PRO/ANTI TRUMP COMPANY DATABASE

TLDR: PRO/ANTI-TRUMP company database - OBJECTIVE INFORMATION - TIPS/INPUT WELCOME
I'm very busy the last few days with making a company database and their openly publiced political views. Its very common these days that companies share their political views, and my goal is to collect this information in a database and share it with everyone. So its basically a list with all companies which have made a publicly political statement. This is the information I am collecting:
Company name, short description company, openly publiced political statement, screenshot/link to political statement, name of person (if known) from company who publiced the statement, date of publishing.

Also thinking about another option to add alternative options to every company. Something like:
>I don't agree with the political view of company X, so I buy my product at company Z which I found in the alternatives list.

And this is not a Pro-Trump or Anti-Trump thread, the database can be useful for both sides so I really like to have a objective discussion.
If you have tips or other helpful information please contribute to this thread and help to build this important database in this times of need.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/
businessinsider.nl/trump-white-house-to-uber-f-you-2017-2/?international=true&r=US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUTODESK PEDOSYMBOL!!!

I can't contribute but here's my bump

ITS HAPPENING

are there any tech companies that aren't gay as fuck? pls advise. i'd like to gtfo of this company

How/where do you intend to publish the database?

>pro-trump companies
I think a list of companies that haven't made any anti-Trump statements would be easier to make

>Netflix
Never used it. Don't have account, never even visited it.
>Nike
Nope
>Adidas
Nope
>Microsoft
I'm on Ubuntu
>Adobe
Xournal for Pdfs, Gimp for Bitmap, Inkscape for vector
>Starbucks
I quit the caffeinejew
>Amazon
Nope
>Lyft
Nope
>Google
ixsearch
>ebay
Nope
>Twitter
Barely ever
>Apple
Nope (not even Iphone, nor Android shit. I still have an old Nokia)
>intel
Yes, but I bought it before the poz
>Autodesk
nope
>slack
what's that? is it slackware?
>Plebbit
Never
>Dove
Yup.
>LinkedIn
Have account. Don't check it
>Mozilla
Yup
>Foursquare
What's that?
>Dropbox
yes.

Not sure, didn't found any so far.

International website, maybe some social media pages to spread the site.

This site will only be about companies that made a statement about Trump (positive, negative or neutral).

It's so easy, don't use plebbit, who the fuck uses Dove, don't drink starbucks, wear Puma and get a computer that uses Linux

You know companies don't actually care about politics, they are just trying to cash in on the liberals

Hi Sup Forums. For the image I did chose companies which are known in both USA/EU, so maybe thats why you don't recognize some and also why some are missing.

>Sent from my Google© phone using Chrome© browser for Android©

SAMSUNG GALAXY
A
M
S
U
N
G

G
A
L
A
X
Y

reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/

Companies who think they have to take a political standpoint were the reason for this project.

So what are they? I suppose anti-Trump because they like to make explosives, like terrorists.

Interesting, looks like a good start. But I see its just anti-Trump companies. Do we have a pro-Trump list somewhere or are they really this rare?

Sketchers and paypal

and Uber are pro trump

Nike is definitely a company pedos know very well.

I'm at a dilemma here anons I wanna stop supporting Nike, but they own Converse and that happens to be my favorite shoe brand. What do?

Add Audi to the list. Their latest marketing video was pure cringe

Not anymore: businessinsider.nl/trump-white-house-to-uber-f-you-2017-2/?international=true&r=US

Apparently its a pedo company so stop supporting it.

Which one? They have different videos on different channels.

>not supporting adidas

Sounds like a great way to waste time not doing shit you god damn cunt.

If you have a favorite shoe brand you're a fag.

You might want to add HeidelbergCement to the Pro-Trump Database.
They will profit from building the wall