I don't even like he Patriots but this makes me very happy

I don't even like he Patriots but this makes me very happy.

Samesies

Proof God is real and he hates liberals

Yeah I never liked the Patriots but they earned this and I hope they don't mind if I give all these tears a little taste

*chugs liberal tears*

This is now a liberal post-Super Bowl butthurt thread.

>every nigger and liberal's face rn lmfao

America won tonight.

Just like the Chicago Cubs game.

Time for change.

Why are liberals so fucking anxious to gloat?

Is there any amount of embarrassment that can bring them back down to Earth?

>Brexit
>Cubs win
>Trump won
>Popular vote didn't work
>Couldn't change the electoral college votes
>Inauguration went off without a hitch
>Patriots won against the odds
>Liberals keep getting BTFO
>Trump still keeping his promises that we're going to keep on winning

I don't know how anyone can handle losing so much and so rapidly

Beautifully put

keep salt mining

They have to keep getting BTFO over and over and over until they're beaten into submission.

At least the muslims are sad

I now have complete and total faith that Le Pen will win in France.

With meme magic on our side, there's no way we can lose!

Saving this.

Good summary, user. Now, we just need to build that wall.

This was more than just about football

It was the election 2.0

how can liberal tears be so salty yet taste so fucking sweet

Jesus how can someone be so ugly, even the rag on her head isn't working

look at how much skin that slut is showing.

I think liberals have created such anger and frustration towards them that anything even remotely politicized goes against what they say will happen.

It's insane how quickly things turn when libshits start bragging.

Meme magic only works in anglo countries

I LITERALLY BELIEVE IN GOD NOW

Does that mean it will only half work here? We're fucked aren't we?

Meme magic first manifested on Earth when Germanwings Flight 4U crashed in Les Baines, France.

The second memepact

>implying killing continental europeans isn't a favourite anglo hobby

Amen

It has been happening long before that.

It Is your focus, your mind, your laffs, your memes.

The internet has given us the ability to mass target a subject with memetic precision.

Unless, the left catches up... it is over for them.

I don't think we can fix the left until we kill it, desu.

I'm sorry, why are all the liberals mad at the Patriots? Did I miss something, other than Atlanta being primarily black?

Because liberals are represented by blacks and conservatives are whites. They've boiled it down to that.

But there are plenty of blacks on the Patriots.

That, and the fact that the Brady is friends with Trump.

They don't count, apparently

I didn't say liberal retards made any fucking sense.

Trump rooted for the Patriots or something. And some of the Patriots leadership are pro-Trump.

This is the thread i was looking for!

2pbp

The SJWs on my timeline are having flashbacks of the election when they were told hilary had the election all but won.

This. I want to know how it is that I am possibly seeing this equivocation.

Like I can't even fathom how much of a reach this is, anymore. This right here is where I must begin turning it all off.

So Brady, who is a member of the Patriots(which is, I guess, already a triggering name for a team) is good with Trump, and so somehow the Patriots, as a whole represent white supremacy?

And the Falcons are from Atlanta so they are a stand in for the black race, and also all of what leftists stand for?

Man I really did think I'd seen it all.

WE NEED MORE IMAGES OF LIBERALS CRYING

Had he gifted you with digits. Kek be upon you brother

top fucking kek

I recorded this off my television with my camera on election night.

>Memphis
Whites don't go to Memphis anymore. All it has is BBQ (which is good) and violence, because niggers.

Not just Brady, Belichick and the owner openly supported Trump. Honestly they've lost at every level lately and are desperate to claim victory somewhere even if it's politically irrelevant.

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD
SALT FOR THE SALT THRONE
LET THE GALAXY
C H E C K U M

That's what makes it so great. Beating "Trump's team" was supposed to be their own little way of rationalizing a consolation prize for themselves. ie "well Drumpf is in charge but at least his favorite team is going to get BTFO!"

But no, they can't even get their shitty little participation trophy. Trump just keeps winning and winning on all levels. No quarter, top kek.

Brace for the Oscar telecast.

