To day was Travon Martins birthday Sup Forums

What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums and how should we honor his memory??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChocCityComics/status/828408754517454848
youtu.be/LTFIdYoXwUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

by killing his failed parents

dig him up and shit in his mouth and then bury him again.
Leave obvious marks that he has been digged up and buried.
People will come, dig him up and see the shit in his mouth.
They will remove him and put him back.
Rinse and repeat.

This is a larp.

Whenthekushhitsyou.jpg

S

Fuck that dead nigger. Shit on his grave.

people in my neighborhood are firing off their guns because of the superbowl

Just like you shoot tornadoes when they come towards you?

Who??

I think you should share your views with this twitter user because I am sure they can teach you he is a sweet innocent young boy who was turning his life around.

twitter.com/ChocCityComics/status/828408754517454848

S FUCKING NIGGERS I HATE THEM

>how should we honor his memory??

I don't Twitter or Facebook. That's for limp wristed Fags.

True

So fucking strange that they showed his body on TV. That doesn't happen ever, right?

Is she /ourgirl/?

That account is a pol user right?

Rule one of the internet there are no girls on the internet!! But yes anyone who fucks with Chocolatecitycomics this our girl

>So fucking strange that they showed his body on TV. That doesn't happen ever, right?
It was a major "screwup" by MSNBC. They didn't intend to show that.
>The Irony.

That looks like a good memorial garden

He would still be alive if he wasn't a piece of shit trying to rob people in the middle of the night.

>To day was Travon Martins birthday

And we're celebrating user.

MAGA

I was waiting for when someone would post that, I figured this thread would be low hanging fruit for something like that. I knew it was a sign when I saw it was the birthday of our good boy.

>some kid gets shot because of some faggot in what is one of the few example of why profiling is wrong
>this is worthy of celebration in pol
But how? He was in his neighborhood. Not a criminal. And some beta faggot that wanted to play about being a ranger shot him after getting manhandle by a teenager.
How is this a good thing?

Someone post trayvon martini infograph!

LARPERS,Edgelords,and underage faggots

as often as Sup Forums get things right they are autistic and it shows

Never watched the case live.
WEW nice opinion
Tray tray was a hoodlum and had a record of violence.

Martin was not in his own neighborhood, he had been kicked out of school for starting fights and it would look like he started a fight with someone who was armed. He lived the thug life, and he played a stupid game and he won a stupid prize. You are a fag who has done no research other than what you have seen on TV.

When's his death day? We should celebrate that.
And another celebration when Zimzam was cleared of all charges.

He died on the feb 26th so not that far off

Oh wow, thanks for that!!

If he was shit by another black no one would have even heard his name

Fuck this boi

AKA: the No Limit Nigger

No, he actually was. That's a fact.
>You ever fought someone is okay to shoot you
Seriously? Do you actually believe this? How old are you? Are you stormfag?
Okay, so you're celebrating the fact that a teenager acted like hothead against an overbearing cunt that was in the wrong and die as a result of that. Think about that.
You're celebrating the fact that a teenager got shot because he didn't acted calm minded against an overbearing cunt. This is worthy of celebration to you.
Because the crime of being harass unreasonably and telling a beta faggot to fuck off is so fucking wrong that it deserves celebration.
You're pretty much a psychopath. Congrats, dude.

With this image

>You are a fag who has done no research other than what you have seen on TV.
Another Jon Stewart fan prolly.

Buy stock in Kel-Tec.

>stormfag?
What is this stormfag you speak of? Does it hurt?

Every year on this day I open several bags of skittles, stomp on them and shout taste the rainbow to commemorate Obama's son

Drink lean and punch your girl

Shit. That doesn't even rhyme.

Trayvon Martini anyone?

Could baby Tray Tray have been saved?

youtu.be/LTFIdYoXwUw

Don't be silly, leaf. That's the job for the Army. They have the artillery.

Reminder that George Zimmerman works at a gun store that sells pro-Israel merchandise on its website.

Let's get Zim Zam to shoot Shaun King next

Piss on his grave.

Reminder that members of your congress hold dual citizenship with Israel and that's somehow ok

stormfront. It's a site where proper white nationalist go to. And it doesn't hurt. That doesn't make any sense.

I'm trying to comprehend how to anyone it is reasonable to celebrate this, and to vilify the guy. So my guess is that the poster is a extremist.

