They also provide mathematical proofs.

As opposed to listening to conspiracy talk shows, watching possible doctored videos, and relying on your gut, become a scientist, even a citizen scientist, and DISPROVE what we all think is true. You can fairly easily do it to.

If you want to know what needs to be done, I can even help you.

the portal to the hollow earth is in the center of the north pole. its already very well accounted for in the flat earth theory, and the hollow earth comes from civilizations that thought the earth was flat in the first place

DURRRRRRRRRR

What is this "true Christian" religion? This does not elaborate.

>swill.
are you blind to the fact that I'm reinforcing the legitimacy as the flat earth?

>makes everything a lot more finite, and people are much more likely to wage war over resources. and invalidates the bible as the world of god.

nope. based on statements alone, theres alot of contradictions in NASA.

the moon landing is a lie

How willing are you to travel, actually? I have a project for you.

>im a flat earther, so I don't need to be critical about any of my sources and don't have to be skeptical unless the material disagrees with me

FTFY

If you want to go down a fucking rabbit hole, get into evolutionary biology to see unscientific double think. Not something rooted in geometry, astronomy, and physics.

Look what happens when you move around the equator for fuck sake. The moon rotates as you move along, and the stars are not the same, with some disappearing bellow the horizon. As you rotate, the central axis isn't even Polaris for fuck sake.

You're beliefs just aren't consistent with reality.

>So everything NASA does if fake
Everytime they claim having some space related business, yes they do lie. Space do not exist.
space related material is made-up either from the bottom of a pool, from the inside of a vomit plane, from a studio hanging on a bungee or just from photoshop.
In this very short clip showing a so-called spacewalk around the ISS, you see bubbles going up at two occasions proving they are actually scamming their viewers from their neutral buoyancy pool.

how do you know those are bubbles though

>But the geometric and observable proofs of the flat earth have existed for hundreds of years
that's true, you are on the right path.

that's a good start, but for most people it's easier to say "conspiracy theorist"

Oh I'm trying to keep an open mind about the shape of the earth.

Judging from what I see I can see we've been lied to about so many things in our history, I would not be surprised if the earth is not what we've been told.

On a more humorous note, I found this video a while ago and it just screams /Pol endorsement
youtube.com/watch?v=D_zVtsx3wD0

Knowing of much of the inconsistencies (water somehow curving, polar star always stationary) video below really makes me wonder what happened to those poor rockets...

youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8

It's like I'm playing my flightsim and the computer limits me flying from any higher than 255K ft.

Because thousand more have been filmed in official NASA space footage. Once you have seen a few, they become very easy to spot.
I have yet to find a space walk that doesn't show a bubble.
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

I'm arguing AGAINST the flat earth.

You aren't reinforcing anything. You are applying motives. Simple.

NASA know things that we don't. If they released everything undoctered, my guess is that we will find somethings out that we shouldn't. And I mean of a security type threat. In all of my digging, I've discovered two relevant things. One is that they aren't covering up the flat earth, because it isn't real, and two, that they are covering up something

>Why is NASA lying
>Thinking BLACK SCIENCE MAN(tm) is NASA.

If the sun is close and you are on the twilight part of the moon, as if you could see stars. The sun would drown them out. Simple. BLACK SCIENCE GUY was wrong.

As for being in orbit around earth, depending on what your orbit is, you might see differnet things.

I implore you to actually become better acquainted with the nuance of the issue. I can think of a few ways in which you could be in orbits and on journeys in which starts are visible, and some are not. It depends on where you are relating to the sun, and I can't see what the atmosphere has to do with it. Sure, the diffraction of light might make it harder, but I don't see what the nigger was on about.

Non the less, the video is interesting, and makes me want to look into the detials. But don't pretend you know fuck all until you know EXACTLY what the story is on the moonlanding. When they went, where they launched, and a myriad of other factors.

Yes OP the world is flat. Would you kindly walk off the edge and KYS?

>please don't sight the control opposion group
>sight the control opposion group
>control
>opposion

>I'm arguing AGAINST the flat earth.
No you're just shilling for the flying testicles
but come empty with no argument to show.

>NASA know things that we don't.
but you just said you don't know
nice fallacy

Real shape of the world right here, prove me wrong

I mean't to say that the proofs exist for the round earth. It was a mistake. The Greeks knew it was round. The only people who didn't were the sheep fuckers that wrote the bible, because they lived in the levant, which is flat. The observation of ships disheartening on the horizon was enough to get civilization talking about it.