So glad Tom Brady and the Patriots won, based specifically on political beliefs.

Also, on a side note... even though I disagree with Bill Maher politically, at least he's funny. Ublike people like Trevot Noah.

>mfw I love the Indians like no other team (except for Pats for the last 17yrs cause LOL @ cheering for the Browns when they came back.) But I knew at the time for the greater good of MAGA they had to lose.

It is confirmed. NE is Sup Forumss team. They are /ourguys/.

t boston

Kek is with us!

It's beautiful...

>When your psychotic dying ideology so badly needs a win you project racial and political viewpoints onto a game of handegg, confident that you'll win and prove some nonsensical point, but then you lose so you just call people nazi's some more.

stupid jew thinks that the red state team beating a blue state team will make trump fans sad.

more lulz from the patriots

This perfectly sums up what all the crying is over lol. Libs are some of the biggest sore losers ive ever seen.

I think you are right.
Kek, i know you are here with me. So please make sure everyone on this board never stops winning.

They lost one election and started burning their own homes down. The left is full of speds who can't handle anything

it is a miraculous time, kek has spoken

>Using Twitter to complain
>Mentioning "white supremacy"
>Hijab
>Beats headphones
>"Power fist" pose

At least 5 layers of sjw at work, here. Impressive!

I can't believe I used to be a liberal atheist in my teenage years. Now I'm a conservative Christian who's MAGA all the way and laughing at the filth I used to consider myself among.

Zimmerman was a huge catalyst in my redpilling. What's he been up to since Trump took office?

Wonder if he'll cancel Milo now.

I hope BLM and Antifa burn down New England.

One Nation is about to explode in Australia, one of our most populat right wing politicians is jumping out of the cuckservative ship, Trump has connections to both, he blew out our cuckservative leader AND Melbourne is in the middle of an African refugee crime wave that is seeing rich white, asians and indians flee to "racist" states. Things are coming up Millhouse all over.

dont worry brother. kek is on our side.

Is it still archived?

Zimmerman was the will of the American people incarnate

>...and the winner for best director is...Mel Gibs-.....no...no...this can't be happening...

imagine being such a loser you turn a football game into politics

>imagine being such a loser you turn a football game into politics and still lose

How in the god damn fuck is it white supremacy? Because the losing team was Atlanta? Can these people not see past race? This wasn't even a case of a system being rigged in whites' favors; if this is white supremacy, they won fair and square.

>brady and trump friends.
>efficient offence with white recievers.
Clearly white supremacy.

I became a Patriots fan today. Hope they stay white.

I'm a liberal and I'm diamonds.

What an absolute faggot.

Now imagine this with a sparkly goth border, a gaia avatar, and "listening - Linkin Park"

>be falcons fan and trump supporter
I feel like I should be sad, but this reminds me of the last time the Pats won the super bowl and BTFO liberal faggot sjws.

Are the Patriots, dare I say, making football great again?

I can just watch that on repeat all day. Truly glorious.

Salon or huffpo?

I hope so. This would be bigger than Trump or anything at this point because it will kill the EU on the spot

People were saying the same shit last year when the broncos won because scam newton was the qb of the panthers, even though the broncos were far more niggerish with their defense.

Are there any black quarterbacks in the league?

Womp Womp wooooommmmmp

>bigger than Trump

haram.

Bigger than Trump when it comes to Yuropooran interests, sure.

Race is EVERYTHING to liberals.

They'll even INVENT races ("Muslims") so they can blame white people someone else's fuck ups or bad luck.

This bitch needs to be disciplined by her dad

i wanted to see every person in massivetwoshits and the surrounding liberal shit holes get their hopes crushed by a team that barely even knows what a superbowl is, but these tears are just as salty.

The breakup of the EU would be a geopolitical event on par with the breakup of the USSR. The average apolitical burger might not care as much because no Cold War, Russia etc are involved but it would reshuffle everything globally.

I don't know, but the design kinda screams the former

WE

It's probably deadspin or one of the ghosts of Gawker sites

Lots to go around.

Not bad for a guy drafted in the 6th round.