Anti Trump ads during superbowl

archive.is/nqN8q

Huffpost listed these for future reference what to boycot.

>Budweiser
>84 Lumber
>Coca Cola
>Airbnb
>Ford
>Audi
>It’s A 10 Hair Care

I thought american football was a conservative man's sport. Who are they trying to pander to here?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/super-bowl-li-ads-trolled-donald-trump-all-night_us_5897c3f0e4b04061313775d5?3r78e4vfu1munmi&
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34
youtube.com/watch?v=2VFn_Wnunio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just shooting themselves in the foot. Ratings went down because of they gave the limelight to that faggot Kapernick, they're just gonna keep hurting themselves in the long run because no one gives a shit about their politics in fucking sports.
Also, the audi ad made my stomach turn. Holy fuck that one was so on the nose mine felt broken.

original link

huffingtonpost.com/entry/super-bowl-li-ads-trolled-donald-trump-all-night_us_5897c3f0e4b04061313775d5?3r78e4vfu1munmi&

>listening to huffpost

what about when lady gaga endorsed isis on the roof?

doesn't that count?

It's the swan songs of a dying ideology

Were there any libshit commercials after Gaga's blueball of a happening?

Political advocacy ruins fun in entertainment.

>I thought american football was a conservative man's sport. Who are they trying to pander to here?
Americans of the melanin persuasion.

WHEN WILL THE SJW MENACE FINALLY FUCKING DIE??? GOOD GODDAMN MOTHERFUCK NIGGER DICKS

What happened in the Audi ad? I didn't watch the game but I did see the Budweiser ad and it was total shit. Never again will they be getting my business.

Pepsi masterrace wins yet again

>pandering

They aren't pandering. They're desperate.

>pepsi
>peps
>pepe

neowoah.jpg

>"Gay, straight, bi, transgender. . .you were born that way"
t. your Sugar Free Diet Pepsi Halftime Performance

audi discussed the "wage gap" and equal pay for women

A VO of a father asking "how do I tell my daughter she's worth less than a man?" while she wins some boxcar derby.

It was a boxcar derby but the focus was on a girl and the dad was narrating, saying shit that was, and I'm almost quoting here, "What will she think when she grows up and finds out she is worth less just because she isn't a man?" Like, the most obliquely bullshit gender politics I've seen in a long time, and that's saying a lot

>ford
You have to be joking.

OK I'm tired of the ignorance around coca cola.

They have always been about diversity and a global brand. When I visited their factory in 2000 they had similar commercials. They've got different pop flavors unique to regions in the world.

They aren't anti trump they've just always been pro global.
Stop bringing them up you fucking retards

I don't know if i'm thinking about the right ad but Audi made an advert with "stronk grill" that fights for wage gap and other bullshit.
here
youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

That silver hair is sexy as fuck

Well the Ford one is a bit of a stretch, and the Audi one isn't really anti-Trump as much as it is anti-men. But yes, make sure to leave your thumbs down on Youtube.

Didn't the original proposed 84 Lumber commercial get rejected because it was pro Trump?

>>Budweiser
Lol, shit beer even by American beer standards, literally anything is better.
Lumber
Catering to the people who want to see them shut down for hurting muh environment.
>>Coca Cola
Pepsi is and always has been better
>>Airbnb
Only used by faggoty college kids
>>Ford
Genuinely dissapointed, guess I'll buy Chevy or Dodge.
>>Audi
Also dissapointed, cars looked cool, but I guess being fucking gay is what happens when you affiliate with (((Volkswagen)))
>>It’s A 10 Hair Care
I don't have hair

Pepsi is 10/10 better than Cucko Cola anyway

But why Budweiser? They show off a white German immigrant who came legally

Shut up faggot

Why are Americans still supporting car companies when they can just build their own?

There is an argument against the Budweiser one because it was made before the election happened.

However, still played it and still could've been a hit piece.

It's mostly a fraternity beer anyway, and most of them support Trump so they hurt themselves.

