Anti Trump vandalism

Ok so long story short I'm at the bar watching the game and i step out for a smoke and catch this hippy cunt writing fuck you on my truck with some sort of makeup shit, and taking a picture of it with this smug shit eating grin on her face. Of course the dumb cunt runs off when i confront her, but the dumb bitch had literally just givin her number to my buddy. Big fucking mistake. Anyone wanna help me out? This is the third time my truck has been vandalised

Press charges

This seems sketchy. Should just decked her. Sure hope a girl didn't outrun you. Report her to cops.

>chase a screaming girl down the street at night

Yeah I'm sure that would turn out well for the guy.

Track her down and rape her senpai

Call the police, file charges. They'll track her down from the phone number, then you can identify her. Done.

This is the only logical answer.

Don't even bother. Just call your insurance company and give them the details. They'll take her to court over the detailing fees.

B U M P
U
M
P

Is she implying that her phone number changes daily?

do both

This is O.P., cops were in fact called and basically told me not to waste their time unless I have proof. I thought the texts would lead to some but she's wasnt that dumb. The texts were just to show her number. I didnt chase her because I woukd rather noth be arrested

talk to the bar see if they have cameras

I'm texting her, can you describe something about her physical appearance or where you met her

you did the right thing. call the insurance company now.

Lets just blown up the cunts phone. Download the app called burner. It lets you text someone through a fake phone number. Post results

Like dark brown hair.. almost black/red... not natural, but not neon either. And just like black pants, the tight yoga pant kind but idk... and a black tank. She was actually doable, gotta admit. Maybe 5'2" ish and not skinny, not fat.

Burner? Ill try it thanks! And yes, blowing her phone up was the help i was implying, lol

this

Abort that burner app. Sorry boys. I thought it was a free app. Pic related. Anyone else know what we can use?

Fuck it. Ill pay for it!