And nigga, I'm studying physics and most of my mates are astronomers. Don't pretend you have any scientific understanding at all.

>Polar star always stationary.

No it isn't. It's 1 degree off of our axis anyway, to movement will always happen. It won't be the north star for ever because earth wobbles as well.

>That video has a rocket hitting the dome and not breaking

UHUH TOTES BRO

CERTAINL THERE EXITS A DOME WITH NO REFRACTIVE PROPERTIES WHICH IS ALSO SOFT AND HAPPENS TO EFFECT ROCKETS AS SOON AS THEIR ENGINES CUT AND AND THE VIOLENT ACCELERATION STOPS AS INTENDED

>Look what happens when you move around the equator for fuck sake

you move in a circle.

>, get into evolutionary biology t

evolution is a fraud. macro evolution is a complete load of garbage, micro evolution holds quite a few truths.

>BLACK SCIENCE GUY was wrong.
hes an astrophysicist. academics would drop him.
hes still relevant and around.

moon landing is a lie. the astronauts are caught in different stories. as a prosecutor this would be important to warrant an investigation on fraud.

What fallacy is it?

And as for what I don't know, I don't know what they don't tell us. Simple.

And watch these fucking videos you dunce. I know you wont, because you don't actually care about your beliefs, but it's fun to see flatards make excuses for why it's a bad idea to watch

you made the claim, you provide the evidence

Now that was funny

answer please

if i lose half my brain, the other half rewires itself. that's adaption.

but evolution says that frogs can one day turn into homo sapiens.

>Don't pretend you have any scientific understanding at all.
Why thank you for correcting that record.

Pic related: If you would be so kind as to explain to me how water can curve I'm with you... totes

Either trolls or retards, but in each case you should kill yourselves. Anyone who honestly believes in Flat Earth is an autistic fuckin moron who shouldn't be allowed to live, breed or speak.

>Not something rooted in geometry, astronomy, and physics.

you're a real moron.

>you move in a circle

Completely missed his fucking point. Congratulations, you're retarded.

>evolution is a fraud. macro evolution is a complete load of garbage, micro evolution holds quite a few truths

No evolution occurs, but it's not consistently Darwinian, as anomalies exist during the Cambrian. There are huge fossil gaps that should be there. While transitional fossils exist for creatures AFTER the Cambrian, the soft bodied forms of the pre- Cambrian are scarce, and teh scientific community makes shit up to cover their asses.

>hes an astrophysicist. academics would drop him.
Scientists make mistakes all of the fucking time. They hardly watch eachother's press conferences either.

But you might be right. I'm not as a good a physicist as him. He could be right.

Honestly, as far as the moonlanding goes, I don't really care. If I were to one day look through all of the contradicting statements, perhaps I could be convinced. But a lot of the technical stuff conspiracy theorists bring up doesn't seem to hold weight.

I don't sue "conspiracy theorist" in a derogatory way either. I'd consider myself one in fact.

6/10 bait
>what is gravity

whales, you'd think after milliosn of years they'd earth to breath in water

just believing that god is willing send his son to die for you, and that god and christ are king of your heart. its that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs

Let me guess. This guy has no clue either?

>gravity
>water doesn't flow up hill even though hills are relative to a tangent on a ball earth.

Centripetal force can curve water. You should also consider the fact that you can't consider water a solid. It's much easier and more accurate to look at it on a micro scale, not a macro scale. On a micro scale, it is level. At each point, it is where gravity wants it to be. Over a large spherical, massive surface, you it will curve. It will bend with gravity like it was sand.

This isn't really that hard to understand once you stop thinking like in terms of your common sense and instead think like a physicist. The world is always complicated.

Think about picking up a heavy object by a string and spinning it around yourself, for example. You will think that it is trying to fly away from you, and you need to pull it back to stop it from flying away. Look at the physics, and it is actually always flying tangential to you, never directly away. There is a normal way to look, and a physics way to look. That's part of what makes most people bad at physics.

Real talk:

Who cares what shape the Earth is?

How poor do you have to be to not be able to test this?

>I mean't to say that the proofs exist for the round earth. It was a mistake.

the flat Earth has the shape of a disc so it is round too. You really meant to say "for the spinning pear shaped spheroid testicle Earth"

>The Greeks knew it was round.
wrong Eratosthenes assumed it was to determine the amount of curvature. Saying he proved the curvature is another fallacy.