That confuses me too. I saw a little buzz about "BUDWEISER CONTROVERSIAL SUPERBOWL AD," and then I see it and it's fucking nothing.

>Budweiser
Garbage, amazed they would spit at their main demographic like that

>84 Lumber
Who?

>Coca Cola
Soda is for faggots anyways

>Airbnb
Use a hotel like an actual adult

>Ford
Garbage

>Audi
Expensive garbage

>It’s A 10 Hair Care
Literally who

All these companies are shit in the first place and if you patronized them before you're an idiot

That thing has a full size spare. I don't even have that in mine.

You just don't want to boycott them

You do what you want, but you should have started 23 years ago faggot

Well if you want to boycott them so much, prove it by dumping all your Coca Cola you bought for the Super Bowl down the drain.

>I thought american football was a conservative man's sport. Who are they trying to pander to here?
Superbowl commercials cost about 5 million dollars for 30 seconds, they don't give a shit about the message they just want cash

Yeah I'm disappointed with audi as well but they are (((german))) so no real suprise

corporations have always been your enemy
you've just been continually conditioned to consume and obey
now that the red pill is taken and spell is broken, you can clearly see trough the (((fog))) of deceptions
enjoy,
cause you gonna hate it

>jeep

My rich uncle liked that ad. He lives in a gated community in one house, his other house is in a rural state. I feel like I should call him on his BS. Just be like, so how many MS-13 gang members can enter into your GATED community?

>all your Coca Cola you bought for the Super Bowl

wait americans stockpile coca cola for sport events?

>the more the cunts hate you the more you win.

That might be true, but literally everybody watches the superbowl every year. It's not just football fans.

get a fucking benz, pleb. faster and much much tougher than whats basically a pimped out volkswagen

>Automatic transmission nigger barge destined for TWUNNY FOS

Faggot detected, ///M or bust

Well, that wouldn't help the tards who already bought the Coke~a~cola.

BUT STOP BUYING from corporations that push this shit.

Target stocks went down quite a bit last year and their sales as well. BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

That actually looks pretty fun.

They have to bring it into everything nowadays.

(((cancerous gmo))) suggar horseshit
ceo is turbo SJW poo in the loo

yeah right!
NO

you were wrong

>audi commercial drowning in dislikes
>easily exploitable hashtag

all is right

I always buy ford. Sucks because I want a challenger so bad, but i also don't want a car from a company owned by fiat.

The ford commercial was actually good, the lumber and audi one made my blood boil. Pure virtue signalling

youtube.com/watch?v=2VFn_Wnunio

I only buy chevy. They are cheap to service and dont fuck up all the time like most the eurocars

dr pepper master race

You faggot Trump cheerleaders really need to take his dick out of your mouths and msn the fuck up you white trash, beta rednecks.

Get bent, Jew.

No. Just drink something else.

welcome jamal

That would be fine if they were celebrating how many countries drink their product. But they had people singing a patriotic song in many languages, making it clear they were promoting open borders for the US.

Literally how the fuck does 84 Lumber afford a superbowl ad? I forgot they even existed for like 15 goddamn years and thought they were long out of business.

I can appreciate the sentiment of wanting to get along with people, I really do

but it's ignorant to express those ideals and include muslims

islam poses an existential threat to western civilization

/thread

Excellent

I was wondering that too. They're not a really big chain. Saw someone post earlier that the family that owns it recently turned it over to a daughter who is very liberal. If true, this makes sense in that she doesn't know how to run a business but is into sjw shit. She saw the company's advertising budget as a way to push her tumblr shit.

I don't use any of these products, except occasionally a cherry coke.
The ford one is a stretch though

Scum of the Earth. Someone glass them already or give us the permission to do it

>Ford
This is a stretch, it's not Anti-Trump at all and at most only promoted race-mixing at the very end.

So what exactly was your problem with it?

Budweisers main demographic all came from immigrants

>We all came from immigrants guyz!
>So fuck having borders and laws and shit, immigrants should just be able to come here whenever they want

I like the part in that commercial where he came here legally and was a skilled worker.