So does anyone else find it wierd that all these kids now a days feel it's okay and acceptable to scream "fuck trump"...

So does anyone else find it wierd that all these kids now a days feel it's okay and acceptable to scream "fuck trump" and publicly call him a bitch.
Never once did I ever scream "fuck obama" even if I believed what he was doing was making life less safe and harder for the average american. If the subject was brought up I argued for my beliefs and that was it. And I've never seen others scream or yell anything of that sort stuff either about obama. And I think it's because if we ever stooped that low, we (conservative republicans) would not only seem like a disgrace to the nation but a disgrace to ourselves and our beliefs. But for some reason these kids have no sense of self pride and respect for anyone, or even for themselves for that matter.
Thoughts?

>And I think it's because if we ever stooped that low, we (conservative republicans) would not only seem like a disgrace to the nation but a disgrace to ourselves and our beliefs.

You speak only for yourself. The number of conservative republicans that have shown at least as much disrespect to Obama as has been shown to Trump is enormous.

That's because conservatives are pussies who can't go out and fight for what they want.

bump

fuck trump

THEY ARE WEAK, AND WILL BE OVERTAKEN. THE DNC IS SELLING THEM OUT AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE.

ONE DAY THEY WILL RESPECT A WHITE ARMED PATRIOT NEIGHBOR THAT MIGHT JUST SAVE THEM.

KING SELL-OUT C UCK BERNIE

"OH WE ARE MUSLIM NOW.. I WASN'T REALLY THAT MUCH A JEW ANYWAY"

There's exceptions in every group. Both sides spite hate at each other. Don't even pretend for a second that "your side" isn't guilty of the same thing.

The moment you buy into left vs. right propaganda bullshit is the moment when you've lost the ability to critically think.

Oh so now pol wants the whole respect for the presidency and office thing. That's funny, let's be honest is it disrespectful, yeah, should parents encourage it, no. But Donald trump is a tool and I'm not really mad when kids call him out on it because what has he done personally to earn any respect? From anyone, people treat him as a joke because he is one.

Is Donald Trump trying to pull off the zero requiem?

>Conservatives created the nation by beating the most powerful empire on Earth in a revolutionary war
>C-conservatives are p-pussies because they don't riot in the street over a corrupt communist race-baiting disgrace of a candidate getting blown out in a legitimate election
>I'm such a badass because I listen to establishment liberal propaganda and think I'm an individual
>What are tea parties?
Oh yeah tea parties are non-faggot protests that actually got a bunch of Republicans elected, unlike the maximum faggot "protests" of liberal college kids breaking windows and screaming that only got more Republicans elected

Thanks for that post. I'll stop there but I could go all night.
Liberals are so stupid tee hee.

Bullshit. Absolutely nobody beyond some irrelevent hicks called Obama illegitimate or advocated for his overthrow, now we have major celebrities doing exactly that. This is unprecedented and completely retarded behaviour

light another starbucks on fire you coward

I want feminists to be btfo by islam desu

>that comic
muh dick, post it

Everyone they've ever backed ,with their full support, has sold them out.
You'd be broken too.

>implying that fucking Trump himself wasn't harassing Obama about completely fabricated birth certificate doubts that were never in any way substantiated.
Slow down man you're going a million miles a minute.

Your calling Trump a hick?

Not until you acknowledge that donald trumps presidency is the real new code geass season 3

>Kids
>Actually the entirety of the media that never, ever does the same to Democrat presidents.

You guys are fucking idiots - The point is that this idiotic treasonous behavior is supported by the media and celebrities, while when the shoe is on the other foot, it's not.

Feminism and liberalism are gaining so much traction, they will eventually kill conservatives.
America will be overrun by ethnics and the nation will turn to shit.

I don't watch Code Geass
This really is like the greatest anime ever though

That would require them to own firearms and also know how to use said firearms.
Conservatives already have both.

Kek. I think

I want you to know something. I hate Trump, I really do. He's a real piece of shit that I could never in my life imagine respecting.

But if he manages to pull a Lelouche, I'm doing a complete 180.

fuck you nip but you're right about propaganda.

Just remember that i called it.

>acting like a ignorant man child will get you what you want

not anymore the adults are in charge , the shit flinging that the left is doing is only pushing more moderate to the right

Until then he's still a piece of shit that looks like he has no idea what he's doing.

Could u give me some proof? I think the media finding a couple families out in the mountains of Kentucky making racist signs and displays isn't nearly as close to hundreds of people tweeting "fuck you, bitch" and thousands of people marching around with the same words on signs along with burning down cities.
But I do think we can compare the Democratic party labeling trump as a racist to the large groups of people asking for Obama's birth certificate. But equally as stupid in my opinion.

what would lighting trash cans on fire accomplish?

"i'll just call him "fat" and I win

I just say, people exist, wow

Except for that sherrif joes investigation found obamas birth certificate to be a fraud, with 2 independant forensics labs.

You must be young. Oldfags will remember "Fuck Bush" and "Chimperor in Chief".