If you had Superman powers tomorrow, what would you do with them?

If you had Superman powers tomorrow, what would you do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would create an underground ring of sex slaves that were all male bodybuilders that specifically identified as being straight. I would seduce each and every one of my sex slaves as a personal conquest to prove that my strength was superior to their own. My cock could rest each night; hilt'ed inside of muscle slut. His innards would expertly milk my pulsing cock for hours; and they would each beg for just a taste of my power.

Jack off at hyperspeed

Get some killing done

I don't think you guys have anything to fear.

I'd finish the job

Complain about politics on the internet.

Be Superman and try to do as much good in the world that I can. Honestly it would be a pretty sweet gig.

>

Become Superman from injustice: year 1

Destroy a whole lot of military equipment.

Become zod and make everyone kneel before zod

Monetize it.

Exterminate non-whites and white blood traitors

Do the best I could.

move to a bigger place and start shopping for free

rape anyone and everyone

This, for starters.

Genocide niggers and kikes. Go to china and kill as many communists as I can. Find the home of the rothschilds and kill everyone inside. Turn israel into a heaping pile of dust. Cut mecca in half with my lazer vision and freeze niggers in the congo with my ice breath.
In the end, only white people and japanese will survive.

>Irish Superman dies of AIDS
>None particularly shocked

Systematically eradicate the middle east.
Then take a super wank.

Become overman, and start by killing a certain female presidential nominee

shitpost and masturbate.

Stay away from any Kryptonite! J/K

Despite all the superhero hype, there's only so much you could do with most of their powers for the good of humanity and such. If you didn't hide your identity which would be tough in this day of GPS, you'd be under surveilence 24/7 by the entire population as a freakshow oddity. There's also personal superhero legal liability. What if you try to help in a hostage situation and save one life but another dies. Some lawyer gets the family to sue for damages for pain and anguish. Even if you were deputized, they'd go after you for wrongful death.

Kill every nigger in the US and somehow make people think bernie sanders did it.

>hide your identity
why wouldn't you just go full 1488 and show eberyone you killed all the niggers?

Start my own superior kryptonian race and eradicate all other lesser races. Whites, blacks, browns all will kneel to our mighty blood.

YES

kill all the corrupt politicians and antifa. destroy all the msm buildings. gather up every liberal teacher and professor into a giant net and heave them into the sun. I'm sure there's more.

Wew new copypasta

Create an all white ethnoworld. Then explore space and create an all white ethnogalaxy. And so on and so on. Until the entire universe was just white people. Maybe keep some hot women of different races as my own private property.

>If you had Superman powers tomorrow, what would you do with them?
Nothing

That Superman was pretty based. Didn't take shit from anyone.

What could anyone do against someone with Superman's powers if that person really cut loose? You'd be going after a bullet-proof, explosion-proof, speedy, flying guy with laser vision and boundless strength.

Initially get into small scale 'do-gooding', but probably very quickly evolve into a nation destroying maniac.

Start going down the list.

Wank flying

Destroy Israel. It should take a while but it'd be worth it. Then kill every Rothschild, kill all members of royalty in EU. Kill the Rockfellers and Soros.

World would be a better place all together.

Get rid of:

Shaun King
Canadian Prime Minister
BLM founders
Angela Merkel
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
George Soros
ACLU CEO
Anti Defamation League CEO
Berkeley Mayor
Trevor Noah
Samantha Bee
John Oliver
Lena Dunham
Amy Schumer

I'd fly to work instead of driving.

Kill lots and lots of people. The world would smell like an abattoir. They'd all unite to destroy me and there would not be a damned thing they could do about it.

lurk Sup Forums

I'd offer to do some insane landscaping just for the fun of it.
Like leveling mountains or digging a damn long canal along the USA Mexico border.
Also I might go as far as to make myself a total villain by saying that I'm going to personally eradicate every fucking refugee boat that tries to get over the sea.

Get rid of big organizations like ISIS and the Cartel, then do small scale crimes and just try to make the world a genuinely better place. I'd wear a cool mask and praise Kek too just for the fun of it.

I would just want to be a good guy with superpowers.

I would go back in time and Alter what i see as the two most Future Altering events of sorta recent history

1. I would have it so the people of the past would have sided with Tesla and followed his path of technology instead of Edison

2. I would prevent the assassination of Franz ferdinand, which is the starting point of pretty much all the shit that goes on today around the world.

That was the cool thing about Superman - he was for 'the American way' - which means the rule of law. I'd be making myself above the law in that case. Making it more likely someone would find that kryptonite trap.

loved the new chapter of Invincible

I really hope his Daughter gets Eves power aswell, but unrestricted, shes going to be beast if she does

Show up at antifa riot and show them what fascism really looks like

I'd put the Muslim world on notice. Every time there was a terror attack, anywhere in the world, no matter how trivial or unsuccessful, I'd smash a Kuiper belt object into a Muslim city.

Become god emperor for all eternity

Superman would also Side with Trump

hell if he didnt just outright kill Luthor Day one of his Presidency , no way he would mess with Trump, even if he IS an Illegal alien

Fly into low earth orbit and start masturbating, aim every cumshot at someone I want gone. I shall cleanse the earth from its filth with my seed.

Might also impregnate OP's mom.

kill every jew.

impregnate every black woman.