Absolutely do not lay hands on strangers in anger. (especially in Florida) problem averted

You shills aren't very good. You out yourself too easily because of MUH FEELZ.

Fuck. Off.

Forever 17.

Not really. More like "don't lay hands on a stranger (specially in florida) when there is no cams/witness to show you're using excessive force" And your argument I understand. The concept of self defense is reasonable. My interest lies in the vilification and celebration of the guy dying. I just don't see how that guy is a villain. That shit was just tragic. And Zimmerman is clearly the agitator/starter of confrontation. He also behaves like a cunt.

I'm not a shill. I'm just not part of the echo chamber in pol. There is a difference, little kid. Get you paranoid, parroting, faggotry out of here. Get a sense of self and individualism, and pol is not your safe space.

You know Jon left his show right? Hes gone.

>one of the few example of why profiling is wrong
Zimmerman refused to identity the suspicious person by race. The police dispatch asked him to provide the race of the person and then Zimmerman finally said "black". The news then edited the quote to make Zimmerman says "I see a suspicious person, he's black" and then the news posted a picture of Zimmerman that is whiter than he really is, since he is of mixed race himself. Zimmerman was found bleeding from unquestionable defensive wounds and he had witnesses. The entire controversy is fabricated and ridiculous to anyone who spent five minutes looking up the facts.

>You know Jon left his show right? Hes gone.
I'm sure he has plenty of disciples from back when. Don't be obtuse.

Stop making the Super Bowl about this little dead nigger.

i understand your frustration with z-mo.
i'm in florida, leaning on the arm of my white leather couch writing this
my elbow sometimes rubs up against my 9mm sig sauer handgun which i have to keep lightly oiled so it doesn't rust in the humidity

if zimmerman touched martin first it was murder
if martin touched zimmerman it was self-defense
i think it's reasonable to assume martin touched z-mo

florida has some wild west laws with regards to touching people. it's frowned upon here

have a photo from the beach

and rip travyon i guess. g'night user

No, profiling in this case because he was in his neighborhood. Not because he acknowledge the race of the "suspect" in a call to the police.
George Zimmerman's mind "dem kids be black, and be walking, POTENTIAL CRIME ALERT"
At least allow him to do something suspicious. Hence profiling. Profiling is not having eyes, dude. lmao.

He had witness and an altercation did happened. That's different from one being worthy of defending your life with deadly force.

Dude, no offense. But you thinking using the word "black" to describe him in his call as profiling doesn't exactly make you the sharpest tool in the box. Don't take things for granted and assume you're right in 5 minutes.

I'm not saying that Zimmerman should've been arrested, the issue is that they needed to prove his was guilty of excessive force. And that wasn't possible. So they went for "he was in his right to defend himself" which was true.
Now, my question wasn't that he wasn't right in defending himself. But how is Trayvon Martin, a kid at his parent's house, getting shot, worthy of vilifying and of the celebration of his death.

He's definitely not the bad guy. I think anybody is being facetious when they say they wouldn't lose their cool if some betafaggot was stalking them.

It's national skittles day.

s

HE WUZ MY KANG

BASED TRAYVON JUST WANTED SKITTLES, THAN A WHITE HISPANIC KILLED HIM FO NO RAISIN

>honor his memory
By robbing a liquor store, beating up the owner, attacking a police officer, then claiming I dindu nuffin when I get shot

Wait, in Florida if you punch a person you can shoot em. Regardless if there is any actual fear for your life?

>Wait, in Florida if you punch a person you can shoot em. Regardless if there is any actual fear for your life?
I know in my state you have a right to defend yourself with deadly force even if they tell you in advance they will fuck you up if you meet them some place in public. It's our way of keep the nig nogs from trying to claim public areas such as sidewalks. It has worked out well, we have almost no nig nogs now.

No one cares, white people just won the Superbowl.

Why don't you go back to prepping your slut for the nigger dick you worthless cucked cunt. If you believe any of the bullshit you keep typing then you're a complete idiot. Go fuck your goddamned self in the faggoty fucking ass with a niggers AIDS infested dick you fucking apologist cock sucking piece of shit. If you read this your mom dies in her sleep tonight.

What state, and what's the logistic here.
A guy threatens you. I'm guessing a life threat. So you're allow to go vigilante on his ass, even if he doesn't give you any hints that he might want to fulfill that threat? You can literally go to his house and shoot him? Or just in the moment of the threat? Shit sounds like the wild west.

