SNL CHIMP BTFO

Now that's funny...

JUST

>New England
>city

I dont know why Im surprised

Why would anyone casually visit Foxborough?

You do know that the Patriots don't just have some nomadic roaming ground across New England.

>nigger
>turn brain off

Was it ever on?

What's the most racist city

I never got the Boston is Racist meme. Its a fairly liberal place and doesnt really have that many blacks for the most part (until fairly recently anyway)

The only thing that could be considered """"racist""" is that people were against busing and that was racism against irish people by shipping in blacks to ruin the neighborhood

I don't give a fuck about American football but I'm glad the darkies lost.

foxboro evidently

is he talking about Boston?

>New England
>racist
It's probably the most blue-pilled region of America

wtf i like piers now

Piers Morgan was such a fucking faggot during the Trayvon Martin case with his Gun-Control bullshit.

I don't fucking trust him.

foxborough, fox "news"... coincidence? don't make me laugh you racist drumpfy-loving alt right patriarch *drops mic while sipping tea*

Boston is considered the most racist city currently?

blacks have been on a racist murderous rampage for the last 60 years... but not a peep from the mainstream media.

>boston
>most racist city

wew lad, that city is full of SJW cuckolds. It's one of the most liberal places in america, for fucks sake.

i'm confused about >blackest city in america

are niggers ashamed of detroit or something now?

It's because it's 6 million percent white.

>want to turn mu brain off
i doubt it was ever turned on

Detroit isn't even a city anymore.

Boston is Irish as fuck and loud drunken Irishmen will call you a nigger faggot right in your face.

Boston, dude. They were originally the Boston Patriots, but then they expanded to include the rest of NE because they were butthurt about not having a team, I suppose.

Those people barely exist anymore, even if the stereotype is still there. Similar to how the stereotype of NYC is being full of blue collar italians, when those guys are basically on the endangered species list now.

He's friends with Trump but he is a leftist

lol black people sure care a whole lot about skin color

>America is now fully a proxy race war
I love it.

>I want to do nothing and feel superior about something I have no part in : the tweet.

>>New England
>>racist
seriously what the fuck.
They're not even blue-pilled.
They're die hard tree huggers that halve almost no sense of practical self preservation when it comes to environmental issues and attempting to support the poor or otherwise disenfranchised.

The system is evil, takes their kindness for weakness, and uses their good nature against them.
I am really so sick of these social engineering parlor tricks that havn't been clever or original for a long time.

Kek i like that

>drunken bantz
>evil racism
these people are confirmed evil. I know I'm not the only one to see that the fun is sucked of out fucking everything.
people have forgotten how to laugh.
bad sign!

I remember that. he's a shill for the highest bidder.

I visited Boston a few years back, really enjoyed myself. Wife and I were planning to visit friends in Michigan next week and I think we will make a detour to Boston so she can see it too. It's comfy AF city

i have family in boston. being not white, i dont get any hint of racism over there. its like a colder california with more white people

can confirm that both of these are accurate

although when we do have a rare shooting or whatever (with the usual suspects) we have a very vocal chorus of people dropping red pills about it

its just that these people are shouted down and outvoted by the most deluded liberals in the country. its a weird mix

Fuck off idubbz (please dont waste time here, make more vids)