Why are black people pissed off at the Patriots?

Why are black people pissed off at the Patriots?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stephfny/status/828454661103443968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Atlanta, Niggers, these people are off their rocker, etc

Because Patriots have white WRs and Tom Brady supports Trump and is the best football player of all time.

>the only players who supported him are white

How dumb can a nigger be?

>black Jesus

lol

BET told them they had to be. Dindus LOVE buzzwords.

>WE WUZ FOOTBALL

>only one is a player

Get educated

Because they are legitimately the most racist people in the world.

>WE ELECTED A BULLY AS PRESIDENT WAAAH
>Now this
Really gets that noggin joggin

There isn't enough ass pain at SJW central to be HOAD worthy, but I'll do my upmost to find some kekworthy ones.

Guess this just goes to show Jesus wasn't a nigger. :)

It's shit like this that makes people ignore niggers when they will turn anything into a fucking racial issue. No one wants to hear about your lunatic views on how this is white supremacy or whatever.

>inb4 "sir, this is an olive garden"

>pro sports is like 70% black despite them being only 10% of the population
>NFL giving preference to white players

What are these people smoking?

Literally superior in the super bowl lol

>No one wants to hear about your lunatic views on how this is white supremacy or whatever.
It is hardly lunacy to think whites are better. They are just mad that they aren't as good.

Sick of winning yet?

leave it to liberals to not give a shit about, and have no knowledge of, any sport whatsoever, but "got dam fuk whitey!!"

Chimps will be Chimps

MUH PRI FLEDGE

>Muh based azns
Yellow cuck fags pls go.

They aren't wrong

I mean,it LITERALLY was white supremacy

Deal with niggers...whites are just better

Incoming Shitterfags

Why the fuck do liberals pretend to care about sports? Do they have to ruin everything?

This is why I watch hockey.

They ruin Hockey too

> that rancid bitch's nose
Hmm...

OGHYASGHYDGAIUAHSA TABLE

>Blame White Supremacy

And in doing so acknowledge it as true?

Stay woke indeed senpai.

The most ironic thing to me is nobody on the right was making a football game about politics, but since they pushed that shit so hard by halftime it's like they gave an excuse to point and laugh.

asians are the biggest SJWs around. Yellow fever fags are as delusional as one would expect

What exactly did whites pull out of their ass? Skill? Team work? Since when are Th Patriots are an all white team? Holy shit I'm so glad these people never say these things in real life.

Then why are them nips so rayciss? NO REFUGEES! BIGOTRY!

Black people & Libtards BTFO AGAIN

Fucking fags

>mfw
The Falcons were playing like fucking barbarians tonight.
t. Denver Fan who hates Belicuck

>watch the halftime show
>see highlights of black players on the falcons
>end of game white qb wins in dramatic fashion
RACIST. And I bet it will be talked about all week in liberal college classes. And I thought Cam getting btfo was the best

Praise kek, he truly walks among us

LMAO

The flag next to his pic is the Guyanese flag. Between 1900 and 1960 the negroes in Guyana chased all the white people out of the country. Now their country is a dump, but at least there aren't any white people left. Wonder why he isn't still living in his non-white paradise?

because pic related happened during turmps campaign

Mostly menthol, crack and meth.

How the fuck is any black person upset for real, excepting just the obvious memes? Probably more than half the players on every team is black. The black people in MA don't get to celebrate?

Man I love how we run the world.

niggers have primitive tribalistic instincts embedded deep within their brains that cause them to form arbitrary groups and commit acts of wild monkeylike violence against other groups. This usually manifests itself as street gangs, but in this case they've formed a huge pro-falcons group over social media. Why it ended up being falcons is probably because they don't want to support a team with a pro-American name while their horde is currently anti-american.

/ourlad/

I was convinced the Patriots were trying to throw the game. I got shitty drunk and upset during halftime and now I'm somehow in debates about Nazi football players. This timeline is fucking crazy.

White people earn their luck.

Or at least doesn't give a shit about football.

How can the Patriots be the embodiment of white supremacy in America but that whole New England region is full of cucked white liberals that never vote Republican?

Probably because they're an isolated island people who historically dislike foreign influences? Once you take them out of that environment and put them in say America you get are you kidding me tier SJWs who, despite being the most successful group in the USA, want some of those sweet, sweet oppression bux.

he still has good in him

They can't see it. This is why Trump won and will win I. 2020.

Maybe white athletes are just better than black athletes

Lads think about it. The game mirrors our fight. Obama did a number on us for 8years, if Hillary won that would be game over. Now we get 8 years of trump to catch up and win, nobody thought it was possible after such a shitty first half but here we are making it happen against all odds we will survive.

Pat's have one more than average white receiver.

>instructions
Niggers

I love how the patriots have a bunch of white players.

>The rules of the game are bullshit because I didn't get my way
f u c k i n g k e k

>more whites will become red pilled.
>more non white SJW folk will become red pilled.

Keep it up libs. I look forward to the day Trump is banned from Twitter and they have the ultimate echo chamber.

>MFW when they are admitting that whites are superior

twitter.com/stephfny/status/828454661103443968

Asians will ruin the white people at the first opportunity. Our ancestors got it right.

They had so much right.

"AYO DAY RAYSIST N SHIET CAUSE DAY MADE TOM BRADEY A QB"
>Nothing at all to do with skill
kek, niggers be chimping out on twitter, its a nice change of pace from them burning down cities

Oh hey a new one for the shitpost threads

the patriots were heavy favorites going into the game and have been in the superbowl 7 times in the last 15 years.

Sup Forums was already saying "its just a game of nigger handegg you faggots" and "this means nothing" when pats were down 28-3

it's almost like Sup Forums latches on to the winner after the fact and claims they were right all along.

nips love white people and America, I have never lived in such a pro American country ever. God bless the Japs and God bless America and her righteous and patriotic citizens!

>MFW Russia hacked the Superbowl

They're mostly located on the West coast, so that surely is a big influence.

>A BLACK SCORES THE WINNING TOUCH DOWN
>THEY IGNORE HIM
>CALLS THE NFL RACIST

Only two of those names are white, and only of them is a player. Kek

Patriots are damn cheaters

>be only good black QB in history
>be ball hog that plays like RB
>get arrested for fighting pitbulls

I have not and still do not give a shit about football. But watching assmad leftists attaching their political agenda and pride to sports teams and then being blown the fuck out is something I can always cheer for

His last name was "White".
:^)

maybe its time to lay off the sauce and take a look in the fucking mirror?

wtf does that even mean

>so disgusted with Atlanta right now

Wait till they start rioting

did Putin hack the handegg?

NOOO EVEN KPOP BABES HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW!!!

idk man. when i lived in mass everyone seemed quite conservative and religious, especially blacks. its most likely just some ballot stuffers in boston...

t. Falcuck

>black guy scores the game winning touchdown
>ay yo das rayciss mane!

God fucking dammit.

SUPER BOWL STATUS: HACKED

>tfw the president will never tell you that you did a good job and say "wow!"

I'ONT..

I FUCKING 'ONT

Jesus Mary and Joseph

That ground catch was bs and of course they conveniently win the coin toss (trick coin). So much rigging