Who was this dindu and what din he du

>George Zimmerman's mind "dem kids be black, and be walking, POTENTIAL CRIME ALERT"
George Zimmerman is known to have black friends. He cannot be the kind of person who thinks that all black people are automatically criminals. This is fanfiction inside your head.
>At least allow him to do something suspicious
Zimmerman did not find the person suspicious because they were black. He found them suspicious because they were wearing a hood and walking in shadows during bad weather in a dangerous neighborhood that recently saw a surge of crime. He asked himself why someone would choose to go on a walk during bad weather, while making sure that their face is unseen, and he reacted based on this information. Race was never an issue.
>how is Trayvon Martin, a kid at his parent's house, getting shot, worthy of vilifying and of the celebration of his death.
Because he's a violent murderer. Trayvon Martin is a confirmed criminal, a confirmed violent person and attempted to use deadly force on Zimmerman. Bashing someone's head on pavement is attempted murder. Do you defend all violent criminals guilty of attempted murderers or just this particular one because of muh feelings?

Lawfully killed. Great!

I was just assaulted by another nigger. Seriously, niggers you need to stop fucking with us. All you're doing is making us very angry. Sincerely, The Man

rest in peace buddy

>What state, and what's the logistic here.
>A guy threatens you. I'm guessing a life threat. So you're allow to go vigilante on his ass, even if he doesn't give you any hints that he might want to fulfill that threat? You can literally go to his house and shoot him? Or just in the moment of the threat? Shit sounds like the wild west.
Its West Virginia. It has to be a public place not someones home, lets say someone says if you go to Walmart we will fuck your shit up over facebook. They do not have to threaten your life, just give you the idea you could take physical harm. You go to said Walmart and they say boy you fucked up, You have to fear for your safety, or take any physical harm you have a right to shoot them to protect yourself. We have some of the lowest crime rates in the nation. You also, do not even need a concealed weapons permit in this to conceal a weapon. Everyone is very polite here.

This

Post dank memes from the trial to honor Tray Tray's memory

everyone's super polite in Florida too. i can walk around south beach at 3AM
Humans are exactly as rude as they can get away with.

I like it

I'm Dominican. Half black. I cross the street at nights when I see African Americans. I think they're potential threats. Keyword being potential. I don't act on the urges unless they do something to make me certain that they are that.
Having black person won't distract from that, if me being black doesn't distract me from it.
Fuck off.

No, but he did found him suspicious because he was black. That's a fact. If you think some White kid sporting a hoody would get the same ideas you simply don't understand modern day America.

>COVERING HIS FACE WITH HOODY WHEN ITS RAINING, SUSPICIOUS.
>PEOPLE DON'T EVER WALK WHILE ITS RAINING, DOUBLE SUSPICIOUS.
What in the living fuck. Honestly, dude. You're something else.

The point is initiating a confrontation because of all that before he actually does something worthy of suspicion. Existing in a place is not suspicious. Scouting houses, is suspicious. Meandering, is suspicious. Walking straight to your fucking house is not suspicious. Or at least something that's worthy of suspicious for you to initiate a confrontation.

>He's a violent murderer
At this point you're an extreme stormfag or just trolling. Fuck off.

OP is as deluded as pic related. Praise Kek!

Do you see a sign over my Sup Forums that says "Ded nigger storaj"?

Answer me, faggot.

>having black person
I meant having black friends, obviously.

That's way more reasonable than what I had in mind. So if they allure to the threat. Which is loose, but it can reasonably lead you into thinking you're in danger.

pour a bag of skittles on the ground and then shoot a black person

You do know that Martin ran from Zimmerman before he decided to whoop his ass

>The point is initiating a confrontation...
Didn't happen. You were mislead by fake news. There is no evidence that Zimmerman initiated anything. All evidence points to the opposite. Zimmerman saw something odd, reported it and then let it go. Trayvon went to his home and then went back toward Zimmerman to initiate a confrontation, during which witnesses described that he was sitting on top of Zimmerman and bashing his head on the ground. Sitting on top of someone and bashing their head on cement is deadly force. It can easily kill or cripple a man. If you find yourself in this situation, I give you my word, you are allowed to use a gun to defend yourself.

but user Martin run from Zimmerman before the fight, desu?