This

Fug Kara for starters

Go 'Injustice' on all my ex's friends and banish her into the Phantom zone so she can have a couple thousand years to think about it.

drumpf

Start a one man shipping company

hmmmmmm. New pasta

Rape my ex, enslave her, and kill every single other person she has ever fucked. Then I would kidnap Katy Perry, Gaga, and every other hot female celebrity and fuck them in front of her and tell her she will never be as hot as them. Then I would punch earth into a billion pieces and go genocide the entire universe. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

>tfw AIDS is human Kryptonite

Nuke amerisharts with my xray

hold the world hostage, demand where the nazi gold is hidden, destroy Israel and Sweden, fly to the moon and back, flood Mecca and send the world into a winter for the lulz.

Fly back to Africa, tell my people stories about how they were kings and how the Arabs used powers to steal our history.

Injustice year one desu

I'd probably offer my services to the US as a space-ferry to assist in the construction of a mars colony and various moon bases, and collect a few asteroids to greatly expand our supply of rare minerals.. For a relatively minor fee of course.

use my strength to hold down merkal and shit on her face then i guess i would explore space and never come back to earth because i want them to wonder who i was and why i shat on merkal great debates , scholars will think on it for ages

Actually I dunno

I'd probs fly really fast around cuz thats fucking hectic

Fly to the moon see whats good

Exercise my power by like picking up cruise ships and throwing them as far as I could

Eliminate TYT and some of those other famous ppl on the left by dumping them on like Saturn or something

Goto the gym pretending to be normal then like doing extreme lifts with ease and watch everyone freak out

I'd actually probably deliberately make a plane fuck up so I can save it like in that one movie

See what happens if I moved the Earth away from the Sun a tad

Go back in time and watch 9/11 - not stop it, just wanna see if it was as crazy as its hyped up as

God I would just fuck with any cunt who got in my way

Level a few skyscrapers by vibrating my hand on the ground and play it off as an earthquake

I would fly directly into the middle of the sun.. for fun. I'd request every government send their top physicists/fusion scientists and space program leaders to develop usable human fusion with the agreement that no electron would be used as a weapon. I'd patent it and let everyone use it for free.

I would then fly to an asteroid made of solid diamond and sell them on earth until if collected enough money to develop a functioning portable universal translator. Maybe destroy that market in the process. Then i would lay fiber optic and power cable to every corner of the planet and ensure every human would have hi speed access via tablet/phone with the fastest processors.

Then i would mine asteroids for any rare elements that could help humanity.

With infinite energy, everyone connected and everyone being able to meaningfully communicate at the lowest levels, all the base human needs could easily be fulfilled. Wars over money and resources would be done forever.

The problem we would face would be transitioning a humanity killing itself over a lack of resources to a humanity that challenges itself to really reach for the stars. We might accidentally breed ourselves out of existence.

I'd basically be Supes from The Dark Knight Returns, except instead of being Reagan's man I would be Trump's. If a protest threatened to shut down a Right Wing speaker, I'd go there and imprison protestors en masse

Be Superman.
Try to stay out of politics, except as much as I normally would as a citizen in my secret identity.

Change that to Rioters and you've got a good idea. Also you have to allow the left to speak their mind, so long as it's kept peaceful.

Murder as many Jews as I could (which would probably be all of them)

Bang sluts and kill ghetto niggers.

bumpp

The south would be white again.

South Africa would be white.

There would be no North Africa/Refugee crisis

China would not exist as a nation.

Not stop lex luthor from making california fall into the sea, thereby literally saving america by doing nothing

Catch people who throw themselves off buildings / bridges to commit suicide, theyll be all 'thank you superman, now that all those neuro chemicals kicked in I realized this was going to be a bad decision'.

And then drop them.

Do that reverse time bullshit, make sure Hitler wins the war, make sure this time the Holocaust actually happens, kill all non whites, kill all white traitors, make sure there isnt a single Jew left. Yeah that's about it. World fixed.

You really have to ask?
This would only be the beginning.

Confess my love to the girl I like and if she'd let me I'd build her a castle in the mountains and make her a princess and make everybody worship her as the goddess I see her as or if not just go full Plutonian and kill a load of people.

Depends which type of Superman.

Different writers either expand Superman's powers or restrict them.

For example,some writers say Superman can literally move an entire planet out of orbit.

Current Movie Superman is weaker than the Superman from the comics.

However, let me see.

The first thing I would do is either help construct a Space Elevator or start a Space Mining Company with only one employee, Me.

I would drag nearby asteroids and mine them and then sell the minerals and metals back to Earth through the Space Elevator.

I become the richest man in history since with my Space Flight Powers, I have an unlimited access to all minerals and metals in spice.

I would only do this if I just felt like being a rich person.

If I wanted to rule, I would become God Emperor, instead.

You make me sad.

You forgot to say no homo, /fit/.

>what is: "kill all niggers"?

jump the border

>I would fly directly into the middle of the sun.. for fun.
I know of two occasions where something like this has been done.
All-Star Superman, where he went to the surface to rescue some scientists. He got a massive power boost, but it was also killing him.
And in DC One Million, where he went and made a Fortress of Solitude on the Sun after he had been traveling around the universe for a few thousand years and had developed a few new powers. When he came out after a few hundred centuries, he looked like this.

What I'm saying is, hold off on that plan for a bit.

Let's say Silver Age bullshit Superman.
I am a sad person.

This post needs the pic of the woman who has just fucked Superman thinking to herself if this is really the best she can do.

Destroy all blacks, build the wall instantly, and maybe destroy all muslims too

The right answer

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>If I wanted to rule, I would become God Emperor, instead.
Yeah, but recall what running just Soviet Russia did to him in Red Son.
Being the God Emperor is too much of a hassle.

this

Your original post makes it feel like to me that you relate more to Dr Manhattan than Superman.

Dr Manhattan did construct a small star like castle on Mars with the most romantic words a scientist could say before getting cucked by a middle aged balding superhero.