>The observation of ships disheartening on the horizon was enough to get civilization talking about it.
wrong again, there is a mirroring effect of the light reflecting off the water surface that hides an increasing part of the leaving object. This phenomenon has been thoroughly explained and the balltards' argument debunked a long time ago.
More over if there was that amount of curvature you would see a drop at 40km high
more on said mirroring effect here
youtube.com/watch?v=EBYg3u5c7og

There are conspiracy theorists, and then there are flat earthers. That's what I think. Conspiracy theories are at least based on something most of the time.

Actually the opposite is true, the sun and Moon both appear larger when near the horizon, it's called the Horizon illusion

Very low energy. Please terminate your own existence, OP.

i'm a hardcore bible thumping christian, and i became so after proving there is no motion or spin to the earth and no experiment can prove it, gravity is misrepresented as buoyancy/fluid dynamics/aeuro dynamics, and disproving curvature. none of these things are proveable

there is no debate. ignoring the flat earth argument doesn't all of the sudden make any of the above things true. nothing you say can ever make me think the earth is a round spinning ball again. once you swallow this pill there is no going back.

this toothpaste knows whats up. Since when have you known about this?

That bottom part about telescopes and binoculars is a lie, mate. falt out.

As for the parts about perspective, being further away never obscures what you are looking at. It just makes it appear more eccentric, never further down than eye level.

You god botherers don't know the first thing about what you are talking about.

As for the video, you show you scientific illiteracy again. We don't know WHAT it is, but we know what it does. And that's good enough for this.

I'm done with you. You and the idiots that make these infographs are retards.

However, a pre uploaded video has time for you.

I've watched you videos, now if you actually care bout being right, WATCH THESE! Be the first flat earther retard to do their due diligence and learn.

>just believing that god is willing send his son to die for you, and that god and christ are king of your heart. its that simple.

But what is the name of that sect? I pnly know of the Oriental Orthodox and the Nazarene, as far as North Africa goes in the 7th century.

>wrong Eratosthenes assumed it was to determine the amount of curvature. Saying he proved the curvature is another fallacy.

It's not a fallacy, it's just half true. You don't know what fallacy means.

They did believe it was round. That's regardless of what he came up with. And you can't properly explain the difference in shadow's either. I'm serious faggot, you can get information on this shit in spades if you just watch the videos I posted.

Please, be the first flat earther to actually delve into the opposing side. I'm sick of having to deal with you all myself.

>i'm a hardcore bible thumping christian, and i became so after proving there is no motion or spin to the earth and no experiment can prove it
Dropped. Clear retard who doesn't use the internet.

Travel east, and you're ship will have a very slight increase in velocity and altitude due to rotation. Travel west, and the opposite happens.

Claiming that X knows things that you don't is a logical fallacy. You can at best "guess" or "suppose" they do but you don't know.
I don't think I should have to explain why it is.

>I know you wont, because you don't actually care about your beliefs
I have no time to watch shill clips, write your argument here

I know what you mean, and the inertia related. But what find hard to grasp is that when I spin a wet tennisball, the water flings off (You're going to argue that the tennisball has not enough mass and therefor no gravitational pull), but when you factor this in, I'm having trouble understanding the moon.

As I said before, I'm not sure what to believe but I try to keep an open mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCd_Kl_WkyA

Look up "airy's faillure" experiment

>You god botherers
I believe in Kek and the lord of chaos ONLY. Shadilay!

>I've watched you videos, now if you actually care bout being right, WATCH THESE! Be the first flat earther retard to do their due diligence and learn.
Thank you, I have watched them and I knew them already. Still not convinced the flat earthers are wrong.

I'm noticing a pattern in your post btw: I'm sure calling people idiots and retards is really going to win people over to your case.

there is no sect. your body is the church, and the kingdom of heaven is within yourself. you are to put no mediators between you and christ.

there is no sect, its just being christian. protestants, Lutherans, or orthodox are pretty good ways to go. avoid all sects that advice pagan corpse worship through praying to saints, avoid the catholic church like the fucking plague. messianic jews are ok, but they still keep the old testament laws even though they aren't required to anymore, and its pretty annoying. I don't know much about the denominations outside of the main groups. I'm a gnostic, so I'm a heretic to all of them. just read your bible, cross reference it in the original hebrew torah, and greek septuagint and pray to god and christ with your heart for guidance.