Is this a common thing Sup Forums?

is this a common thing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a dumb nigger angry Atlanta lost.

Actually, that's what black people do.

They say the constructed and created our economy today due to slavery, when in reality our inventions from the white man built our economy that you see today.

More like that thing when white people carry blacks for 90% of the time then say fuck it I'm doing it myself to get the job done.

It's just a reverse WE WUZ KANGS argument.

>black people
>work

this is really dumb
Eli whitney was white and he literally made slavery viable
without him there wouldn't be half as many blacks running around here
he basically made them 10x more efficient

underrated get of all time

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Deluded black people?

Yeah. Pretty common.

>black people
>doing work

k

>0 0 0 0 0
>0
>0
>0
>0

Want a real laugh, go on twitter, search the term white people and look at all the genuine salt since the superbowl victory.

noice

nice get

Kek has spoken niggers btfo!

Who is this semen demon?

THOSE INTEGERS

tweet that shit to her

Some pixiv artists waifu

Actually it's that thing where the black people get gassed and blow it in a monumental fashion

It's more depressing than funny that this is even a thing. You people really need a civil war to clean out all the bigoted, far-left racists.

N-nani

A lot of wisdom in this thread.

Yeah I don't know how Sup Forums just laughs all this shit off.

/thread

nice quints.
Just ask them if their initiative included swimming from africa to america.

cap me in the screen include

I bet she's mad that the only black guy on the Patriots that didn't play like ass was a guy named White.

Thank you based Kek for sharing your wisdom with us.
Shadilay!

>never saw quints before
Newfags. Newfags everywhere.

This. Slavery prevented mechanization which literally made every American wealthier.

>Blacks
>working
r u fuggen gidden me?

what happened in hangegg

Nigger Salt is at an ALL TIME HIGH

Where are the cotton railways and skyscrapers? Hell even beating them couldn't make them productive. They would harm themselves to get out of work

Tom White Power Brady won.

depressing

More nigger salt...

>black people
>working
Aren't they the ones who want gibsmedats?

>black
>people

>black girl doesn't understand how sports or math works
>tries to gloss over that the Pats needed to score at least as many points as the Falcons did, and then some, to win
>turns it into a bitter political rant about how white people always steal everything from blacks
>screenname mentions how "bad" she is and mispells girl on purpose
>profile pic shows her with a disinterested face and problem glasses stuck behind a snapchat filter
>uses emojis

Checks out. This woman is an uneducated, liberal sheep. You can kindly move on and ignore her opinion. She only read it on Instagram fifteen minutes ago

wew

check these fucking numbers for truth and kangz and sheeit

>tfw white people invented:
cats
phones
headphones
cameras
hats
koreans
glasses

keked and checked

Good Kek!

they finally know how we've felt for the last 8 years.

kek has spoken

libtards keep losing

What a fucking god

Do these assholes realize how racist they are?

No.

>its that thing where white people built the greatest countries in the world fought evil and won then blacks put their name on it in the last hundred years btw WE WUZ KANGZ

I'VE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

>Hideous retarded spic acting retarded

I'm shocked

Absolutely beautiful. Thank you based Kek.

They should really stop making everything about race. White people aren't doing that. They should stop. It'll lead to something that they can't win

Weaponized gets

White people invented winning

>ID: POC
>person of color

YOU BEEZ APPROPREEAYTUN OUR DISKRIPSHUNS, WYATT MANN!!!!

>that ID
PersonOfColor

White people invented or discovered almost everything.

maybe when black america stops killing and raping each other we can claim white people did it too

It's that thing where black ppl did like 90% of the enslaving of other black ppl and then in the last 20 minutes put white ppls name on it.

I don't understand. Are there no white people on the Falcons?
No blacks on Patriots?
If Matt Ryan won it wouldn't be "white peoples winning e'rythang"?

I recognize the seriousness of it, I really, really do. These people hate us and would slaughter us all if they could.

But it's also fucking hilarious. You have to be able to laugh at it all. It keeps you from surrendering to the detrimental negativity of depression and despair.

WITNESS'D

>black
>work

pick one

what happnened in the nig egg bowl?

My sides!

And it is so.

Black Hitler approves

nice get.

>That logic
>Those digits
Key truly smiles upon us.

the new england patriots, the team trump picked, and is also friends with their quarterback and coach
just had a massive from behind win against one of the blackest cities in the country

it was like 25 unanswered points from behind to victory with like a minute left on the clock to throw it into over time, and beat them in sudden death

nogs are mad white people and trump keep winning

what the fuck? really?!
you ever work with niggers? more like white people do 99% of the work, nigs do 1% when the boss rolls by.

>Dat get
>Dat knowledge bomb
>Dat sheer disregard for their feelings

Screencast and tweet that shit to her, now.

I think the Russians hacked it.

Those gets is great.

Yeah we need to save all these and get them out there for the general public to see. The fucking Superbowl has nothing to do with politics or race but these people have managed to turn everything into some kind of rave grievance. They don't want equality, they want revenge.

the whitest team in the league won against a team from the blackest big city in America. Trump called it

basically all the lefties are pissing and moaning about it. raciss raciss and all that shit

Is KEK real or am I insane?

Niiiiiiiice

Niggers have never worked in history unless there was a guy with a whip standing behind them.

thank you based kek

It's that thing where black ppl don't do shit for like 90% of the time and then white ppl swoop in and finish a 45 minute job in 20 minutes and put their names on it. #JustWhiteThings

This man knows whats up

>When you're a sore loser so you blame every sports upset on racism

as someone that works with black people I can attest out of 10 blacks maybe 2 will work hard but the rest of them do less than 10% of the work total and try to find ways to get of doing even more work. It's absolutely ridiculous the amount of energy those 8 put into getting out of work when they would spend less time and energy if they just did the fucking work, and the 2 that actually do the job can't stand the other 8 but won't say shit about it because they want to be part of the group.

Laughed in real life in all veracity, my kin. Anyone who knows black people, especially in the work environment, would laugh right with me. I actually like niggers but to say they work at all is sillier than we wuz pharoahs.

Patriots have a lot of visibly Trump-friendly people, Brady included.

And Twitter decided to make something of it, started epic shitposting about two quarters too early, and are now being fed their own shit with interest as making the game about "YAY RACISM DEFEATED" turned into "NIGGERS BTFO".

>that ID
WEEEEEEEEw

The interception that won the game was by a white guy

But we sure do love our Black Patriots, don't we folks? We need them, and they need us, together as Americans!

Goddamnit Kek, you glorious inter-dimensional being.

PRAISE KEK

I'd never hire a nog to do anything. say what you will about the spics at least they work, well the illegal ones, the chicanos are just as bad as nogs

youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc

Truly, a Quint-essence.