Who is the leader of the altright?

I never heard of this Richard Spencer guy until the media started talking about him, wouldn't people like (((Milo))) been an more obvious leader of the altright since he is more wellknown?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/DvXsjqbk/image/LQ6zOLFUkBfi6uWnsCkgdg/
youtube.com/watch?v=ALvH_jsTlx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the guy who blew up the Sup Forums van many years ago, haven't you been watching the news son?

I think we should make you the leader of the alt-right because you are such an astute observer of things.

Also sage.

No one is

there's no such thing as the alt-right, hence no leader

He's a leftist parody of a white nationalist. Basically just says what the left thinks a modern Nazi would say

>a gay kike leading the alt right

milo is controlled opposition

alt-right is a meme, and Richard Spencer is an faggot.

milo is? what about this richard spencer guy who literally no one heard of until the media started calling him a leader?

t. ctr

Based Milo of course.

Richard may be as well but at least he's not a kike.

Whenever the media talks about the alt-right, it's obvious that the media will just never understand

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

>Who is the leader of the altright?

Who is the leader of the alt-left?

t. antifa nigger

The alt right has no real leader.

Brooke Baldwin told me that Sup Forums is a hacker... I'm a little skeptical of your claim user. Fake news?

He's a racemixer. His ex wife is a nigger

jew plant to a normally leaderless movement in order to discredit said movement

This man

Milo is a degenerate Jew ultrafag. He can't be alt-right.

Hello CTR

Obviously it's Milo. He even has the support of the president.

Can't even call him a race mixer, as he's a nigger himself

The alt-right is a term Hillary came up with to describe conservatives she doesn't have in her pocket. There is no leader and most people who would be categorized as a member have little to no association with each other. Trump's supporters are only unified under an idea or two: that globalism is bad and the last few administrations have lead America in the wrong direction.

What is this? It's clearly not Milo's 23andme results. Is it yours, user?

All Jews are part nigger. Milo is a part jew. Milo is a nigger

>all people descend from Olduvai gorge
>Olduvai gorge was originally inhabited by black people
>Therefore user is a faggot who can't melt steel beams

>Nobody had fucking heard of this guy
>Nobody

alt-right is a pejorative used by leftists to smear those with traditional values as "literally hitler"

I figured he was Greek with a last name like that.

guys, clearly its Kek/Pepe

>t. reddit

Was Dr. Pierce a plant as well? How about George Lincoln Rockwell?

Somehow I'm SSA free. he's right. Modern Greeks and kikes are niggers
>out of Africa
You are a retard

This

Anyone who claims leadership of the altright is a heretic

Pepe must be crowned with laurels

The alt-right is a cultural movement with only a loose belief system consisting of a few ideas you have to agree with (JQ, race realism, futility of multiculturalism, SCALE), not an organization. Having a leader makes no sense.

Some of the individual cliques here have leaders but not the movement itself, as it should be.

>out of Africa
Just leave the board idiot. Germanics and Slavs are nigger blood free. One drop rule

>(((Alt-right)))
fuck off

Have you heard him talk? He's a cum guzzling faggot

Ah yes, the (((alt-right)))
The name globalists and the cancer media gave us to pin us down, together with Richard ''I fuck other men in the ass'' Spencer.

Milo and Richard will both hang,

The "alt right" doesn't exist, it's a boogeyman created by liberals to paint themselves as being "on the right side of history," they were so convinced of that, and then they lost the election, so now they exaggerate the threat of "Nazis" so they can maintain they're identity of being morally superior to everyone else

Who's the leader of liberalism? Who's the leader of the cuckservatives? Who's the leader of antifa?

I'm curious what the politics of people like you are. Are you a white nationalist? (((civic nationalist)))? Just a milquetoast Trump supporter who who came from reddit?

alt right isn't a real thing.

The leader of the movement to fix America is donald j trump, president of the united states.

We're Americans who don't want to end up like Sweden.

Richard is the intellectual leader of the alt right, along with Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow, and the other intellectual vanguards. Richard has an eye for memes as well.

I am the avowed leader of the avant-right.

this guy

Richard's alright. First heard about him from when he appeared on the Daily Shoah. Kind of a fag, but he knows how to manipulate the media very well. Plus he has the balls to put his face out there.

