Corporal Punishment

So where does Sup Forums stand on Corporal Punishment?
Is it viable?
Or is it just Archaic and simply damages the child/teen mentally

I remember when I was four. My dad would just slap my face. If I cried, he punched me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me.

I'm so glad that sick fuck is dead, but I basically turned out okay.

Sound rough

personally, I'd be fine with beating the fuck out of niggers. What do you think Sup Forums? Should niggers be beat?

It's great, I love to be spanked by daddy

Spanking is OK but only on a girl and only if her pants are all the way off

no incorporeal punishment is more effective

you can't reason with a kid, they barely understand anything. the only thing they understand fully is instincts/fear.

i think corporeal punishment can be a good tool, the problem is retards that beat their kids senseless and grow up to be psychopaths.
So I think it's a double-edged sword.

It's fine as long as there's no long-term damage.

greasy

ehhh. i got smacked around n shit cus i was a little demon spawn.
im still an asshole but at least im not scared of confrontation cus of it.
useful in very small doses.

This. A child needs to understand their place, but so does the adult.

An adult can instill fear, teach right from wrong etc but they must understand the advantages they have over children.

If you let kids do what they want, they have no guidance & you've failed as a parent.

kek

I can't wait until I have a kid, that little shit going to get BTFO on a daily basis

mom used to be slap me alot and still to this day I wince and visibly shrink whenever a woman raises her hand. Its an instant reflex, she could be just stretching her arms out but if i see that specific stance even for a moment it triggers it instantly. Shit sucks, i feel like a massive pussy.

There's literally nothing wrong with not spanking your kids.

You're not a pussy, user. I'm sorry she did that to you. :(

My parents tried it once when I was young and it gave me a boner, so they never tried it again

So the consensus is that Spanking is okay for kids.
But what about 10-17 years old, what then?

Well I can honestly say the best behaved school children I have ever seen were in Jamaica.

They flog them if they act up.

Take from that what you will.

ew no. the fuck is wrong with you? id get the sunday new york times smacked on my head or something else non sexual or creepy

Women hitting male children is wrong. Physical discipline should be meaded out by a male.

I'm a kid who could have used a few swats when I was growing up and actually regret that my parents were such pussies with me.

So no issue with reasonable corporal punishment. Smacking a kid hard enough to break bones, or using a belt buckle that causes bleeding is wrong, but a couple of swats or a smack with the back of your hand is fine for getting a kid's attention.

It is just Archaic and simply damages the child/teen mentally

Most Australian post ever

aw thanks user:3 Its not -that- bad, some other kids have it way worse with bad parents.
I have to admit its the constant verbal abuse that really fucked me up though. That, and her telling me not to fight back against bullies. And defending teachers that abused me. and taking my sister's side whenever she would bully me. and wanting to control every aspect of my life.

tldr single moms should be llegal.

talk shit get hit
do shit get hit
eat shit get hit

simple as that

Depends on how hard you were beaten as kid. If you got beaten to the point where you had fear of your parents you know how degenerate corporal punishment is. People who resort to violence against children are either very insecure and don't know what they do or have serious problems in their head.