Redpill me on california

Why is this state such a hive of SJW degeneracy? I used to think of white californians as surfer dudes and valley girls now I think of them as tumblr intersectional feminists.

>this state such a hive of SJW degeneracy?
You're thinking of LA and the most cancerous place in the world San Fagshitco. The rest of the state is mostly just suburbia and farms, not that different than other literallywho states.

they're all stuck with millennials who've been brainwashed and old businessmen who need to be a lib-tard to not get fired, so saying you're a republican is basically social and career suicide. I have no doubts that you would actually be fired at some silicon valley job for supporting trump

>You're thinking of LA and the most cancerous place in the world San Fagshitco
Why did it turn out this way though? What about other cities?

It used to be ok. Democrats wanted the edge for or ing power so they flooded southern ca with millions of illegals.

They gave a new dem representative for every 750k or so illegals that cross, since it's based on census population, not citizenship.

Now it's a shit fest of illegals living on the street or doing jobs for 5 dollars an hour not paying taxes, but running up billions in hospital and education bills.

if you want to know the answer to any question that has to do with california going down the shitter, it's usually mexicans

LA isn't actually a SJW hive on the whole, maybe the elite, but the bulk population of the Mestizos aren't retarded idealists like white people/Jews and don't buy into the retarded Cultural Marxist insanity. San Francisco though yes 110%

It was cool in the 80's and early 90's when I was a kid but not it's totally fucked

just look at berkley.

Im talking more about white people

but now*

(((Hollywood))) and it is a center of their power, they are the cultural subverters, while NewYork is the economic center.

Unironically Reagan's fault
>if we pardon these millions of illegal immigrants they will turn conservative trust me

> LA
> White people

Everything was better in the 90s, really -- and, yeah, it is nostalgia.

So did I, famalam. Now I think of it as SJW's and spics.

Post Reagan-era things started to really change. I think there was no chance of turning those metros red ever again after 9/11. Bush was a mistake. So was fear mongering Obongo. Hopefully Trump redpills the masses and it turns red again.

San Francisco is the Mecca for any and all types of degeneracy. (The city is like 20% homosexuals or something like that.)

An unending stream of Mexicans thanks to sanctuary cities.

Lately it's one of the only reliably Democratic-governed states in the nation (I think it's one of like 5 that have a Dem governor and legislature. Lost in the Trump win is the fact that Democrats were also obliterated at the state level), so it's a haven for leftists.

Also surfer dudes and valley girls were always cancerous proto-SJWs.

Mexicans and gays. Googles are more of a southeast problem. It really is a wonder how Georgia turned red this election.

That's still a significant minority of white people

How do we get prostitution legal here? Isn't it legal everywhere else in the world like Europe and Australia?

White people in Southern states vote red as a bloc unlike whites nationally.
Prostitution's only legal in a minority of European countries, I don't know about Australia but I would doubt it there. Maybe for high class prostitution or something they turn the other cheek