CHYNA

I aint clickin that shit nigga

use a virtual machine faggot

Post it bud.

gimme the walk-up

what's the rundown user?

I just got home, I'm high as fuck and ready to rumble

mr nieto, what is the happening. i need the QUICK RUNDOWN

wtf where's the good shit. I don't understand anything. Any anons who can download and read and analyze this shit too? Looks like the craziest looking thing so far is pic related.

the juice is loose

You're a good nig.
Have a great week.

is ther a whole set somewhere bls

um thanks?

What is this suppose to reveal? Why?

yep

Fucking hell I'm a dead man for reading this.

My taconigger these drops are usually several gigs big.
To make the thread more attractive and to garner more replies I suggest you start by linking/specifying at least one or two interesting things in here, or to explain how to dig through it.

Previous deleted thread showed many real documents involving FBI employee home address and other sketchy things, seemed real and thread was deletered

whats inside? I started a download and cancelled.. am i ded?

Pic related was thread where docs were actually being posted

>results may vary

So we gonna get jailed for downloading this or what.

No but u may get vanned

PRAISE

What is it mexibro?

Lol doxx galore tho

I'm 100% confident it's 50% real

so what was the info posted?
i heard it was fbi addresses, which is kinda shady
i also heard soros tried to nuke the us, which is sus

So what is the purpose of these FBI leaks? I have a dumb theory but I want to hear some other thoughts.

Could the CIA have done this?

could someone give me the quick rundown

Maybe for the lulz. It's all I can think about.

It has loooots of content from the hacker itself, but i have a feeling it's fake though... it's got some pdf files of various books concerning the CIA. I'll have too look into it though.

What should I open first?

Found this
Shit is lit.

this is 2spooky

Yeah don't download, file has viruses. Spent half an hour downloading this fucker for nothing.

Pre-Trump I would've been all over this, but now it's just "meh". Feels good for once. I'm gonna fap and watch a movie instead.

>saved it anyway just in case they do something to trump

I think it's just random. It was done by a black hat hacker who sometimes does it for money it seems. I think this may have been decided on a vote.

Here the guy's twitter: twitter.com/cyberzeist2?lang=en

Lol whatever u say user.

maybe, assuming that it's true that FBI has tapped Sup Forums into helping them researching Hillary/pizzagate, it's to create a divide between us and the fbi

It could be a leak direct leak from the FBI themselves, a fucked up way of them saying Sup Forums is fbi now. Mostly to for the FBI to use what Sup Forums discovered in the courts.

The Punishment of fbi director Comey

Comin right up user

Is that it? Just doxxing the FBI? That's kind of worthless to us.

I was hoping for some juicy info buried in there

>maybe, assuming that it's true that FBI has tapped Sup Forums into helping them researching Hillary/pizzagate, it's to create a divide between us and the fbi

Jesus christ you are fucking delusional.

what kind?

can you upload the payload?

IMO this is just butthurt DSA faggots using anonymous as a way to leak FBI agents' names that are working on shit like Pizzagate and Clinton Foundation

This

> (OP)

Autism

Bog'd

DELET

damn right, I did say it was a dumb theory.

wtf is this bullshit, it's something that a power tripping mod would write up.

Nah, one argentina user made them and dumped them

Doesn't look like fbi docs themselves, just journalists reporting on them

When you get the chance, lets check out Ultra Top Secret

Yeah it's mostly just doxx and autism... but this is the most unsettling thing I could find: a few pics of houses and cars and shit in a folder enititled "TOP SECRET CIA FILES."

Either this shit's just some randumb autism, or someone's wants to off a few peeps in the FBI

here user, ill the few others i have

>U

Seems to be a combination of contact info, gossip and normie memes

What is that?

That's the last of my collection

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6de1b328e7c92d3b03a662043979f7528341a876&dn=FBI%20LEAKS.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

I uploaded it and now this. wtf

Lol you hit the jackpot. Some alien shit and stuff. Very convincing autism (if it's actually real)

I'll check for pics, but the ones i highlighted seem... entertaining?

Directories and doxx and shit? This thing's actually crawling with doxx of a LOOOOOT of peeps...

Bump

Wtf... I don't like this thread user. I'm not far from an fbi hq that most people don't know is there. What is this stuff? I don't think anything good will come of it

They are obviously trying to stop you, I would take their advice and just stop while your ahead. They cut my internet before I finished downloading.

can i get a quick rundown on these leaks?
seriously

woopsies nevermind it's just autism... see the pink thing I highlighted on top

We'll never know tho...

3spooky5me

Intelligence companies put malicious files in stuff like this to get net warrants. Clean it out user. I heard of a guy downloading something and the malicious file was cp and they were able to get a warrant for everything in his home and office.

Doxx of FBI/CIA officials, autism from the web, pdfs and books about the CIA/FBI, IP addresses, alleged honeypots against anonymous, etc...

The doxx has been the only interesting thing so far...

Same. I'm not longer the increasingly nervous Trump supporter saying this is the end of Hillary's campaign.

the alien shit is copied from here:
sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill3.htm

The directory stuff posted above is all publicly available

>autism, the kind you find on christian conspiracy theory youtube channels
>shitty memes
>possibly legit doxx

>windows
"well ma'am, i think we've found your problem"

digits and your lights flicker

Malware that retards will download because it has conspiracy shit splattered on the side.

Have one for the hermit?

DO IT, FAGGOT

It in all likelihood was not an original dox and just a compilation of already public information compiled so that people like you will share the botnet.

That George Soros nuke file is straight up bullshit.

>alleged honeypots against anonymous

Yeah, uh, speaking about that. Can you kind anons verify if these groups are real?

Quick rundown on that pic?

well has anyone found anything decent? this is getting boring. reminds me of the 5th of november when someone linked to a torrent named 'kek'.

meh probably...
no viruses so far lol. That and i'm herpaderp dumb on how botnets work and shit

im_not_clicking_that_shit_nigger.jpg

James Comey house....

I remember right before some shit went down during the election
they spammed the Rothschild Dump all over everything...

This could mean something else is about to go down...

We need someone to get Eyes on the Bogs! They cant keep getting away with this shit!

No u

>Rothschild Dump
link?

Mentions of Soros are disappearing off the internet

The fuck is going on
Did Soros himself get V&'d?