Why hasnt there been any terror attacks against south american countries?

Why hasnt there been any terror attacks against south american countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12242135
strawpoll.me/12244153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we are friendly people

>terrorists arrive in Rio
>perform terrorist attack
>explode building, set fire, shooting AK in streets
>nobody notices, business as usual

for all we know there could be thousands of terrorists in South America

Well... recently my country let the guerrilla fuck us, in exchange of peace. Again cucked by fucking leftists.

Tell me more about it Colombia.

What happens in your country affects us.

fuck you if you're not in the anti guerrilla radical movement fag. We're killing them.

We had two bombings in the 90's, one at the Israeli embassy and the other at a national Jewish organization's headquarters.

More recently, the prosecutor that was investigating said bombings (yes, still today, this country is corrupt to the core) showed up dead the day before accusing the President of covering stuff up, in an apparent suicide that even normies don't think was really a suicide.

Yeah, how did you end up making that peace agreement that was negotiated in Cuba and essentially forgave the commie terrorists for everything afaik?

they know how to keep those terrorists out of their countries due to secret peace agreement before their berber muslim bros goes assimilated by them Spanish royal couple before 1492.

The agreement is, no Daesh will go to Latin America because there are more chicanos in the military for all of Latin America, plus Spain troops than the dwindling number of Daesh in Syria & iraq.

If Daesh goes to Caracas, then no drug shipments for poor Muslim brothers to hawk in inner city America, and all black African Muslims.

If I was Muslim, Latin Americans are brother ad sister to Da'esh. Viva la Revolution libre!

Us have "Etnoterrorism" they make a pipe bomb with Matches powder (lol) and anarchist import from Spain.

of course argentina is corrupt, each president stores $$$ offshore, because white Hispanics are crooks, and shared with all other ethnics, corruption due to Catholic clergy revoluting with the peasants and related democrats of Christian levels.

No surprise the attorney was forced to fall on his sword and commit harai-kiri by proxy rather than the President..

Why would the President off self when self has $$$ offshore?

Here the terror is home growrh

there has, in argentina

also since a bunch of thirld worlders are here

>WHO IS OURTACO? PICK ONE BEANER
strawpoll.me/12242135

>WHO IS OURHUE? PICK ONE MONKEY
strawpoll.me/12244153

If anyone knows where i can find info to do one on argies tell me

Because they are IRRELEVANT.

The Berbers told the HIspanics that something worse than their Islam will return to follow them to Latin America.

Daesh is that something. So Hispanics panicked and paid a bribe to the Berbers. Why else are the Maghrebi of Berber nations less subject to terrorism which is actually freedom fighting.

Most likely al wahabi grampa thought, Why fuck with those Latinos if the Berbers be guarding them in Tunisia, Morocco and algeria? Let my grandson conquer da Saudis.

the ecuadorian terrorists are actuially freedo fighters with marxist ideals, which is just another colonialism by Soviets and Beijing.

> what is sendero luminoso
> what is tupamaros
> what are cartels
> what is fucking medellin cartel and pablo escobar who exploded cars everyday in colombia
> what is the disappearance of people during operation condor
> what is the mass murders of colombian paramilitary

makes ya think

Why aren't there serial killers caught in the ghetto?

Why don't trolls in /pol get attention?

Why aren't there bank robberies in jungles?

>corruption due to Catholic clergy revoluting with the peasants

top kek. that's the Angloest vision of what happened and it's nowhere near the truth. The peasants didn't give a shit about who was in charge, it was the city elites that wanted "democracy" (aka to be avoid being taxed by an European king) and they were very well funded and their leaders trained by the British, in an effort to further destabilize Spain and the Catholic Church.

SOME priests favored the revolution, most didn't because they knew the Europeans that came to America to lead the revolution were Masons and would attack the Church as soon as they could (which they did).

pablo escobar learned terrorism from basque ETA

not even sand niggers care about this shithole

>Brazil's capital isn't Rio de Janeiro
Holy shit, what? Why did I think this?

I assume they refer to muslim terrorist attacks.

And why should they attack us, we have nothing that they want, the goal of the attacks it's to weaken western nations and invade them.

hezbollah blew shit up and killed 90 in argentina

Just keep muslims out and avoid their shitholes and you won't have many terror attacks

What kind of hipster faggot has 2 capitals?

We have 3...

>1992 > Israel embassy
>1994> AMIA (Jewish organization)
>1995>Death of the son of president Menem.

All of them by Iran, cos we stopped selling them uranium.

Iran is a piece of shit, i hope they get nuked. Our ex president Cristina Fernandez is going to be charged with treason soon, she was helping the iranian to cover all the shit for a few deals on uranium.

Because you are American.

it was never proven. my white neighbor

(((Iran)))

The man who was going to prove it commit suicide remember?

(((YOU)))

The usual go-to
Pissing in an ocean of piss.

How would you know if 20 people were shot by a terrorist or just Juan the local cartel warlord on a sunday drive?

t, Menem

Because they don't CONSTANTLY TALK SHIT about Muslims and the like.

more like, we don't bomb their countries and just let them sandnig alone

THIS.