I quite like this timeline

I quite like this timeline

Me too brother

I dont, trump still haven't slay the shitskins in my country

Its the timeline that keeps on giving. Liberal butthurt and salt, raining from the sky...every day

This timeline is keks gift to us, those who praise him. And the libs will have to fucking deal with it! Praise kek

me too but sometimes i wonder if hillary won would the right go full armed revolution

IT's way better than getting Hillary.

ZIEG HEIL TRUMP

I imagine mexico like a kind of stampede in every city, millions of south americans all running north. then there's a few dozen regular mexicans who are struggling through the crowd to connect electric wires or fix broken water pipes, a tiny few trying in vain to make mexico a great place to live.

This, when is Trump going to invade the rest of the world and exile all non-whites to Antarctica?

Praise kek for this greatest of timelines.

Mexico is like madmax but without based mel gibson and a double amount of scavengers trying to kill your kids and rape your wife.

>he thinks he's white
how cute

ooh, scavengers. neat!

Wether you like it or not, I am.

And even if im not, I've been dealing with most of the problems of the "whites" for almost 30 years, I think I can brag just a little.

>Wether you like it or not, I am.
>on an anonymous imageboard
Post image of you being white with time stamp or gtfo.

coming from le 56%? shut the fuck up mongrel

proxy or vacation?

Kek, im not getting doxxed.
But my nipples are pink and puffy if that helps my case.

>But my nipples are pink and puffy if that helps my case.
Nope just makes you look even more like an attention whore.

neither. im just not in denial

half the "whites" around you have some shitskin DNA and the ones who dont? they will in the next few generations. Trump isnt going to make america white, nobody will

#falconswonpopularvote

GET IT TRENDING TO BTFO OF LIBERALS

I sometimes wonder if we really did influence the outcome of reality. Who's to say this whole thing isn't a probability simulator and our beliefs make some things possible? What if meme magic is real?

They're going to shit all over you when they're in power again. It's going to be so good.