Alt-right shills invaded Sup Forums during election season, started spamming their shit, and turned this place into a hive mind. Check the archive, less than 300 posts about "alt-right" before 2015

Ghost true capitaliat

Too late. We are worse off.

Why don't you want to end up like Sweden? Why are you so scared of a label? How about if someone held a gun to your head and said "pick the closest ideology to your beliefs"? What would you chose?

OP is the spencer spammer famalam:

he proxies, samefags, and posts this shit like 3x a day at least: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/DvXsjqbk/image/LQ6zOLFUkBfi6uWnsCkgdg/

There is no leader of the "alt right", Spencer himself has said this many times. But faggot shills keep spamming this garbage in an attempt to discredit Spencer and the "alt right" as a whole.

Immortal Nazi skelegate Steve "The Creator of Racism" Bannon

Scared of a label? What the fuck are you talking about?

If it came down to it, I'd be a White nationalist, but that's probably never gonna happen, because most people don't want to admit that they're not "good." I'd call myself a pragmatist. I don't know wtf "rights" are, politics has reached the point of semantic satiation for me

You are saying that the alt-right is a boogeyman. You obviously think that the label has power, but doesn't exist.

The left is using it as a catch-all term for white nationalism and further right, with some other people lumped in who may not fall in to that category, but flirt with it. How is that not real? Overblown at the moment perhaps, but these political ideologies and people who hold them are very real even if few in number.

If anything, I would argue that "alt-right" does us a favor as it more palatable than neo-nazi and being so nebulous it can be presented to milquetoast conservatives in a manner which let's us present rational arguments to them instead of being shut out by being labeled neo-nazis.

Hurr durr

Love him or hate him, I rather have him representing my views than (((Milo))) or some degenerate non white cuck.
His Summer College Tour is going to be a blast to watch. Hope he hires guards.

I think he's pretty great.

Pretty much this.

How is it that you think a newcomer (an poser) like Milo is a representative and you haven't heard of Spencer?

OP is either a shill or a newfag.

>unapologetically proud to be white
>Sup Forums hates him

The infiltration is real.

He was born with a different last name.

>2011
>whenyou were still in middle school, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ALvH_jsTlx0

this.
He's out there doin God's work so that we can meme in peace

Richard Spencer is basically an SJW except for white people. So really he's the perfect representative for the alt right.

Any source on whether he's gay or not? I couldn't find any.

>look at my frog xD
I HATE THIS FAGGOT, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE LIPS

We don't and should not have one. By remaining amorphous we become impossible for the media to identify accurately, which makes it impossible to be targeted and destroyed - it's like they're trying to grab smoke, and we just keep evading their grasp. People like Spencer trying to claim to be a leader is only damaging the movement.

He does. They're just not as gigantic as yours, darkbro.

This is his wife.

>People like Spencer trying to claim to be a leader is only damaging the movement.

Except he only claims to have coined the term, he has said repeatedly that the alt-right has many personalities and figureheads, but no leaders.

He's not the leader, he's the founder.

The alt-right is leaderless, it's more like a mob than an organization.

"Was" his wife. But he could still be gay. Why do \polacks claim it? Are they just pissed?

lol no white boy cock could pierce an ass that THIC

Who is the leader of liberals?

(((alt-right)))

Richard spencer is the mark rubio of the altright

Pepe Is the leader of the alt right

he's actualy half greek half british. Not sure what side is jewish

Soros

He's right

CIA plant

Ian Snow obviously

The hacker known as Sup Forums

George Soros

>t. r/the_donald

His haircut is all the proof you need.

I AM THE LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT

>We're Americans

Wew you r/the_donald posters have to go back.

>leaf pretending to be a True Conservative ™
You aren't fooling anyone.

I dislike both Spencer and Milo but I gotta respect how much they trigger the leftists.

Kek is our lord, and pepe is our prophet.

We have no need for mortal leaders.

The day the alt-right became an organization which people actively considered themselves members of, and not a nebulous descriptor of a vague set of political ideals was the day it lost any and all credibility

thats at least who I follow. but i am not alt right

i am.